Holy shit!

Holy shit!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9o6krTi5rA
youtube.com/watch?v=OtKQbM9laC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ, they're fucking putting words in people's mouths. I'm not even a Cred Forumsack, but this is fucking ridiculous. I'm not scared of shit.

not technology

>internet phenomena aren't technology

Social phenomena is not technology. This is pure politics. It's plain and simple. It belongs on Cred Forums

Cred Forumsyards need people to be in their autistic corner user can't you understand.

really makes you think

Cred Forumstards don't think user.

we see you Cred Forums

Hey, fuck you.

>photo
kekekeke

I browse Cred Forums Cred Forums Cred Forums and Cred Forums try again autisimo.

>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums

You're proud of that? Those boards are just as worse.

no you don't

you're a crybaby from Cred Forums

you could have just ignored the thread, but you felt the need to point out how much more intelligent and sophisticated you are than those vagabonds and scoundrels from Cred Forums

> just as worse.
Do you even English?

I'm ESL, sorry.

Just as bad*

@56640972
newfag

I hope this is bait desu

I don't think I've keked this hard in months.

From a non-murican, this reads like stupid babby talk to a toddler. Do people actually believe this kind of propaganda?

>someone told me to fuck off it must be Cred Forums!
Literally all of Cred Forums is annoyed by your presence, get over it

There are stupid clinton supporters and staffers. I definitely don't agree with every position clinton has. However, President should never be a person's first political position.
Now we should probably stop discussing this shit on Cred Forums because it really isn't meant for Cred Forums.

Probably. It's americans we're talking about.

Marketing managers keep talking about memes because it works with normies. Haven't you seen anything made in the last 5 years? epic this, fail that, it works every time

Been a Cred Forumstard since 09 and after the whole GG think Cred Forums and to a greater extend Cred Forums as a whole has become riddled with reverse SJW's don't get me wrong both sides are annoying but the revers SJWs are even more so anybody that is paid off is either a "cuck" or a "shill" and anybody that tries to have an actual conversation with them gets met with "lel offended much".

youtube.com/watch?v=s9o6krTi5rA
One of my personal favorites (of marketing attempts that make me cringe).

Why is this on Cred Forums.

What the fuck is that? Seriously, who the fuck thought this looked 'okay' and approved it?

the thing that pisses off 4channers isn't if a meme is used but if it's used incorrectly. best example is reddit's face comics which have all just been taken at face value of whatever they just happen to look like. We've been over that. if I was ever a marketing person given the opportunity I would hide something fun if they hated it for example have someone in the background that's hard to see in the burger commercial hold up a sign that says ">normies". The funding would come from a clueless business so they'd trust you to do anything.

anyway while we're on the topic of rage inducing commercials here's one of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=OtKQbM9laC8

Not tech related, fuck off with your topics that nobody here gives a shit about.

god I love milo

I had to look it up to make sure it wasn't fake

even the word "meme" is frequently misused nowadays

disagree with what someone said?
"nice meme"
someone said something you found funny?
"nice meme bro"
someone is using something you don't like?
">using meme "

If pol had even more weaboos it would talk about how smug anime girl are a nazi symbol.

same here

it's sad and funny, just another day of ignorance - nothing new in this world

how stupid are the headers, in question form
it looks like it's targeted at 10 year olds which can't think critically

politics man