I am on the technology board, aren't I?

I am on the technology board, aren't I?

Southern Baptist Convention?

Single board computer.

Very technology related.

>the jannies are so hyper sensitive that they literally need to censor on topic posts if they happen to contain images of melanin enriched women or else they'll go into an autistic rage
Really makes you think.

>implants aren't technology
get out

This is seriously rustling my jimmies, it wasn't even an NSFW image for fucks sake.

Watch as they censor this thread too since they can't justify their actions.

you deserved it, you fucking attention whore

>if I make a post with unrelated woman picture guaranteed replys kek xddd
>iz thiz technology board xddddd

For anyone wondering, this SFW clothed dark lady is the image used in the op.

If you want to see anything borderline NSFW, check out dpt once in a while, or the current hpg.

There are threads with worse images not being deleted?

This. If you want attention on Cred Forums you don't post completely unrelated women, you post a picture related to your question.

>implying posts like that will get any replies
lamooe

I don't defend them neither, I think they should deleted too, but anime ones are problem since "Cred Forums is an anime board" argument is unbreakable

They are less SFW than I literally just picked a random image from my clover folder, I wasn't even intentionally attention whoring, it was the second image in the gallery/folder.

kys

BTFO

Is it cause she's black? This white girl thread hasn't been deleted

I wish we just get rid of all these women shitposters

Stay mad faggot :^)

>gayboy gets triggered

Only if you weeaboos take all the anime shitposters with you.

Otherwise, if that isn't amicable to you, then you can fuck off and kill yourself.

>do a reverse image search on google
>it's Oprah's niece
WELP

>only if you weeaboos take all the anime shitposters

Not that guy, but anime is a Cred Forums tradition, it's not a new phenomena and you shouldn't really find it odd.

no because there is a pc in the background
face expression related to problem
cute gingers always relate to tech because of asuka, she a fucking eva pilot

Cred Forums was an anime website. Now it's an image board. Anime still lingers baccarat that's what it was originally got, but Tue can't argue that it's still primarily an anime website.

Still that user - I hate the "anime website' "argument". There is some truth to it, but the people who propagate it are tripfags and shitposters - not the usual Cred Forums users. A majority of the Cred Forums users may enjoy anime, manga and so on, and they could post screenshots from them. Simply posting an anime-girl shouldn't invalidate your whole post as a shitpost. What you should be paying attention is what the people are writing, and not to the picture itself (unless it is very lewd, and borderline NSFW). If some faggot is posting shitposts WHILE attaching an anime picture to his post it doesn't mean ALL people who post anime pictures are.

And for the record, I dislike the Maki thing too. The people posting her are doing a big disservice, and are making the rest of the board hate anime more and more.

this tbqh

Pretty much this.

Also people who use "anime website" as an argument.

I don't like anime much, but I tolerate here because I know 4chans origins. However when you get shit unrelated anime threads then that's just bullshit.

A reaction image is a reaction image, regardless of if it's anime or 3d or whatever.

Has it really been so long that everyone forgot about techloligy

Why the fuck was that deleted?

I mean, yeah, the thread was kinda crap but it was definitely Cred Forums related...

This.

This fucking annoying shit is making Cred Forums borderline unreadable.

So much underage spic trash on 4chin