Hey is this Zowie FK1 a good mouse?

Hey is this Zowie FK1 a good mouse?

What's a good mouse to get?

I want a mouse that will last forever thanks!

Please respond...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogzOpkM_ouo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y52gOAzNSAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have one. I like it. Hasn't broken in four years and counting.

yes
no
maybe
fuck if i know

its based

using one right now. good as fuck

Nah

Yes but better mice are on their way.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogzOpkM_ouo

youtube.com/watch?v=Y52gOAzNSAU

how are your switches? i have a 4years old razer and already had to "repair" one mouse-button, because it double-clicked sometimes. but besides that its in perfect condition.

I'm using a ZA11 atm which is my first Zowie. I've used a lot of other mice for competitive games, but this one is my fav. The only problems I have with it (which I'd guess are on the fk and other zowie mice) are the surface gets slippery easily (I gotta clean it with paper towel a lot) and the mouse wheel isn't too great for browsing (but it doesn't 'jump' in-game)

Anyone else with a Zowie FK1 have a problem where gunk accumulates under the scroll wheel and makes it feel awful?

are you seriously shilling this garbage? you posted this like 20 times today

maybe you should wash your hands more often?

I don't have this problem with other mice.

Buy this Samsung optical mouse from 2001 it's the best.

You seem butthurt sir. Does logitechs superior mouse not please you?

I've had the black and yellow fk1 with click lag for two years and I've been happy with it, but I've messed around with my gf's ec2-a lately and it feels much better to me with click feel, weight and shape in mind.
The side buttons are squishier than the ones on my fk1 though.

>zowie
Enjoy your sensor dying after 3 months.

I heard it has terrible input delay, is it true?

I have one, and I think it's really good. Mine was make before Benq bought Zowie though, the new ones might be worse.

It's super good but doesn't last very long

>zowie
>dyiby
fucking top kek

They fixed it with the second revision while they were still using yellow logo, so it's fine now.

Dying

I have a FK2, should be mostly the same. The surface also gets easily slippery but IMO the mouse wheel gets easier after a while. It's a great mouse so far!

ZA12 here, great mouse and I have no problems with it. Zowie mivr have Huano switches though which means they are "harder" to press. I prefer it that way, but a lot of people don't like it compared to Omron switches which most other mice use.

I have this exact problem and have no idea how to fix it.
It also seems to work better when the room temperature is warmer for some reason.

I have an intellimouse explorer 4.0 from 2004. I still use it daily. I had to resolder the switches a few months ago though. Most old mice are this way. I would trust one of those HP optical mice for 20 years as long as you don't pour soda in it. On the other hand, gaming mice will deteriorate over time, partly due to the way they are built, in materials that aren't meant to last, and partly because they often have advanced microelectronics inside which frequently breaks (possibly on purpose).

Switched from Zowie to Steelseries recently, for form factor. That's it really Zowie is pretty good.

I have an old razor diamondback, and while it's a nice mouse, it's obviously not built to last. The exterior is made out of a material that degrades over time, the switches age quickly (though I suppose it would be cheap and easy to replace them) and the scroll wheel is very poorly constructed. Seeing as razer is a gaming brand I doubt the longevity of their products has become better today, that's not really why people buy them.

Other Logitech mice are garbage, yes.

G Pro and G403 (wired) are legit good.

The only way I've been able to "fix" it is to open it up and scrape the gunk off. On that note, why the fuck do mouse manufacturers put the screws underneath the pads so you ruin them when you have to open the mouse?

Because people think it looks better when there are no visible screws, and most people won't open up the mouse either way. It's the same with virtually all electronics, they'll put stickers over the screws. But yeah, it's annoying, I'd rather they didn't do this.

Are Zowie mice large? I have quite big hands and am looking for a new mouse. I've been using a Steelseries Rival so far, which is just a bit too small for me.

They're average.

Does anyone know if I can return a logitech mouse and get the money back if I don't like the shape?
There's no nearby store in which I can try the mice. I'm talking about the new g pro and g403, as I can't decide for either, and I was planning on ordering both to test them out.