Chukudu

Chukudus are a technological marvel that displays engineering ingeniousness despite bad economic and resource conditions!
Post chukudus and ways to perfect this technological wonder!

youtube.com/watch?v=CEEGO-39sqY

Holy hell. This guy spends all day chopping away with a machete on logs. The spring is for aesthetics only.

I would have made a hand cranked lathe with some of the first dollars I made. He's making them in the most inefficient way possible.

WHY NOT AT LEAST USE A WOODSHAPING ADZE? Fucking Africa man.

Social aspects of just surviving, and supporting one's family.

>niggers making something white people invented in 6500 BCE

So africans have finally invented the wheel. Well done!

This actually shows that niggers are capable of some primitive technology.
>Jenkem
>requires shit, piss, baloon, bottle and to combine it together
>Cuckudu to put some planks together requires intelligence of a small child at very least
That's pretty impressive for nigger

>At one point that spring would have actually been for suspension
>These brainless monkeys can't figure it out and the knowledge gets lost between generations

Niggers must be the only species that actually manages to go backwards in tech with new generations.

>implying you or any Cred Forumsman would be able to build his own cpu

>This braindead nigger is comparing the construction of a CPU to a basic wheeled transportation aid
The spring is RIGHT there fuckwad, yet none of them can figure out that it might have had an actual purpose.

Not only this, but the theory behind making a CPU isn't that hard. Not that I expect your subhuman brain to be able to comprehend it.

>technological marvel
>literally a fucking scooter

In 2026 we can expect them to "invent" a bicycle with no pedals by adding a seat to the cuck-udu

>fatso on welfare calling me names
ok, what other should I expect from Cred Forums

>Being a nigger
I'm so sorry for your existence.

How do you even write with your super fat fingers.

This

The funny thing is, you're ACTUALLY a nigger.
Haha, fuck.

Your fat is samefagging.

But, I'm not. You are a fatty gay with small dick though.

You wouldn't be this mad if you weren't a nigger.
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

You wouldn't be this mad if you weren't fat.

They should add pedals and chains (preferably gold ones) to their cuckudu. That way they'll be true to their culture, train their legs to run away from the police more efficiently, and they will evolve their re-invented wheel technology.

if it had 2 more wheels it might actually be useful, good try!

Open source the bike

proprietary: bIkeĀ®

GNU/bike, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU + bike

does that spring serve any purpose?

It's shiny.

Idk desu.

Maybe it's not just suspension and actually helps to hold the fork to the frame of the bike.

Motorbike was invented by the japs in the early 10s if I remember right.

The majestic wild negroid has been so desperate to steal bicycles that they actually invented a primitive bicycle just so they could steal them from each other.

But the Japanese word for motorcycle is borrowed from German. I think the first people to put a motor on a bicycle were the Brits and Germans. in the 1800s

this is what happens when you don't learn from smarter people and you go back to reinvent the wheel and it turns out like shit