Why haven't you set your wifi to open? Plausible deniability then

Why haven't you set your wifi to open? Plausible deniability then.

>Says shit about apple
>Gets that notification for apple and realizes that apple people watch his videos
>Doesn't complain anymore and just sucks their dicks
top memelord

just tell comcast your LED thingie was flashing on and off all the time even when your computer was powered down for sleep mode

--posted from my mac

>have a MSc in computer science and a job in networking
>"bb-b-but I don't know anything about wai fai security judge"

It's better to crack my neighbours' keys and use their connections IMO, or even public wifi at cafés and shit.

Louis is just a smug capitalist. What do you expect?

but you can do that after the fact. it's not like they can prove that your WIFI wasn't set to open?

The point is wifi should be open for all. If it's a choice on the router, then why not have it that way? Hopefully in the future everyone has to connect using a unique identifier (like an isp's customer login) which can then tunnel over anyone's connection, without getting everyone v&.

>Hopefully in the future everyone has to connect using a unique identifier (like an isp's customer login) which can then tunnel over anyone's connection, without getting everyone v&.
this is already the case here.

>t. the netherlands

>If it's a choice on the router, then why not have it that way?
Because according to the laws of my country, I'm responsible for what's going on on my network.

>Hopefully in the future everyone has to connect using a unique identifier (like an isp's customer login) which can then tunnel over anyone's connection, without getting everyone v&.
That's how cell phones work, and I agree that this would be a nice way of doing city-wide mesh networks.

What? Here there is Fon but really every device should be linked to someone rather than have the whole IP in one home.

I'd be willing to share some wifi if this was a possibility. Have all ISP supplied routers default to allowing others on and wifi would be in every street as long as you login with your ISP details or buy a chunk of time.

I don't have even have a router lmao

>what is ipv6

The router still has one IPv6 I thought and supplies local addresses to connected devices.

think again

There are local Ipv6 addresses though.

But i do Louis. My wifi is open but it do not have any internet access. All clients are connected to my pfsense box via openvpn.

>We detected 500 gigabytes of CP being uploaded from this address
>"Oh it wasn't me, my network is open"
>Well good for you, then we won't find anything after we've confiscated your computer for two years to check the harddrive
Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

If they really wanted to investigate further, wouldn't they consider looking at mac addresses?

>leaving mac&cheese in the fridge to be co discarded by federales
Your own fault sempai

Because I don't want my neighbors to steal my internet and download cp?

because I don't want people to send exploits, view my raspberry pi server and FTP servers.

i run linux tho

I'd like to interject for a moment