What's a good afforable mouse to replace this piece of shit with? I can't even left click anymore

What's a good afforable mouse to replace this piece of shit with? I can't even left click anymore...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogzOpkM_ouo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y52gOAzNSAU
gaming.logitech.com/en-roeu/product/pro-gaming-mouse
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just fix it?

That's the best mouse in history. Just buy a new one.

Mionix castor

Btw, affordable is very objective. What is your price range.

Wtf OP are you trying to bait me? I've had mine for close to 4 years without any issues.

How's the Zowie FK1?

Subjective*

Idk man less than $50 would be great but uhh somewhere less than $100 at the most. I want a good quality mouse that'll last forever these uhh gaming mice barely last a year! I looked at the wiki and most of those models aren't even made anymore! I'm a buy it once buy it for life kind of guy and I need a good mouse! Please help me!

Get one of those ball mice. The one where you spin the ball. On my phone so can't link you, those last a lifetime.

Mine, pretty happy with it.

amazing

The absolute best mouse I've ever had and still use is the Logitech G700s.

I also have one of these. Just looked up up online to get a stock photo, and shit, anyone care to explain why they're so expensive now?

Zowie FK1

I'd suggest trying to find what youre insterested in in a store and messing around first. I had a death adder and when it broke I tried about 10 mice before setting on another razer mouse. I know its a meme, but its my comfortable meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogzOpkM_ouo

youtube.com/watch?v=Y52gOAzNSAU

One of these two when it comes out in a few weeks.

Ignore all retards and just get a Zowie ec1-a. Everyone else is giving shit advice, besides

Aren't they out already..?

Rival 300

I think they come out next month around the 15th or something?

Well the 403 does

gaming.logitech.com/en-roeu/product/pro-gaming-mouse

The G Pro is out in Europe well parts of it at least no idea for America.

G403 is I think out in America maybe? Google around in visit your favorite stores.

the g403 looks so god damn perfect that i'm probably going to pick up one up during black friday even though i just bought an EC2-A.

I can't help but question the G Pro after I've seen that guy.

I have the 100% exact hand size as him.

Now I've used the MX500 shape since 2002 was it? I'm on the G400 now and it's like 5 years old or something. I need to upgrade.

But I've never been in such a mouse dilemma before. Whats worse they cost EXACTLY the same.

just repair it. its most likely the switch which is broken. (if you didnt spill anything on it)
two options:
either disassemble the switch (google helps),
or buy a new switch (they cost ~1€/switch here in germany)
its really not that hard, i dont have a clue of electrics and even i could do it

have the same mouse and middle mouse button is always acting up. always have to press harder. or blow into it in order for it to start working.

Mine's been running fine for almost more than half a year now, must've been a shit model you got

ooh,hoo this guys mose is running for 6 months, he really is the winner

Well the g402 is good,but ive been having problems with the right click since day 1 ,its extremely soft to press so i always press it by accident,dont know if anyone has a way around that

logitech B100

You mean MS IME3.0/WMO1.1?

great

t. zowie fk2 owner

>tfw left-handed 3500 dpi deathadder
>No left-handed chroma
>Razer focussing on ambidextrous mice
Kill me

Just disassemble it and clean the switch with alcohol. Trust me it will work for another year and then you can simply do the same again. It's super easy.

P.S. let it dry for like an hour, of course.

What should I do about this ? The plastic just fell off while I was playing videogames , the button works fine. The white stuff is when I tried to fix it with Elmer's glue, should I just run to the store and buy some hot glue? Anyone else ever experience this? Or should I just replace this . It kinda works just the plastic keeps falling off.

>razer
LOL
just throw that crap out please!

I literally have this right now. It's ok but I think people are hyping it too much. Middle click is pissing me off with it's stiffness and it clicks loud as fuck. Side buttons are mushy imo. I think the Steelseries I had was better buttonwise but it's way heavier fml. I'm thinking of getting the prodigy to see if the buttons are better.

G502 if you like buttons.
G600 is you like more buttons at the cost of ergonomics.
Something from Mionix or Zowie if you don't like buttons.

>Being this deluded and/or poor

Open it, look for the tiny defective click button. Put a tiny drop of glue on top of it (do not glue it to its base, be very careful), wait for full drying and then mount it back.

Let me guess, ~1 year of use, short time after the guarantee was over it failed?
Welcome to Razer

Had mine for 5 years m8
Stop reflecting.

supply and demand

its a fucking mouse dude just buy a new one lmao

Easily best mouse I've owned, it feels great

I just tested 3 budget mice in a month

Red Dragon Centrophorus is one of the best in the market, if you really want quality at a cheap price

Avoid Marvo Scorpion