Libreboot Leaves The GNU, The Free Software Foundation Denounced

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Libreboot-Not-GNU

>Leah Rowe announced this evening that she's taking the Libreboot project away from being under the GNU umbrella. In rather harsh terms Leah wrote, "I'm declaring here and now to the whole world that Libreboot is no longer part of the GNU project. I do not believe that the FSF or the GNU project deserve to exist."

>Leah Rowe wrote that Libreboot leaving the GNU project is allegedly over the Free Software Foundation firing an employee for being trans-gendered.

Official Libreboot statement: libreboot.org/gnu/
FSF Discussion Thread: lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00036.html
RMS Response, stating that it was never about gender (no shit): lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00052.html

Really? No discussion about this big fucking mess of bullshit that Leah is pulling? When will this SJW bullshit stop.

I even recall reading about removing "kill()" and "abort()" from certain codesets, as that might trigger people... god damn. Average user is never gonna see that shit, and it's been fine for the past 20+ years in use.

Other urls found in this thread:

gabucino.hu/tmp/1460322896263.webm
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00056.html
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00052.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ017D_JOPY
libreboot.org/docs/
notabug.org/vimuser/libreboot/commit/6f84999e939e98d0e1a1c8c9c13e74cd7ffce0a8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Firmware
youtube.com/watch?v=bw58LZTuZjA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coreboot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libreboot
zammit.org/libreboot-screwup.html
notabug.org/vimuser/libreboot/commit/b204a20ba79830188695b61ab899dd45f8b009ef
twitter.com/ladyaeva/status/777201297133109250
libreboot.org/docs/hcl/index.html#supported_list
libreboot.org/docs/hcl/ga-g41m-es2l.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet#Removal
libreboot.org/docs/install/ga-g41m-es2l.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programmable_logic_controller
coreboot.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00067.html
notabug.org/vimuser/libreboot-website/commit/18c0a561c44a447d558f66df5a680e162f44a58d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GNU is bigoted sexist offensive straight white males. Switch to Windows for the good of the LGBT community.

Time to fork boys.

>It could be related to notorious Ubuntu activist Gabriella Micsko (originally Gabor Micsko) who is constantly trolled by hateful, mysogynistic, cisgendered nazi frogs, xe eventually had to sell the hup.hu portal xe created due to constant harassment and amidst - completely unfounded - rumors about misappropriated funds.

>gabucino.hu/tmp/1460322896263.webm

>Nazi frog

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>source: my ass
Still nothing that can prove that the person was fired for being trans, it's just another "trannies are untouchable" episode.

You guys realize trannys are generally hideous creatures, and not at all like the women with penises photoshopped on that you see on Cred Forums, right?

Richard Stallman is radically leftist though and even defends the rights of pedophiles. This sounds like BS.

>The mailing lists you are using here are not related to workplace matters of the FSF and I doubt that you improve your apparent friend's legal standing as well as her and other LGBT's future job prospectives if you continue illustrating the consequences an employer has to face
for standard employment decisions in the course of doing business with persons you consider to be representing.

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00056.html

Right on the fucking nail. Further comments later in regards to shit like not wanting to hire trans etc people due to this backlash and bullshit.

I'm on the mailing list, and I was very annoyed by this. I don't care about any of this, I just want the software, and I want it to be free. I don't have to agree with what every person in the Free Software community believes in or does.

Also this:

Another histrionic "transwoman" stirs up embarrassing drama that will leave them wondering why no one wants to be associated with them, and they will come to the conclusion that it's purely because they're "trans" and not because they're a mess of cluster b personality disorders that no one can functionally work with because of their retarded sad brains

As a transgirl I switched away from all GNU software a while ago (unrelated to this) and I'm now glad I did. Fuck the FSF, fuck Stallman, and fuck GNU's shitty code.

Tits or gtfo

Cannot wait until you eventually overdose on your lithium + HRT and die once people really stop giving a shit about placating your special snowflake feelings

>xe
>It's not a typo
>It's sjw grammar

Nigger

can't tell if troll or mentally ill tranny

Don't have any yet

It must hurt to have so much hate in your heart, praying for you

100% serious user, I originally switched because I was sick of them shilling their awful "infopages" instead of using the UNIX standard manpages, but after trying Alpine Linux I saw how much bloat GNU software added to the system and how much it slows it down. Their code is repugnant.

Now you understand the SJW "idea", and how inserting gender/etc into tech and places where it's not necessary is not appropriate.

See

>completely unfounded - rumors about misappropriated funds.

>completely unfounded

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00052.html
Rms confirmed otherwise and I believe a crazy guy over an angry person

>Still nothing that can prove that the person was fired for being trans
Yeah, but also no proof that he wasn't. Yet for some reason Cred Forums-tards are immediately all over the place, crying about filthy SJWs.

>What is due process
You killed my mother, user, now try and prove that you didn't

>due process
You are not the law, user. Nobody asked you for a verdict. You are the public opinion. You don't know shit except for two opposite accusations. What you should do is maintain a healthy dose of scepticism and wait for further information before forming an opinion. What you shouldn't do is blindly embrace one side's tale because it fits the narrative of muh scheming SJWs.

You think trans don't exist user? We're everywhere, all around you and you don't even know it.

And as such require special treatment...

::^^))

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>saying a thing that happened
>:::^^^)))

>You are not the law, user.
Yes, burden of proof doesn't really matter outside of those confines.
>Nobody asked you for a verdict.
Point out in the post you first replied to where they asked for your opinion.

was on #librespeech and #fsf on irc yesterday and some of the libreboot people are sad about what has happened and the fsf boys are saying that this leah mole is now admitting that its not a gender issue as the reason behing the sacking. Anyways i kept referring to the scissor sister as a "trander" and they kept telling me to stop making up labels that dont exist.

if that's true they should make him publically apologize

if he doesn't, sue him

isn't the FSF pretty much a lawyer organization anyway? despite stallman's distaste for lawyers?

>Leah Rowe announced this evening that she's taking the Libreboot project away from being under the GNU umbrella. In rather harsh terms Leah wrote, "I'm declaring here and now to the whole world that Libreboot is no longer part of the GNU project. I do not believe that the FSF or the GNU project deserve to exist."
Heh, that's funny because GNU is the only reason Libreboot exists and remains relevant.

It almost seems as if these SJW episodes are a systematic destabilization of free software. Notice how all free software projects relevant to privacy and freedom get these episodes.

>libreboot logo is a fucking deer
>owned by a trap sissy faggot
You can't make this shit up!

I don't get the connection.

So what they're saying is they want to charge money for libreboot? Because they could just say that without trying to justify it as some political thing.

As a trans-nigger that was once literally spit on by Richard Stallman before one of his speeches, I'm really glad this stuff is starting to come to light.

THANK YOU BASED LIBREBOOT
THANK YOU BASED LEAH
FSF SHILLS BTFO

>So what they're saying is they want to charge money for libreboot?
Where do you get that? You don't need to be a part of the FSF to release free software.

you ever heard about that story where he had sex with some guy then he proceeded to beat the guy in the stomach with a bowling pin?

what a savage homophobe

Noone does, maybe it means something in india?

um..no
libreboot will now cease to exist.
no finacial support from gnu or fsf.
gnu will now fork it.

You forgot to mention.
>using an organization filled with lawyers as a target

I hope GNU forks Libreboot and everyone sane moves on and leaves the garbage behind

Pulling this SJW drama bullshit is unacceptable as it distracts everyone from the key goals at hand which are supporting freedom and privacy

I have worked with libreboot and never cared about anyone in the project on a personal level. Everyone I ever communicated with was way more professionally polite than I would have expected. The FSF has the same approach. As a collective it hates anything that is not related to code or user freedom

Fragmenting the community due to an isolated incident is UNFUCKINGACCEPTABLE

Free software already has enough technical and legal problems on its plate. Now they have to mop up empty SJW accusations as well?

We'll see if you keep that same tone when you finally get oppressed.

Does the Linux kernel USB maintainer have any words to offer?

Yes, we have: Fuck you, tranny faggot!
>t. Linux kernel USB maintainers

too busy doing actual work to make a technical project into an SJW platform

I think there's a serious issue with hubris and self righteousness in open source community. Literally hobbyist tier software projects fork or leave larger projects (not implying GNU is good) to become even worse. I wish there was someone to take one in the butt for the team and actually standardize things as expected from a complete operating system.

Sharp?

She quit after her drama IIRC

if the people who ought to be fighting to preserve freedom argue for then petty concern (seriously, why bring gender to software, which is an orthogonal concern), then yeah, I am in a place to be opressed by non-free software

Like it or not out lives will depend more and more on software, we *need* the right to audit such software if we are gonna have trust is does what is intended. Using you gender as a weapon and the collective force behind it to silent critisism is juvenile and demetrial to sane community development.

E pluribus unum. We ought to play fair with other and recognize when certain issues don't matter, gender in this case.

I'm not familiar with Libreboot, is it just a free version of BIOS?
Why don't more people here use it?

I agree. This also points out one of the biggest strengths of free software: you don't have to agree with the person writing or distributing the code. In the end, each user owns the code that they run, and they can do whatever they want with it. I do think that it would be nice if Leah came to her senses, but if not I hope the project can still survive.

>I don't have to agree with what every person in the Free Software community believes in or does.

Whats the worst is if you tell them to shut up about politics, you're suddenly labeled as a bigot. A bigot for simple wanting to keep your fucking hobby about your damn hobby and not politics.

The newest CPUs it supports are Core 2 Duos. Newer CPUs require proprietary firmware to function, and they will intentionally shut themselves off if that firmware is not present. This allows malicious backdoors like Intel ME.

I run Libreboot on my laptop, a Lenovo x200(), because that does everything I need a laptop to do. For my desktop I use a proprietary BIOS, because I need a better CPU. I still try to use free software wherever possible on my desktop though.

I think that the people that act like that are just a very vocal minority. It is sad that they can disrupt projects this much.

from what I've heard the person tends to make a lot of poor decisions, and that's why thon thon was let go

Yes, but they are supported by the people on the top, because they don't want to be seen as bigots. It's basically "the Emperor's New Genitalia"

I like Torvalds' response to people like that:
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ017D_JOPY

I like Torvalds in general. He's kept the linux project fairly free of this bullshit. I think he would fit well on a chan.

Well, Linux did come out of the toxic shithole of usenet groups after all

>tfw they take the bait
>arms crossed in tears at computer.jpg
>laughing man looking to both sides.gif
>tfw you don't save enough reaction images

>toxic shithole

No, dear reader, the toxic shithole is the web 2.0 wasteland of "inclusive" social media we have these days.

I hope you get retroactively aborted.
How did you live when you were probably too stupid to find a tit to suck on when you were a baby?

Don't worry, by 2050 whites will be a minority, anyway.

We're still going to be expected to do all the work.

>but if not I hope the project can still survive.
fortunately it's not proprietary shitware so we don't have to worry about the project falling apart because an owner/leader wants to go their way

it's disgusting how much she's pulling the project into her personal viewpoint and unfounded accusations. Using the official site for your social agenda is unprofessional and unacceptable.

>Why don't more people here use it?
can't work on post 2008 hardware

You also don't have to give away gratis copies of free/libre software, and you don't have to charge money for nonfree software. But yeah, this really has nothing to do with the price of software or software freedom.

>first tor with lies about jacob appelbaum
>now libreboot with this
Which super important freedom project is next?

this exactly

doesn't even seem like a coincidence at this point

>she

I feel really bad for the person fired that they now have to deal with all sides of this retarded mess.
Any signs of regret yet from Leah for throwing this queerbo tumblr tantrum? Sure to happen, but there's like, no backpedaling or fixing this now.

>Time to fork boys.

>Forking a project with one lead developer and like three "contributors" that basically made documentation fixes

I assure you it's pure coincidence

welcome to the era of trial by social media where all it takes to ruin your entire life (or associated project's legitimacy) is a few strategically placed lies

I think he was implying that the FSF refunding donations would be like them paying for Libreboot.

>Libreboot will never support the FSF or GNU again, unless they can redeem themselves.

>waaaah

Probably not. Libreboot only joined the GNU project a few months ago, and they existed for three years just fine before that. I think the only way the FSF supported Linreboot financially was with the RYF certification on Libreboot laptops (which are priced higher than other comparable hardware, to pay for the flashing of libreboot and to support its development).

Is Libreboot even that widely used? I thought it was just a minor fork of Coreboot.

fucking disgusting
I never even cared about this until it started impacting these important free software projects
20 shekels says you won't see SJW drama in systemd and other RH sponsored development

systemd is advanced malware that aims to introduce a large, complex, and fast changing corporate code base into free systems

I think I might have met the person they fired, but I'm not sure. I went to a bar with a some FSF people after an event and a couple of them were trans. She did seem kind of annoying in the grand scheme of things.

>all this shitstorming over a project you can't run on a post 2008 desktop

>I'm using a technical project as a social agenda platform
>Everybody LOOG AT MI!!!

>muh spegs :DDDDD

>Really? No discussion about this big fucking mess of bullshit that Leah is pulling?
This is at least the 5th thread on the topic today.

To others who have mentioned that this kind of thing seems to happen to most projects that provide a technically viable road to privacy (ie someone is accused of being a rapist, harasser, had CP on their HDD, victimizes PROTECTED_CLASS etc.... think Wikileaks, Snowden (attempted, failed), Glen Greenwald, Applebaum / TOR , many TOR sites to list, TrueCrypt, ProtonMail (forget the employee's name, failed attempt) ) it starts to look pretty grim. It goes even further when you look into how many antiwar / anti-corporate / anti-corruption organizations and individuals find themselves accused of something that is socially despised. Even the FSF itself - people have tried to say "Linux / FreeSoftware = Pedophile Communism" because of one of Stallman's opinions.

Getting annoying...

we have become exceedingly good at it.

>we don't have to worry about the project falling apart because an owner/leader wants to go their way
We sort of do. If she's the only one who knows how to develop libreboot, it would be hard for a fork to be successful without rebasing from the new releases once in a while.

That said, that's exactly what libreboot itself does.
>Libreboot is a coreboot distribution, not a coreboot fork
>Libreboot is not a fork of coreboot. Every so often, the project re-bases on the latest version of coreboot, with the number of custom patches in use minimized.
libreboot.org/docs/

>$(currentYear)
>using sjwboot/systemd/gnu/linux instead of a real os.

What's a real OS that replaces all of these?

Also put 'em in the right order: it's obviously supposed to be GNOME/X/GNU/systemd/Linux/GRUB/Libreboot.

Damaging credibility and creating negative associations is much more effective than you think. All of this is not a coincidence.

>coreboot barely used by anyone in 2016
>better make a minor fork of it

it's just a matter of administrative adjustment
Libreboot is deblobbed coreboot for models that will allow it. Like it states, it's not a far off fork of coreboot

libreboot is coreboot with a point

I would use a proprietary BIOS before I used blobbed coreboot

Kind of a moot point when the limiting factor is available hardware.

Trisquel is Ubuntu with a point

I would use Windows before I used blobbed Ubuntu

Cred Forums isn't inclusive social media

it's pretty much a usenet group

We tried to warn you.
Some of us saw all of this coming many many years ago.
It'll flop back, but we've prolly got 10 more years of this escalating before it does.

>mfw kids today literally don't understand or deeply internalize the meaning and importance of `innocent until proven guilty'
Instead of just rejecting baseless accusations from the get go, there's this attitude of `we should see how this pans out before saying anything one way or the other' - It's disgusting and terrifying.

Plan 9

Yes... yes... come to the Windows side of the Force. We have fully working operating systems.

Yeah, the same attitudes lead people into believing buzzword science instead of being skeptical.

You really think it'll take ten years to peak? I this shit started popping up maybe 3 years ago and started hitting the mainstream maybe 2 years ago. South Park pegged it at lasting 6 years as of 2015, so I dunno where that leaves us.

>It'll flop back,
how come? Won't you have a generation trained to this style of problem approach by then?

In some countries/languages, "deer" is a slang for gay dudes.

Also they don't understand the value of privacy anymore, quite the opposite, they just post whatever they think at the moment.

Nerd social maladjustment + SJW social maladjustment = NIGGA CATASTROPHE

we even have a hierarchy and a alt-* that is Cred Forums

There is the issue of generational lag, but it's incredible how quickly some things can change.
Those involved of course will convince themselves that they've always felt this way, and they all go through this weird `finally everyone else caught up' thing.
It will prolly take a number of big terrible literal witchhunt lynching events where everyone walks away subconsciously sick to their stomachs for something they thought or said or participated in or failed to stop.

So you mean it's a super useful software, then? Jeez, I really hope they solve this problem and Libreroot come back to the GNU project, I'll miss it sooooooooo much...

the good thing about it was that it's a completely deblobbed BIOS

it's value has nothing to do with support for the newest hardware

It's not the projects fault new Intel/AMD hardware continues to make it harder to gain user freedom

There is no solving this.
Leah has been confirmed as insane.
Nothing she can say or do will fix the communities newfound perception.

This is the problem with this kind of slander and the social media driven public that doesn't immediately shut it down - The truth, once it actually comes out, can repair none of the damage done.

>It's not the projects fault new Intel/AMD hardware continues to make it harder to gain user freedom

They weren't devoted enough to their cause to start commuting random acts of terrorism against Intel and AMD until they started respecting user freedom. This is entirely their fault.

notabug.org/vimuser/libreboot/commit/6f84999e939e98d0e1a1c8c9c13e74cd7ffce0a8

Well he sounds like a very stable, sane individual...

>fuck fsf and gnu
Holy shit she's fucking mentally ill

>surprised that a tranny is mentally ill

If what you think ("I'm a female!") doesn't match up with reality ("I have XY sex chromosomes, a penis, testicles, etc"), how is that not a mental illness?

>When will this SJW bullshit stop.
The second you stop making threads SJW bullshit and talking about it. Which is to say; never.

to be fair the GNU project are like the SJWs of software. So this is pretty entertaining.

Before you BSDtards start waving your cocks around, BSD advocates are the Men's Rights Activists of software. Even more pathetic.

That's the reason I only use Microsoft's products.

and they're the Cred Forumstards of the software world. Either that or the liberal enablers. Haven't figured it out yet. Idk. I use whatever is best for the job.

>If what you think ("I'm a female!") doesn't match up with reality ("I have XY sex chromosomes, a penis, testicles, etc"), how is that not a mental illness?
Because the subject is considerably more complex than you think it is?

If Turing completeness implies that all programming languages are equally powerful, why are only a small number languages used for most drivers and OS kernels?

I beg your pardon, may you please give us further informations about this
firing?

Are you sure about the causes of the firing? Perhaps some other rules were
broken

I mean, I'm not part of FSF but having a naive reader of GNU mailing lists
for several years this behaviour looks quite unusual for an FSF/GNU
employee.

2016-09-16 11:02 GMT+02:00 Jose E. Marchesi :

>
> Meanwhile, FSF and GNU can both go fuck themselves.
> [...]
> Fuck GNU
> [...]
>
> Please spare us your gratuitous hate and insults.
>
> This is gnu-prog-discuss. We don't work for the FSF, we don't hire nor
> fire people.
>
> What are you, 12?
>
>

>I like to use Libreboot but I also think boiclitty is disgusting

Fuck what do I do

BSD, you flaming faggots.
Correct.
>mfw kids today literally don't understand or deeply internalize the meaning and importance of `innocent until proven guilty'
It goes with the rest of the "guilt by association" mindset. I'm waiting to hear "Born with a penis? Guilty by birth!" So many fucking idiots, so little time...
There is a large amount of painful truth there...
>If Turing completeness implies that all programming languages are equally powerful, why are only a small number languages used for most drivers and OS kernels?
Ease of use, and nothing else. If you were drawing a parallel argument, you just argued against yourself.
Get a real firmware. One that had commercial development but was multi-vendor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Firmware

>20 shekels says you won't see SJW drama in systemd and other RH sponsored development
Fedora has a diversity advisor. She doesn't seem too bad but the people in #fedora-diversity that she runs seem like they could be cancerous. Luckily it's mostly idle now but man they were flipping shit when some guy with a hitler desktop screen shot on his facebook was idling. Like non stop bitching for 3 days until he got banned by some dude from a whole other channel. If that's all it ends up being whatever it's just #fedora-diversity but it might be foreshadowing.

Heh but not fully operable brains

>As a transgirl I switched away

>100% serious user, I originally switched because I was sick of them shilling their awful "infopages" instead of using the UNIX standard manpages, but after trying Alpine Linux I saw how much bloat GNU software added to the system and how much it slows it down. Their code is repugnant.

Why the fuck didn't you just say first you illogical filth? Gender obviously doesn't play a role, you're just being a bitch. Just say "I left GNU a while ago because of X". Gender literally doesn't fucking matter. The project results do.

Wtf I love Leah Rowe now

Isn't libreboot unviable for anything made aftet 2008? Why does it still exist?

how do we make programming great again?

BRB donating to the FSF

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

What the hell is libreboot and whu should i care?

Libreboot is a fork of Coreboot with no binary blobs.

If you don't understand what those words mean, or the importance of it, just leave now.

Other then not knowing what the hell coreboot does i do understand what os coreboot what os its function? Of you want me to care you have to put dome effort in

FSF is shit, Linus said this a long time ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=bw58LZTuZjA

I don't care enough about you to spoon feed you knowledge. Sorry

>a simple thing like nameing a programs basic function is spoonfeeding knowladge

Im not asking how to code a replacement i just want to know what it basically does so i know rather or not to pay this any further mind

How is that video relevant here?
In any case, trying to sort the world into "shit" and "not shit" and then resolve all conflicts by picking the "not shit" party isn't a terribly useful strategy.

Seriously? Lazy asshole.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coreboot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libreboot

>Logic
>On Cred Forums
Hang on, what? Someone actually discouraging the alarmist bullshit here? Is it opposite day?

You could have somply said "its a BIOS" and i would have been fine with that

Leah is fucking reated

>[18:12:58] my word is taken less seriously because I am also trans
>[18:13:19] people think I'm merely "being emotional" and "being unprofessional" and that I should have "gone through the proper channels"
>[18:14:09] if you are a member of a minority marginalized group and you expose discrimination within an organisation (E.g. FSF), you can expect extremely severe backlash against you, because of respectability politics

Shes an SJW Supplies!!

>being this mad about them firing someone transgendered
lol
>leah rowe
has >she ever contributed anything to libreboot?

But she is being unprofesional this is the exact definition of unprofessional throwing a tizzy fit like this is exactly the kind of thing that keeps you from being hired

Right, and India will be a superpower by 2030 u dum bicth motherfucker

What really troubles me is that SJWs can actually develop software
and FOSS to boot (no pun intended)

And even devs are throwing in the towel and saying, fucking, im contributing to coreboot.

zammit.org/libreboot-screwup.html

heres something im concerned with.
what happens to the linux kernel once torvalds is gone?
who will protect it from retards?

>who will protect it from retards?

The community will have to do it, hahahaa

>what happens to the linux kernel once torvalds is gone?
>who will protect it from retards?
Why would it need protection? It's free software, a million idiots making a million dumb forks won't harm a single line in your version.

>3) We (the contributors) are not consulted about any of the views expressed on the libreboot.org website when they are hastily published by Leah

Unprofessional drama seeking bullshit there is not an office place on the planet that would put up with this sort of thing the fact she has not been fired as well is almost amazing someone needs to fork libreboot and do it now

its not about people forking the kernel.
its about the idiots that want to contribute to THE kernel with shitty code that has an agenda behind it.
linus torvalds oversees commits personally and has not only prevented backdoors from being pushed in but also people with other agendas from contributing.

>implying musl isn't shit too

In other news the GNU project produces tools for most of us, not religion or e-penis comparison tournaments about anyone's sexual life.

[05:55:48] but they are very common in all the important projects, especially the linux kernel
[05:55:54] I want to know why, and I want to solve this problem
[05:56:25] I've always thought that every human being deserves respect and dignity, regardless of how they want to present themselves, whether it be race, religi
on, ethnicity or gender identity
[05:56:36] I really don't understand the hatred that some people have for certain groups
[05:56:50] I love who I am, and I love most other people too
[05:57:01] *** Quits: damex (~damex@funtoo/dev/damex) (Ping timeout: 244 seconds)
[05:57:23] this channel is for technical discussion isn't it?
[05:57:37] this whole debacle with the fsf and gnu project would not even exist if there wasn't a problem
[05:58:08] epon: doesn't seem so
[05:58:13] *** Joins: iml_ ([email protected])
[05:58:23] there have been calls for replacing me as leader of the libreboot project, or forking the libreboot project
[05:58:32] I just want to say to those people that make those calls:
[05:58:48] * I have spent well in excess of 100,000 USD to keep this project running
[05:58:55] * I have donated countless hours of my time over the years
[05:59:04] * I am extremely knowledgable
[05:59:12] * I care about this project deeply
[05:59:21] *** Parts: therealuser42 (6c42fd62@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.108.66.253.98) ("yawn")
[05:59:24] * I have serious ambitions for the project, and plans for the future
[05:59:27] you keep saying "we" and "us" and "our" on the mailing list, who else did you discuss with before making those emails?
[05:59:35] so I will say to anyone who attempts such an attack against the project:
[06:00:06] * git is awesome. if you even dare to contemplate the mere contemplation of opposing me, I will just fucking cherry-pick your patches into libreboot
[06:00:13] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

>its about the idiots that want to contribute to THE kernel with shitty code that has an agenda behind it.
From what I understand, Linus has done a pretty good job of putting together a circle of non-idiots around the Kernel. And if that fails, we'd likely a number of forks show up, rather than one version left under the control of idiots.

But the burden of proof is on them?

You can't just claim someone was fired because they're a tranny based on the two facts that 1) they were fired and 2) they're a tranny

Thank god. Now is the time to drop RMS from Cred Forums.

Mods tear down that sticky

>[06:06:25] I'm really disappointed with what I've seen from the community so far
>[06:06:43] I can see that people like me do not yet receive the respect they deserve from society at large
>[06:06:48] i'm disappointed with the unprofessional way you handled the situation, even if you are correct
>[06:06:53] I've learned today that I need to be more careful in the future
>[06:07:20] I cried earlier, because a friend of mine (the person who was fired from the FSF) who I care about deeply, is now in a very shitty situation
>[06:07:35] and very few people on earth actually care
>[06:07:53] *** leah sets mode: +b epon!*@*
>[06:07:56] *** epon was kicked by leah (epon)
>[06:07:59] die
>[06:08:00] now
>[06:08:02] thanks

This guy is nuts, "I'm sad the position my fried is in" Ignore that its the duck bitch who put them there

Politics ruin everything.

People like this should not hold positions of power period its clearly obvious he is insecure about his decision to be trans and is lashing out in general because of it

Women*

>[17:31:11] if it were a black or asian person being fired, it'd be a different story

Shes a complete tard and needs professional help,

shes a mess, and her friends are banning/kicking people when they drop truth bombs

[18:01:52] Leah: employers everywhere considering employing trans people are going to have to decide if its worth the risk of a shitstorm starting because of a ranting email.
[18:02:42] *** user74927 was kicked by swiftgeek (wrong channel mate)

Well, there's no way to know for certain exactly what happened, but Libreboot's statement seems reasonable enough: transphobic bully bullies transwoman, transwoman tells bully to fuck off or something, transwoman gets fired for causing a fuss. RMS's statement doesn't exactly refute this; he says she wasn't fired because of her gender, technically true if she was fired for causing a fuss, even if the fuss was ultimately because of her transgender status.

>notabug.org/vimuser/libreboot/commit/b204a20ba79830188695b61ab899dd45f8b009ef
this is awesome, did that thing just change the release notes after the release ? what a fucking retard

Shes deluded

>[17:34:33] respectability politics can.... eat its own head and then shit it out along with its stillborn child
>[17:35:12] respectability politics will get us nowhere
>[17:35:25] and that's exactly what's at play here, in the public's reaction
>[17:35:55] it's "unprofessional" to complain loudly and clearly that someone was fired from the FSF - the world's most well-known free software organisation - fo
r being trans
>[17:36:01] ...
>[17:36:16] I'd call it tone policing, but that's just IMHO
>[17:36:24] leah you are an idiot zammit.org/libreboot-screwup.html
>[17:36:40] the internet's response to me so far has more or less been a patronising "calm down, dear"

Respectability politics, yeah the thing that is not feminist approved and worked for 50 years...

Time for me to stop dumping from IRC logs tho, if anything new pops up I''ll post it

Theres a fuss, then there s a "FUSS" you wont get fired for a fuss, but you will for attacking everyone and thowing an epic tanty.

Go check the actual commits, it changed the commit messages to something more "polite".

>choosing an unstable wreck, a mockery of a human bean as your spokesperson

Source?

Pic related.

The IRC channel, she has #libreboot, #librespeech and #libreexit

While he has made a rule of the current issue to not be in #LibreBoot she keeps bringing it up there and banning other people who do.

>she

Still, it is a bit unjust to be fired for fighting back after being attacked.

>Well, there's no way to know for certain exactly what happened, but Libreboot's statement seems reasonable enough
Except there's no evidence of any of that. We don't even have the word of the alleged victim supporting Leah's claims. And even if someone HAD been fired from the FSF for being trans (which, to be frank, would surprise me greatly), it's difficult to see how someone entirely uninvolved throwing a tantrum in an irrelevant mailing list is going to help anyone.

>RMS's statement doesn't exactly refute this; he says she wasn't fired because of her gender, technically true if she was fired for causing a fuss, even if the fuss was ultimately because of her transgender status.
RMS didn't say anything about a fuss.

Except she hasn't been attacked. Leah brought this up, by calling for a bunch of people to resign.

She wasn't, this the usual BS

>Except there's no evidence of any of that.
Kinda what I'm saying. I'm just pointing out that Libreboot's statement sounds plausible enough.
>And even if someone HAD been fired from the FSF for being trans (which, to be frank, would surprise me greatly)
No, not directly for being trans, anyway. But it is still a bit trans hostile.
>it's difficult to see how someone entirely uninvolved throwing a tantrum in an irrelevant mailing list is going to help anyone.
Well no, it doesn't really help much.

>RMS didn't say anything about a fuss.
I know; he makes a very specific statement that doesn't actually address the issue mentioned in the Libreboot statement, which is that she was fired for being a troublemaker because she stood up for herself after being bullied.

>Except she hasn't been attacked. Leah brought this up, by calling for a bunch of people to resign.
I'm talking about the bullied transwoman, not Leah.

As I said before, we don't know for certain what actually happened. But it's hard to imagine Libreboot making something up for an excuse to leave GNU, when they could just leave GNU whenever they wanted anyway.

Leah dosent even know what happened and she s off attacking everyone.

we should not just take her word for it because shes trans or libreboots retard in cheif

>she
Since when do you call guys with penises "she"?

Meh, whatever. It doesn't really effect my view of Libreboot or GNU either way.

Woun't make me stop supporting GNU.
Woun't make me stop using Libreboot.
Woun't make me Cred Forums for being annoyed by her.
Woun't make me SJW by calling her "her".

Deal with it.

>No, not directly for being trans, anyway. But it is still a bit trans hostile.
Hang on, we know nothing about what happened, or even IF anything happened. "Nothing" isn't trans hostile, it's just nothing.

>I'm just pointing out that Libreboot's statement sounds plausible enough.
If Leah was re-enforcing something the victim themself had claimed then I might consider it. But we don't have that, we just have Leah's claims. If we don't even have a victim, then there's not a lot to discuss about the "crime".

>Well no, it doesn't really help much.
Doesn't that kinda shoot down the "sounds plausible enough" thing? If Leah's embarking on this in a way that will make plenty of splash but achieve little, then unless there's something major we don't know about (possible, but unlikely) that calls either her judgement or her motives into question.

>Since when do you call guys with penises "she"?
Since alleged workplace discrimination and the FSF was more important than arguments about someone's dick.

>But it is still a bit trans hostile.
In what way? Being transgender doesn't mean you are immune from criticism or facing the consequences of your actions. Double standards though are trans hostile as they enforce a separate but equal mindset.

>fired for being a troublemaker because she stood up for herself after being bullied.
While it is growing more and more unlikely that this is what happened, even if it was true that still is not an issue. In a workplace if someone is harassing you, you notify your supervisor and get away from the harasser like an adult. It is never acceptable in any workplace to lash out back at someone, or go on an emotional tirade.

FSF is a cancer driven by hypocrite parrot-fucking paedophile.
GNU is a bunch of shit that needs to be deprecated as soon as possible.
Thank you based Leah.

>supports lgbt
>posts jobs
I'm not surprised.

That's nice.

Fuck off cis white male SJW.

Coreboot is where the actual work happens.
Libreboot just takes out the binary blobs without replacement.

>Kinda what I'm saying. I'm just pointing out that Libreboot's statement sounds plausible enough.
No, what you're saying is that you don't understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty. Instead you go by the concept of accusations being true if they're vaguely plausible enough. You are part of the cancer destroying western society.

That's the beauty of open source. Just fork that shit. The sjw cunt can't stop you from using her source because she released it under the GPL.

>using GPL
Leah needs to change the license to BSD or ISC somehow.

>and her friends are banning/kicking people when they drop truth bombs

quit your faggotry, you were kicked for non-technical discussion in a technical channel as per the topic

>Respectability politics, yeah the thing that is not feminist approved

feminism has nothing to do with it, respectability politics is only approved by conformist cucks such as yourself

>While he has made a rule of the current issue to not be in #LibreBoot

it's always been a rule that off-topic (i.e., non technical) discussion should be in #librespeech and enforcement of rules in any channel has always been at the discretion of whatever op happens to pay attention (and it just so happens leah has always been ban happy but who the fuck cares)

>Still, it is a bit unjust to be fired for fighting back after being attacked.

it's unjust but it will always be the case that retaliating to bullying rather than playing nice and accepting it like a bitch or going through official channels like HR (which may even result in social stigma from your peers that weren't bullying you because of 'respectability politics' being enforced by cucks like ) will result in disciplinary action because perceived bullying is always difficult to prove without witnesses (often he said she said scenarios) whereas retaliating, especially if the issue of bullying has been raised before, is clearly defined as a disciplinable action because the person should know better than to retaliate

it sucks but it's human nature

I genuinely feel sorry for the person fired because by all accounts she didn't deserve any of the drama surrounding the situation, see: twitter.com/ladyaeva/status/777201297133109250

well put

you forgot plant nasal sex having communist there buddy

To change a license you need the agreement of all contribs. I doubt Leah can get those.

Who cares about libreroot?

Nobody, goyim.
Continue to use our proprietary RTOS and JVM inside your bios with TCP/IP stack and full DMA access..

>tfw seeing all the >she and >her memes
We're human too, Cred Forums. Just because some fetishist fucker decided to ruin a FOSS project doesn't mean we're all like that.

Hi Leah, awake I see.

Whats wrong? Dont like getting questioned?

Keep believing in that boogeyman.
Does liberoot/coreboot even work on any relevant hardware (protip: Thinkpad X60 doesn't count)?

>BSD or ISC
Nah m8, the GOAT license is CC+BY-SA with a clause to add CC0 permissions 10 years after date of first publication.

Not sure if trolling or stupid.
I don't mind if you continue to use bloated backdoored bios.

back to your place full of safe environments

Even reddit shits on Leah

>respectability politics is only approved by conformist cucks
People who non-ironically are against integrating with society shouldn't be surprised that no one wants to interact with them or hire them. Double standards and identity politics are poison. Yes people may be different, but that doesn't mean they don't have to follow the same rules as everybody else.

Some great advice for you

can't believe some people still haven't learned by now.

Never trust trannies with anything of consequence.

Most of them are suicidal junkies who will eventually blow up in your face. They are mentally ill narcissistic nerds who will make whatever your project is all about them and their ladydick. And when they finally do double-cross you, they will dox your entire staff and DDOS your server.

Normal trannies know this,

Well off upper middle class feminists who are truma induced transexuals like Leah, dont

>just a very vocal minority
They are a vocal minority but they represents all liberals who will support them the moment you try and counter them.

look mom i'm being edgy on the internet xddd

>Normal trannies

What does it support? Some 2005 lenovo laptop with decreased resolution?

Read this, you ignorant fuck:
libreboot.org/docs/hcl/index.html#supported_list

Libreboot supports AMD Fam15h and Intel 775 socket era CPUs

The list is very short.

its almost pointless. if its not old its incredibly obscure.

>tfw no qt Free Software loving trans gf

It's your fault, faggot.
Learn some C, grab some motherboard and port Libreboot on it.
I bet you can't, because you are a pussy and can only shitpost on Cred Forums about >muh SJW muh Stallman husbando

I was looking into that. Turned out the best you could get with libreboot was a 2007 mobo with up to 2GBs RAM (because the second ram slot doesnt work with libreboot) or a still decentlenovo laptop with decreased screen resolution.

fuck off to your hugbox Leah

>learn some C
C is a pile of shit tho

1. I don't care enough.
2. There's little benefit.
3. I don't intend to brick any of my motherboards.
4. I have a job and hence not much free time.
5. I have better things to do with my free time.

>C
Aren't BIOS code in assembler?

It is ~99% in C, asm is ~1%.

bloated

no

lmao you fucking autistic faggot, libreboot is faster than almost any proprietary bios and it gives battery life and perfomance emprovements

I could get far more performance not using it at all and having 2GB+ RAM and a post LGA775 Processer

((You))
and having botnet executed on CPU, yes

That was a rhetorical question, you dummy.

>775 socket era CPUs

You forgot to mention that only one s775 mobo is on the list, which doesnt support more than 2GBs of RAM, because someone was too busy sjwing to make the second slot work. Faggot.
libreboot.org/docs/hcl/ga-g41m-es2l.html

You obviously aren't an experienced C programmer.

Paranoid much? Big bad patriarchy coming after your cycles?

Fuck, if you are relying on your BIOS stop it being on a bot net your as dumb as i thought.

That mobo is WIP, check git.
They fixed PCI-E slot recently.
Also 775 era thinkpads support 8 GB of RAM, and server AMD motherboards support more.

Nobody can do anything with "relevant hardware" for as long as users are not allowed to flash non-OEM microcode into that hardware. The x60 works because we're able to do exactly that.

BIOS firmware executes on CPU as well as your OS, and Intel ME is a full real time OS with network access hidden in your BIOS.
You are ignorant as fuck to think that (((Intel))) didn't put bacdoors in it.

>The pci-express x16 port currently does not work on this board
No GPU as well I presume?

There was a hilarious story written by the poor fuck who first tried it on the mobo. It was full of pain

>That mobo is WIP, check git.
>They fixed PCI-E slot recently.

I checked on thinkpads as well. Half a year ago the best thinkpad libreboot supported would have to be used in downgraded screen resolution.

Nobody can prove that these intentionally placed backdoors exist. It's trivial to prove if they do exist given the ubiquity of Intel IME devices and the number of people with the aptitude to catch them in the act. It's been years now and I haven't seen any report of a real backdoor access from Intel.

>No GPU
>muh gaymes are more important that liberty

If you ever want to get out of your bubble of special snowflake: the hateful comments towards you aren't written by people because you are trans, they're a reaction to your decision to support trans people like you as opposed to looking at the situation and having an objectively justified opinion.

It's a decision of supporting anyone within a sub group over individual justice and that's ethically disgusting.

Well, now I regret not buying the mobo for 30 bucks half a year ago...

Well good thing I do multi layered protection then,

good thing I can see what its doing and preemptively prevent it, its a big world, and libre boot hasn't provided shit to work with.

With the new changes to procesers, you never will

>Independent second CPU on all Intel(R) motherboards since ~2007
>Running proprietary RTOS inside with Java applets and network access, as well as full DMA access
>Always on power, resists to disabling
>No backdoors, i said!
+10 shekels deposited to your account, Intel shill.

Gpus are also for:
Muh movees
Muh smooth browsing
Muh hardware acceleration for heavy loads such as pentesting and video/image rendering

>Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License,

>GNU

TRIGGERED

Elaborate, please. How do you do that?

Things called firewalls, that the computer has to run through to access the internet.

Thease firewalls block intel/mirosoft/etc domains

theres far more to it, but that the basics

oh you cuckboi, you still have botnet in your cpu, and it still vulnerable.
Iranian nuclear program was stopped because of bios backdoors.

Show me the network traffic that proves that Intel themselves or Intel as an emissary has in fact implemented backdoors into the device. This is the proof that I want to see and it's trivial to get it if it truly exists. People say that it exists but it's nothing but rumor an speculation until there is hard proof from a credible eyewitness.

I have thee patrinet botnet, help protect my patricard. thank god it has CPU acceleration now.

Iranian nuclear program was stopped because of malware that infected USB devices that were placed at the site, not BIOS backdoors.

Will libreboot work with that GA-G41M-ES2L mobo and an Xeon e5450? (Basically a quad 9650)

How do you know they dont have others, seemingly unaffiliated domains and servers?

>he needs proofs to understand that proprietary software is a botnet

Where can i read about it?

Search for badbios

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

> main developer
> can't even use git properly
just review your commits and squash them before pushing, man

BadBIOS was not culprit for stopping the Iranian nuclear program.

Well if my systems are off there no activity recorded, if im online any i disable or am not using the internet, no activity is recorded an i keep up to date if anything has been found.

ANd shock with hundreds of network sec nerds looking at it, it hasn't been found

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet#Removal

>The worm's ability to reprogram external PLCs may complicate the removal procedure
>ability to reprogram external PLCs

This. You fucking retards made it popular.

Unimportant, unmonetised commodity implodes under weight of self importance. More at 11.

I have 8GB of ram in my x200. I wish that I could get a 1920x1200 screen for it though.

libreboot.org/docs/install/ga-g41m-es2l.html

Say i have this mobo but rev. 1.4 (with ddr3 not two as in the picture) and a quad 9650.
Will that do?

>ability to reprogram external PLCs
What does that have to do with BadBIOS?

>telling someone to go back to their safe space when you're literally getting triggered by others having different opinions and telling them to leave

>What is PLC
Programmable Logic Controller, which is the name for BIOS on some portable devices.

I wonder if i can get it with a ga-g41m-es2l rev 1.4
There is no info about this revision support though. Ddr3 and quad core could change things drastically

>Programmable Logic Controller, which is the name for BIOS on some portable devices.
No.
Fuck off.

>I do not believe that the FSF or the GNU project deserve to exist.
Then why are we obliged to think that trannies deserve to exist?

Tell the true description then.

>transgirl

They're a packaged microcontroller used to control hardware (valves, relays etc), particularly in industry. They're programmed by attaching them to a computer and running some crappy tool, with bonus points for drag-and-drop logic.
Imagine an Arduino that costs several hundred dollars or more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programmable_logic_controller

>[06:00:06] * git is awesome. if you even dare to contemplate the mere contemplation of opposing me, I will just fucking cherry-pick your patches into libreboot

>[05:57:23] this channel is for technical discussion isn't it?
>[05:58:08] epon: doesn't seem so
The SJW problem in a nutshell.

>someone disagrees with me
>they must be for what I'm against

do you really think leah would use derogatory slurs? faggot

>People who non-ironically are against integrating with society

respectability politics in this context has nothing to do with integrating into society, it has to do with integrating into cliques and whether that clique is at the top of the totem pole or not is irrelevant as there's always going to be several mutually exclusive cliques that naturally have their own ideas of what the respectability politics of the day should be

a prime example of this is would be the case of protestants and catholics who *HAPPILY* put aside their differences and united under the single banner of 'christians' to squabble against the jewish and islamic religions rather than amongst themselves

or how about a relevant tech example, were you for or against the outrage and subsequent stepping down of firefox ceo brendan eichthat supported prop 8? because if you thought it was unjust I have bad news for you, it's respectability politics that resulted in the outrage surrounding brendan eichthat

so it seems we're at an impasse here with you seemingly supporting respectability politics as the golden standard of which society keeps down the undesirables like feminists and sjws, and on the other hand we have feminists and sjws using respectability politics to out, police the thought of, and publicly shame, a ceo who supported and funded an anti-lgbt bill

or maybe, just maybe, believing that someone should follow a particular brand of respectability politics just because it's status quo (read: your clique) is fucking retarded and delusional

and just as an aside...[tbc]

Someone explain to me why this project matters besides shitting politics at gnu?
It literally only support 4 motherboards, of which one of them works in headless mode only

>and just as an aside...[continued]

>Double standards and identity politics are poison. Yes people may be different, but that doesn't mean they don't have to follow the same rules as everybody else.

the person being fired has so far had absolutely nothing to do with the drama, it's leah and the libreboot being against the politics of the FSF for perceived slights against the lgbt and minority communities, whether real or exaggerated (especially considering the fsf is extremely inclusive), and people being against leah's politics because she's a trans person

the whole fucking argument is respectability politics versus respectability politics and is retarded beyond belief and only made doubly so by the person who brought up respectability politics like it's a GOOD thing

reddit

>We're human too, Cred Forums. Just because some fetishist fucker decided to ruin a FOSS project doesn't mean we're all like that.
Human means that we refer to people as their actual sex, in his case it is male, no matter what he deludes himself into believing.

Just because he has a fantasy does not mean I have to take part in it.

>edgy
No I was being absolutely serious. I know its hard for your mutilated dick to understand but no one likes you or your kind.

In the words of "Leah", Die.

>and having botnet executed on CPU, yes
Better than having a machine booted by a trannie psycho. At least the NSA won't flip out on me and burn my shit to the ground because some faggot got fired.

>someone says something I don't like
>best ignore their points and imply implications!

I bet you have an account on reddit to shitpost in the reddit thread as you post that here, faggot :^)

Daily reminder that libreboot is just a coreboot ripoff.
Coreboot is actually good(especially compared to bios or uefi)

coreboot.org/

>using GNU/coreboot

>They're programmed by attaching them to a computer and running some crappy tool, with bonus points for drag-and-drop logic.

they're typically programmed using ladder-logic diagrams, and represented in state-flow diagrams. ladder-logic isn't "programming", but these devices are made by engineers for engineers, maintained by engineers, designed to be run with a 10-20 year lifespan in rain, sleet, sand, or snow. software released by the hardware providers may be "crappy tool"(s), but they run everything important in your country.

This. Cryptographically sealed blobs killed the project (because you can't just reverse engineer the chip, you have to subvert encryption)

So here we are. There are no desktop grade cpus being manufactured today that will ever be on boards supported by libreboot, and those that might become that (Power8, RISC-V, Openrisc) are already trying to be as open as possible.

Whatever.

Does anyone else find this ironic now that the FSF has been hiring massive SJWs like Matthew Garrett?

yes

SJWs turn on their own when they can no longer find "oppression" to rail against

>reddit smarm
Reddit confirmed.
>Daily reminder that libreboot is just a coreboot ripoff.
This

nothing to see here folks, just women leaving destruction and turmoil in their wake wherever they go as usual.

> Holy shit she's fucking mentally ill
> she's fucking mentally ill
> she's

Don't feed into his clouded notions

You just cant chop yo dick off and play it like you're a girl.

Let's make it clear the person fired is not the problem, Leah is. The person fired just wants to get on with their life and does adapt fine into society. No one should have an issue with them.

>people being against Leah's politics because she's a trans person
I think you missed the point entirely. People aren't against Leah's politics because she is transgender, but because her ideas are batshit. In Leah's worldview anyone who inconveniences a trans person for any reason is a bigot who hates transgendered people. Leah wants trans people to be held to a different standard, and to be outside of the rules. If a cloud rained on a trans person it wouldn't be precipitation, the cloud would be transphobic. Furthermore holding a political belief isn't akin to flying off the handle and jeopardizing your groups working relationship with another group based on a rumor, especially without consulting the other people in your group.

>FSF - the world's most well-known free software organisation

what

I'd guess that would actually be Red Hat.

Fucking leftist braindead trannys

>Let's make it clear the person fired is not the problem, Leah is. The person fired just wants to get on with their life and does adapt fine into society. No one should have an issue with them.

Didn't the fucker want his $700 worth of donations back from fsf, too? How fucking telling about these mentally ill faggots' mindsets

wasn't it 6,000 rather than 700? and that is only stated by leah? from media around the event so far, the person fired wants nothing to do with this shitstorm.

I wouldn't call Red Hat an "organization"

How much would you like to bet that the stolen funds were used for tranny faggot pills?

>I wouldn't call Red Hat an "organization"

organization |ɔːɡ(ə)nʌJˈzeJʃ(ə)n| (also organisation)
noun
1 an organized group of people with a particular purpose, such as a business or government department: a research organization.

Redhat is both a business, and conducts research. What would you call Redhat then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization

> There are a variety of legal types of organizations, including corporations, governments, non-governmental organizations, political organizations, international organizations, armed forces, charities, not-for-profit corporations, partnerships, cooperatives, and educational institutions.

??

>GNU/NEETS BEING KEKED BY SJWs

I don't think you could call Reddits reaction to this supportive.

Also stop trying to make Cred Forums an echo chamber you utter faggot.

The logo is stolen too. It's literally JD logo with part of the horns cut off.

>NSA

You might be right, user. Nothing about these logic meltdowns makes any sense. I'll shit foot-long bricks if this turns out to be true

>[05:57:23] this channel is for technical discussion isn't it?
>[05:58:08] epon: doesn't seem so
BTFO

>[05:59:21] *** Parts: therealuser42 (6c42fd62@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.108.66.253.98) ("yawn")
BTFO

>[05:59:27] you keep saying "we" and "us" and "our" on the mailing list, who else did you discuss with before making those emails?
BTFO

TRANNY FAGGOT BTFO

>"libreboot community"
>lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00067.html
>zammit.org/libreboot-screwup.html
kek
Leah Rowe is the only person with commit access.

Really? This just looks like regular old fashioned attention-drama to me.

Coreboot/OpenBSD

t. tumblr

>hacker news
along with ars cucknia, two of the most biased "tech news" websites on the internet.

What threats is he talking about?

Microsoft-funded SCO lawsuit.

I wonder who funds the SJWs.

At least, someone has the guts to call out something for what it really is. On behalf of the silent coward/lazy majority, I thank you.

>:D :D :D :D :D :D
bitch can't even meme right

>>>>>>>women
*mentally ill sjw's

>>>>>women

typo fix:
notabug.org/vimuser/libreboot-website/commit/18c0a561c44a447d558f66df5a680e162f44a58d