Indian here. I wanted to ask, why do you guys insult Indian developers like that? For what I've seen...

Indian here. I wanted to ask, why do you guys insult Indian developers like that? For what I've seen, they're generally hardworking and commited to doing their best to deliver quality work.

And let me tell you something: The very reason most of you you have a relatively successful career as programmers is because Indian developers like me have to grow up struggling to survive in hell, where having shelter, food and staying healthy is actually something to be very thankful for, have much more limited access to education and resources to improve their technical skills in general, and even after all that, your government forcefully keeps us out of your country to protect you from having to compete with us. You guys are actually a joke.

God bless you great friend

the western world salutes you

>why do you guys insult Indian developers like that?

Insecurity.

Although I will insult bad programmers regardless of nationality.
And India does have a surplus of bad programmers.

Go back to scamming retards you shitskin.

Thanks man but I'd like a western job too you know, otherwise I'm still stuck with TCS and company.

I don't even want anyone to actually hand me a job, but if I'm capable of getting one don't keep me out of the country by force, for fucks sake. Fucking pussies.

DESIGNATED

POO

>your government forcefully keeps us out of your country
based government

t. apple pajeet

Yes, based government protecting you from having to compete with me because you suck

Fucking indians.

nah it's just because you smell like shit.

OP mad cuz his goat broke his dick

i like pajeets, pajeets are cool.

t. Goatfucker getting BTFO

Because they smell like shit, have the same shitty morals and attitude as sand niggers, and generally cant speak properly so working with them is frustrating.

>And India does have a surplus of bad programmers.

We don't. Several indian programmers are determined to deliver the best quality work they can as I said. The thing is, the US government literally brings the bad ones only on purpose as they're cheaper. Look up how H1B works, it's rigged as fuck.

because you're fucking retarded, and thus too retarded to understand why.

Mocking someone for smelling bad is fun and all but maybe if you were rational you'd make an exception with someone that grew up in absolute misery.

why do you deserve to come to our country?

yes, you put all that hard work and dedication in. in india. not here.

say i am a very successful doctor. should I go to, swizterland all of a sudden?
yes, immigration will take you because you are "skilled labor", but should I have the right to make other swiss doctors compete with me just because I put hard work into my own country?

fix your own country, davesh

Indian programmer is equivalent to a comp sci intern who is told to only use stack overflow to answer all questions.

>Several indian programmers are determined to deliver the best quality work they can
They can try all they want, their shitty mcuniversities are shitting out people who have no real skill besides their diploma

Herro sir my names is Jiohn Jionhson. I'm a microsoft certificated technisian. Your PCs got a virus. Please enter this url:
S like susan
U like unicorn
P like peter
P like peter
U like unicorn
R like rain
T like tom
Dot com

>Mocking someone for smelling bad is fun and all but maybe if you were rational you'd make an exception with someone that grew up in absolute misery.
I couldnt give less of a fuck if they were poor or their daddy touched them, I am the person who has to carry their dead weight at work while gagging on the stink of their unwashed asscracks.

>We don't
Another Indian here, you'd be lying if you said each and every programmer in India is an expert,

Fuck off rajesh

I work at a big telecom company in europe. We have a team at bangalore maintaining GSM. They fuck up every fucking possible thing to the point where we have to send our engineers to fix their shit. You people cannot into thinking or enginering. You're shit at everything you touch and you shit on everything you see. Get back to breeding goats.

I'm Pajeet you cunt.

>be born in a shithole
>be blessed with education
>let's shit up another country instead of fixing our own!

this is why nobody likes 3rd worlders

Honestly even if a university is lacking, if you expand on your own on design patters, data structures, algorithms, and the important stuff in general, you can easily make up for it

>determined to deliver the best quality work they can

Which is still shit if you're just no good.

And I'm not American.
My experience with Indian programmers is outsourcing.

I don't get why you're so determined to go to the USA.
If you are good, you should be able to charge close to Western wages and live as a King in India.

India doesnt have enough streets for all their poo.

I said I'm an Indian, not that I give a shit about India. I want to leave for a reason, and being a skilled Software Engineer it's my right to live wherever the fuck I want.

It's essentially a human level and this is more a thread on sociology rather than technology.

Skill aside, most of the time something is missing in the indian to effectively build rapport. This isn't simply communications skills but a general socioeconomic approach with regard to infect poverty and corruption governing nation while profiteering from the pursuit of efficiency transcended from cultures.

I wouldn't say it's blatant rascim, yet Indians aren't as well accepted because of some perceievd aloofness and attemps to integrate which become tacky and stereotypical. Second or third generations, preferably mixed race will more likely fit the bill in terms of society acceptance but you can't burn checkpoints along the way.

>being skilled
You are not skilled rajesh, your top students are probably at the level that the girls that post their code on instagrams next to their coffee.

>being a skilled Software Engineer it's my right to live wherever the fuck I want.
>being a skilled Software Engineer
>indian
>skilled
top fucking kek, stop lying to yourself sandnigger

IN

Yep, its literally a shithole here. Most students in top colleges here tend to go for web development and big data analytics and other shit instead of interesting topics like AI and machine learning since most professor can't even write a simple C program properly. Every single course promotes rote memorization and this in turn promotes cheating which makes incompetent students getting better jobs. Those who can afford try to go to foreign countries.

And you are a piece of shit. Glad you are aware of it.

In India companies aren't like you're used to. Typical employer here is an uneducated hick that thinks he's a god because he runs a company in a poor country. He doesn't know shit about shit and thinks that all programmers are the same, even an engineer from another specialty after a 2 week course. So he's like: Hey, I need 200,000 codemonkey shits here now, let's hire whoever will charge the least and suck dick the most.

Say what you will about other Indians but I am skilled. Everything you need to get to that point is actually available online. I speak perfect english for a reason.

>but i am skilled
Call apple guys, we got the next steve jobs right here. Total special snowflake.

Don't bother, they won't be able to give me a job anyway even if they wanted to. Americans couldn't handle it.

Back to the callcenter you go pajeet.

>In India companies aren't like you're used to.

Then start your own company.

All you need is a computer with internet access.
Plenty job requests online, do a couple to build up your reputation then ask more money.

So I assume we have curry nigger mods if this shit is allowed here now?

Hi OP
Delhi fag here
What's the chance for me to get a job after I finish my Btech in IT stream?

SHITTING

>mfw I get to reject all the pajeet resumes at my workplace without having to bother reading them
>me and coworkers make fun of them all the time when they come here asking for jobs with their fake english

>
>I said I'm an Indian, not that I give a shit about India. I want to leave for a reason, and being a skilled Software Engineer it's my right to live wherever the fuck I want.

ITT: entitled snake charmers

Stay the fuck in India you stinking sacks of shit.

if i had the power, i would eradicate all indians in a final solution

yanks are scared of having even more people shagging their wives :o)

just wanted to add that at the end of the day, the bottom line is cost efficiency and profitability

So if you want to stay professional, you gotta build some tough skin while being master of your emotions at all times and always, always give perspective. That' sthe benefit of globalizaiton.

Pajeets will be given a hard time but ultimately just focus on your job and leave emotions aside, have some faith in yourself.

"If you're going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

This isn't some sadomasochistic quote but only a job well done is respectable and even if it fails you gave your all and learn from it.

>Code from India

why don't you learn coding in India?

Who knows, you might be the next Steve Jobs.

LOO

"Racism" isn't real and you aren't entitled to anything. Cry more.

STREETS

I don't insult you, I just don't care about you, your nation and your country. "Indian code" is an established meme that sounds better than "shitty code".

No idea sorry man. Avoid consulting firms and shoot to be the best possible developer you can be regardless of where you come from, that's all I can say.

White Americans with CS PhDs from Stanford can't even write a FizzBuzz. It's no wonder why companies prefer Indians.

If only you had power to leave your moms basement and piss in a loo rather than a bottle.

>White Americans with CS PhDs from Stanford can't even write a FizzBuzz. It's no wonder why companies prefer Indians.

There are shitty students everywhere but they are filtered out quickly but being I Stanford let's you make good social connections so you'll be a middle level manager or something.

Indians learn literally nothing in college from what I've seen. They depend too heavily on answers in google to code.

Next time ask them about why classes are used or something more abstract than fizzbuzz. Watch them fold by giving you the sloppiest shut much like they do in the streets.

You guys stink up entire classrooms and hallways at my school.

poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just a reminder to everyone in the entire world, India, China, Latin America, Russia, everyone who is not from the United States that you are being invited as a guest to work here, this isnt your country. If any american went to any other country in the world and just walked in to some startup to see what was going on you would tell us to fuck off. I dont really get this hipocracy where you expect americans to give you every opportinutiy to work here but you get offended if an american would want to check out what youre doing in your country. Just fuck off, you dont deserve anything in this world, if you want something, work for it, start your own tech industry, stop expecting americans to baby you.

>You guys are actually a joke.
We are the joke, while you have to be thankful for the most basic of necessities

Fuck you fucking pajeet streetshitter.
I live in a place full of your indian "brothers" that lives in the grounded floors like rats and makes me vomit 24/7 because your houses fucking stinks of shit you eat, and this smell just hit me in the stomach in the early morning.
If you eat so much spicy food topped with shit and then you poo in the loo your ass will burn.

>have to grow up struggling to survive in hell, where having shelter, food and staying healthy is actually something to be very thankful for, have much more limited access to education and resources to improve their technical skills in general

And who or what caused this? There's your answer.

>your government forcefully keeps us out of your country to protect you from having to compete with us.
this is a gem