Don't you wish you had a kawaii girl programmer to code fun projects with and cuddle up to at night user?

Don't you wish you had a kawaii girl programmer to code fun projects with and cuddle up to at night user?

I do.

>girl

Yea I also wish I had a million dollars and a 12 inch cock. Dreams don't come true.

No.

I'd like a Thinkpad T61 with modern specs though.

the real dream doe

girl programmers are cute and sexy.

I want a kawaii girl physicist so she can teach me new things.

no i'd like a girl who is not like me at all. Fuckbuddy is cute but nearly as autismal as me so...

Let me clarify.
>op's image
>girl
See: the current /dpt/

Well keep dreaming nerd, cause it ain't gonna happen.

girl programmers are fat and smell like shit

Why is it that there are so few "STEM" girls out there?

I had a few girlfriend and after the "love" period was over I basically noticed we both pretended a lot to like things because of each other...

Now I'm 32 and honestly I just want a friend who is a girl and we have sex.

But females my age has NOTHING in common with me except some small things. They're not competitive, they're not interested in science, space, technology, vidya or anything.

They care about what color the new chair is or what they're going war tomorrow and shit like that.

Hell at most I had in common with them is I like cooking but to me cooking is a science of trial and error and correct measurement like really cheap chemistry. Most of them just did shit by feeling and instinct there was no method to it... they didn't care if the knifes where sharp, if it food was over slated etc...

Guess I'm just autistic or something... probably am.

>html
>programming language

make one yourself

Maybe 7-10 years ago, now it's just filled with meme-cs girls who are trying to push feminism

Everytime i see Hime i always wonder how many times she has been fapped by Cred Forumsentoomen or maybe it's the same guy after all

Answering your question, yeah a 2D qt girl to have fun with tech would be nice

>what they're going war tomorrow
Quite the females you have there user.

>says vidya
Yeah, you're autistic user, sorry.

This, kinda

there are girls that are into STEM legit, but in general they're narcissistic fat wrecks with no social skills that nobody would really wanna be around

the thing is...theres a lot of STEM guys that seem totally normie and goto the gym and shit but then also are deeply interested in cryptography or this or that. The female equivilent exists but is always taken. I guess hopefully at some point I'll meet a girl who isn't, whos actually legit tho

That'd be nice I especially like retard moe girls that think HTML is a programming language

Actually, at my STEM college, the CS girls here are really good looking. Better than any of the engineering majors desu. However, they don't talk to any of the guys -- not because they're taken, but because CS guys are autistic 90% of the time.

I know...

Hime is a boy.

>a lot of STEM guys that seem totally normie and goto the gym and shit but then also are deeply interested in cryptography or this or that.

Ahhahah I know exactly that guy. I was suprised I went with this one guy in primary school. Sure he was interested in computers but not a lot...

10 years later I meet him at the bank he used be pretty small as in height and was just a normal kid. Now hes this buff guy that eats almost raw chicken breasts and uses linux and obscure chat programs and only speaks to like 5 people.

The people in this thread are the exact people I don't want to speak to in public

And you don't because we don't go into "public"

I know a dude like that, lean and big. Once I visited him, used his pc for a second. He had only 3 people added on skype.

This guy doesn't use skype but some sort of cryptochat or cryptocat or something I can't remember what he said it was.

I was like don't you talk to others. And hes like a few years ago I noticed I had like 200 people on Skype and I talked to like 10 of them regularly. So I deleted them all and never looked back. The only reason any of them would ever need me is because they want something from me.

And I can't say I don't agree with him... but still deleting everyone...

Jesus that's all I'm going to think about for the next week

PLEASE STATE THE NATURE OF THE MEDICAL EMERGENCY

I had to install skype for my d&d group, but as soon as I got them to switch to teamspeak I deleted that garbage app. Skype is shit I cant believe anyone uses it

Inb4 botnet

For DnD/MMO/Gaming and such I find discord pretty good. Mostly because it's like IRC but with voice chat.

I don't know I know it's a botnet but i like this one. Thats how they get you.

Telegram is encrypted and actually has support for skinning, unlike Skype. Discord is better than Skype but still shit.