strawpoll.me/11244596
github.com/django/django/pull/2692
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00053.html
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/
fsf.org/news/free-software-foundation-statement
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00047.html
pando.com/2014/07/16/tor-spooks/
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/5353cg/rms_comments_on_libreboot_leaving_gnu_her_gender/
dsm5.org/documents/gender dysphoria fact sheet.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cancer

>cancer

cringe

>b-but I expected a GPU thread...

Stallman is such a cuck. It's nice to see SJWs like him have to deal with the wrath of the mentally ill and niggers that they so desperately love.

>but instead i got an epic SJW thread!

lmao him saying stallman is lying.

fucking wacko dick mutilation agents i swear

Things SJWs ruined

>Atheism with Atheism+
>Occupy Wall Street
>Gaming Jouralism
>Firefox
>Wikipedia
>Black lives matter (I do genuinely believe it started as a well meaning things against police brutality but got hijacked by SJWs now a few days ago they stoped a pride parade so the gays can sign some paper how they're lower on the oppression scale)

And today we add

>Linux

Did I miss anything?

I don't get why anyone would be upset at LGBT people. I don't judge anyone by their gender or their orientation. I judge them by how many Y chromosomes they have per cell.

GNU was always infected with SJW. there's nothing wrong with wanting to make free & open source software, but there have always been people within the community that whole-heartedly think proprietary software should be against the law

>fucking wacko dick mutilation agents i swear

>Did I miss anything?

Yes. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

All those things you listed (besides Atheism, Firefox, Wiki), were created by SJWs and could not exist without them. It is not logical to say that SJWs ruined them.

>Atheism
>Occupy Wall Street
>Gaming journalism
>black lives matter
Is this a troll post? How old are you?

I don't think you understand the term SJW.

It's when you bring gender and race related issues into topics that have nothing to do with it.

You know like feminists "scientists" getting 20k dollar grands to study if arctic ice melting is a a feminist problem.

Here again it's not about if if it's free software or not.

It's about some faggot calling out a faggot for being a faggot and the faggot got upset and got the other faggot fires.

You see if this was a male issue. As in a faggot and a faggot or two assholes if you will had a problem with each other and called out one for say cheating on his wife. Nobody would bat an eye.

But now one person is getting preferential treatment because of gender. And thats not what OPEN ANYTHING is.

Fire them both. Continue the work. Thats how you weed shit like this out. You don't take sides.

TALK SHIT GET HIT.

27 years old.

Just right to see it all happen live since 2011 when it all started with Atheism+ and moved on to other things like a unstoppable cancer.

I like this guy: lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00039.html

>27
Do you encourage your GFs to fuck black guys?

i wish this somehow happened on the openbsd mailing lists

theo would create such a shitstorm

Nice joke implying I'm not a virgin.

Why are software people such betas?

not him, but you are part of the cancer
go back to pol

There's already a thread about this, please fuck off.

A nu-male who is offended at the word "nigger" is telling me I'm cancer. Fucking lol, lad.

>libreboot has decided to leave
Soooooooo, nothing of value was lost.

no debian womyn mailing list???

>It's clear, from these many transphobic comments made by the public, that we still don't live in an ideal world where human individualism has been erased, Humanity has been transformed into a monolithic mindhive where only one opinion is allowed, and any born babies showcasing a different electrical pattern in their brains from our preferred one are eliminated before their individualism can grow up and become a danger to your ideal world

That's nice.

I hate this kind of thing. One one hand you have these 'social justice' feminazi extremists who really suck, and then on the other hand there's all these reactionary right wing Cred Forums assholes who turn up in response, muddying the waters and making it look like the feminazis might actually have a point.

I doubt that this trans person was actually 'harassed', since they don't provide any evidence whatsoever. They just make a claim of 'harassment', and I know that with feminazis 'harassment' can be anything from actual harassment to 'they disagreed with my political opinions'.

It just sucks that these Cred Forums and gamergate rightwing assholes have to show up and make everything worse.

leah is a scammer

'she' is creating a sob story to work patreon and similar

on the other hand, they want a world where everybody agrees with them

This is probably the case. Why do they all do this...

Maybe it's the other way around... betas are attracted to software development rather than software development causing males to turn into betas.

You don't see anyone from Cred Forums invited to speak at the UN, faggot. You don't see Obama and Hillary Clinton on stage repeating Cred Forums memes. On whitehouse.gov, you can read an article presented as fact that a feminist wage gap exists. Don't pretend that these two opposing forces are equal.

because the stupid beta males on twitter have money to throw away

They're just projecting.

Yes, it would be so much better if everyone just bent over and took it from the whack job SJWs who are infesting the western world.

Is there any info on the person who was supposedly fired for being trans or is this just an SJW trying to attention whore as usual?

Stupid cunt is delusional. Perhaps if it reacted in a more professional manner and not acting like the neurotic mentally ill patient it is xhe wouldn't be getting the blowback.

Can someone please make a TL;DR?

>You don't see Obama and Hillary Clinton on stage repeating Cred Forums memes

What about Pepe?

>Cred Forums and gamergate rightwing assholes

Now I know you're a moron who swallows propaganda. You probably support Hillary

Trans people are a fucking waste of energy and time, and they are a god damn danger to the environment.

They are a waste of energy and time because you are expected to act like a nanny around them in addition to having to do your fucking job;
and you have to spend a portion of your mental operation and energy accommodating their fucking buzzword dictionary and culture so they don't get offended,
whereas you could be spending all of that energy and processing on the actual fucking job or your own family.

They are a danger to the environment because most are constantly fucking emotionally unstable.
Either from the hormone treatments, or the surgery aftermath and in worst cases reassignment surgery remorse,
you always work with a fucking ticking bomb who is near freakout every god damn millisecond. This connects to the aforementioned "having to act like a nanny" shit.

People have jobs so they can feed their own families, and people only care about their own families. When you start acting like it's the "respectable thing" to treat specific people in the office on the same level as your family, like some special case, then you bet your ass society is going to turn on you like a motherfucker.

How stupid are you? You didn't say 'nigger' in that post so how could he be offended by it?

Please kill yourself.

>Can someone spoon feed me? >Anything past 120 characters is too much for my millenial brain.

trap1 worked for the fsf
trap1 got fired
trap2 thinks trap1 was fired for being a trap
trap2 owns libreboot, a former gnu project
trap2 removed libreboot from gnu

Don't pretend that you aren't exactly the type of nu-male fag that isn't triggered when he sees something that might offend "youths" or the "urban population" you disgusting waste of space.

so you were born in the 1970's?

>le numale meme XD

>I get my news from sources such as Reddit and CNN :^)

Go into thread post literally like a bot accusing people of random things.

Please stop replying to this guy.

(checked)
There's a middle ground here though, some transpeople are actually decent and don't really give a fuck about all this socjus shit.
What I try to do i treat people like they are: just people. If you freak out on me for no reason you better fuck off whomever the fuck you are.

People can do whatever they want with their own bodies, but be ready to accept the consequences.

>redditors hate trans
>therefore the fsf is full of trans haters

Post a picture of yourself so we can see how manly you are and how numale you aren't.

You won't, though.

No, it would be better if people just responded to them with a shrug and bland indifference.

WHY IS AMERICA FILLED WITH THIS CANCER?????????

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way less funny than trolling them though.

Why does reddit/4chen hate SJW's? They are clearly the next evolutionary leap forward in shitposting.

Tabletop gaming
Django
Mozilla entirely (Rust, etc.)
Node.js ...oh wait no, it was shit from the start

Way less legitimizing them though.

+1 for Ruby and Python.

Reminder that one mentally ill trans is no reason to stop crossdressing while programming.

Yeah it's sad, we can't win. Laughing at their obvious retardation fuels their confirmation bias.

This It's like the best code of conduct: Don't be a dick.

Ruby is full of hipsters but not that cancerous now that they moved to other things
Python is still ok

Liberals convincing these people that they deserve special rights due to their "unique perspectives" and "traditionally underrepresented" histories.

Add MTG to that.

Hell they even tried to do it with 40k.

Didn't even change the signature.
Classic.

>"traditionally underrepresented" histories
That's a mighty feat of rethoric right there.
By and large all histories are underrepresented, precisely because they are not special and thus uninteresting.

Fork libreboot. Call it librebootsex. I'll make the logo.

Python is big and fractured enough that it doesn't really matter who gets overly interested in messing with it. They'll fail and lose interest.

People have allowed themselves to fall for the whole false dichotomy of "SJWs vs alt-right, if you aren't with us then you're against us". It's a pretty sad state of affairs IMO. I think it's best to simply let them bicker until they destroy each other. Keep in mind that the average age of people who take part in this kind of thing is between 18-22.

Just like in the forties.
Fucking hell.

The FSF is full of SJWs though, why do people still not understand this?

Stallman himself identifies as "ultraleft" and just look at the people FSF hires, including this tranny faggot. It blew up in their face this time, but these are the types of people they align themselves with.

I think the only reason people don't realize FSF has been SJW tier since day 1 is the fact that rms is an ancient hippie style leftist, so he doesn't use intersectional vocabulary. But make no mistake, he is full blown social justice retard, read his goddamn website.

So what's going to happen to libreboot? Is someone going to fork it? What will come next that will liberate BIOS because I don't want to support SJW fucktards.

>Long live the LGBT community

What is it with all these fucking retards and belonging to muh communities? It seems to be a thing that Americans are big for; they always have to be part of some type of community.

It just seems needy as fuck. I think this is why we need another world war. These people are believing in any old shit and defending it to the death while causing havoc for everyone that isn't in their stupid minority bubble.

Nah Stallman is just a classic left liberal. SJWs are authoritarian.

Doesn't matter if it isn't hosted as a GNU project.

Its a political statement.

You can agree with the general message of the alt-right without being an alt-right fagtron. The alt-right is too autistic to be destroyed, it's the SJWs who will be defeated. They base their entire movement on 1-2 issues, so they'll be dead by mid way through trumps first term.

If there's any doubt just look at a distro like Debian adopting those insane CoC aimed at preventing imaginary harassment against women, blacks and trannies.

Then there's the GNOME project that nearly went bankrupt because they spend all their money on "women in coding" projects.

This. Tech, especially software development, is infested with these people. Stallman is one of them. Cred Forums literally has an SJW on the sticky.

See

Why add Linux?

>stallman
>not authoritarian

lol wut

he is more openly authoritarian than these tumblr nuts, again, ready his website. he has an entire section called "there ought to be a law" where he comes up with various legal fantasies to impose on anything that makes him butthurt, and believes that "it should be as hard as possible for companies to operate" etc.

stallman is not anything approaching a classical liberal, he's beyond marxist college kid level. his idea of "free software" is a result of these beliefs, not due to believing in some actual form of personal liberties

I think it realized it can't control and force praise towards itself for being a special snowflake and it quit with some excuses. Wondering what others explanations to this are

>classic left liberal
What does this mean? Classic Liberals are Libertarians.

Stallman is a commie. There are several articles in his archives where he blatantly says he would support a communist running for president.

At least our hero will never bow down to SJWs. God bless him.

>I get my news from sources such as Breitbart and Infowars, and actually treat them seriously

I don't think terry even knows what a SJW even is.

Can we get him on the sticky instead of Stallman? Fuck that CIA Nigger Stallman!

>you always have to pick an extreme
nice meme

insane people and retards used to be called "god touched"

perhaps terry's ignorance of 2016-problems is a divine gift, there's no time for faggotry when your life is in god's hands, CIA nigger

>tfw you go on a site infested with idiots in a war with another group of idiots
Where can I go besides hackernews?

>right-wing websites are inherently false due to the political stance they take on reporting. Reality has a Liberal bias. :^)

>alt-right is extreme
How does it feel to be a normie?

>Classic Liberals are Libertarians
You are very confused.

THANK YOU BASED LIBREBOOT
THANK YOU BASED LEAH
FSF SHILLS BTFO

RMS doesn't say kill white people and shit
I don't agree with his politics but it's reasonable compared to SJWs

mises.org/library/what-classical-liberalism
Let me know what you find here, lad.

How fucking hard is it to contribute to projects anonymously?
Why can't we just develop free software without panderings and endorsements to some retarded communities, and spouting your political ideas in your work?
Attention seeking twats who do it just for recognition, putting it on their resume, linkedin or whatever are part of the problem.

They're fags, but they're not extreme. They're the better pick than these SJW numbnuts. Besides, you don't have to go full blown alt-right, just vote for trump.

He supports the Green Party and that is exactly what they want.

>there's no time for faggotry when your life is in god's hands, CIA nigger

1) he associates with such people, watch any free software meetup/event/faggotry. one was just fired, didn't you hear? lol backfire
2) it's obvious he has contempt for western civilization in general and thinks it's le not fair and the "little guy" (aka disadvantaged trannies and niggers) should get a shot because we all know they are so good at everything but whitey keeps them down

read between the lines. stop this "stallman is classic left" meme. he is not, he is an extremist retard and free software is worse off for having this footskin eating neckbeard lunatic as a mascot

Cred Forums needs a new hero and terry is the one we deserve

VOTE:

strawpoll.me/11244596
strawpoll.me/11244596
strawpoll.me/11244596

I have often suggested this. Have everyone work anonymously - their only recognition should be to the pseudonym if they want accolades. That way, noone can be discriminated against unless they ain't pulling their weight, then it isn't an issue over anything but expertise.

All free software projects should be developed like Truecrypt.

Because trannies, womyn, fags, and niggers are "oppressed" and if there were no white men around, all software would be free and the world would be in harmony. By contributing to projects in the name of various "communities" these people help remind the world that white men are holding the world back from Progress.

Why not make linus the sticky? Guy is alpha as fuck.

>feminist wage gap exists
>wage gap exists
>vvage gap
>vage gap
wew that

Make a thread. Make it happen.

This silly bitch resigned. They now have a male and female co-leadership in place. Now it's just double fuckery instead of single. They are a joke.

I think you took "classic left liberal" too literally. I highly doubt that is what user meant.

5 threads or so have been made about it, nothing has been resulted from it.

True. Linus is kind of like Trump in a way. But Terry is very Cred Forums-esque.

>all your memepads run firmware written by a fag with a brain vag
woah half of Cred Forums population is now keckd

Fug lad. Right in the feels.

>Dr Richard Stallman
>Dr
I'm as much of a freetard as anyone on Cred Forums, but that shit needs to stop.

What has happened to Django?

post yfw you realize GNU/Linux is soon going to become a meme from the past.

>But Terry is very Cred Forums-esque.
Very true, might even drive Cred Forums and other consumer fucks from reddit away.

github.com/django/django/pull/2692

>2016
>any decent women "in tech" are actually traps
oh boy, this species is doomed amirite?

take the TERF pill

actually don't, TERFs are crazy and would probably prefer to see you executed if you have a dick, but they do have some good points about the irony of transretards literally stealing womens' identity. gallus mag's gendertrender blog is a fun read on this shit as long as you don't take the "muh male violence, everything is man's fault" every two sentences seriously.

what did he mean by this

See
And kindly fuck off.

Name a nigger, transfag or womyn running a proprietary software developing company.
Veteran tip: you can't.
But you already know lots of white males and jews running Micrisoft, Intel, Apple, Red Hat, Adobe, Kaspersky Lab, etcetera.

Lel

MS literally has a pajeet CEO

>Who is Marissa Mayer
Though, she is very much a "earn your way, no free rides" type which is not conducive with feminism/Liberalism. You're right though. The accessibility of Free Software attracts the lowest of the low.

Pajeet = Glorious Indo-European Race

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

AMD

>All those things
>besides half of them
kek

Also, i didn't know SJW created gaming journalism

Well, back in the day they were called "hippies"

t. redditor

>cringe

>atheism
>OWS
>BLM
>any kind of (((journalism))
>good
>ever

fuck off Sarcuck.

subtle kek

Hippies have been known to believe the "oppressed nigger" memes, but referring to them as SJWs is an anachronism. I don't think the people back then could even have fathomed what would happen to college campuses in the year 2016.

Also, SJWs are inherently authoritarian. Hippies at least ostensibly were more anarchists.

Only an idiot would think gaming "journalism" was ever good at any point it existed. It's always been corrupt and it's been long suspected of that.

thank you for that user

>I hate right wing newssites because HuffPost and John Stewart told to me they're bad

>look mom i refer a wikipedia article that has nothing to do with the subject

Fortunately, Linux is actually fine, as long as we have Linus.

Linux being a different thing from GNU projects is the whole point of the rms copypasta, and even if Linux was a GNU project, I don't see how the boot firmware being compromised would affect the kernel any more than a broken tail lamp invalidates your cars engine.

Linus wouldn't stand for any of this shit. He has said that he's seen too many projects ruined by this nonsense

Its identity politics, not focused on equality as much as driving people apart.

As easy as it is to mock milo and alex jones, breitbart and infowars are still valid news sources.

SJW bitches are liars, news at 11

No wonder no one likes women in tech

Who could be behind identity politics?

Damn shapeshifting lizard bastards.

>refers to bootloader as 'tail lamp'
>no a fucking engine starter

GNU/Linux is dead to me now.

I'm installing windows 7 as we speak.

As many Jews as there are in hollywood, and as funny as the memes are, the idea that its anything but a bunch of fucking idiots with too much power sticking their ideals where they don't belong is far more likely.

>pick us authoritarian shitlickers not those authoritarian shitlickers
fuck yourself, Cred Forums

Exactly, thank fuck.
Some nights I weep for a future when Linus has become too old or too dead to deal with this shit and some spineless fuck ends up taking over.

Whatever, it's still trivial to replace.

JOOOOOS

Quick, get the powder, we gonna sneeze this fuckers to space

Wait!
Go for FreeBSD or OpenBSD

Actually, I don't go to Cred Forums because it's full of cancer like normalfags and redditors. I just like trump.

I want GNU/BSD

>I want to live in a world where white people are asserted to be the cause of everything horrible to ever exist. I look forward to the day when Mexicans and "urban youths" are the majority populations in this country. They will surely treat us as good as we treated them. :^)

We need to encourage everyone to switch to a *BSD like FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, etc.

I would love to see a fork of this too.
because inb4 it becomes proprietary closed source software that locks down my computer whenever I type a transphobic phrase on my computer.

wbfg

You see, the sjw movement was started by Putin and the Russian shadow government to cause un-rest in western countries like the US.

People who identify as SJW are either shills or what are known as "useful idiots" in that their naive minds have allowed them to fall prey to covert propaganda spread by Russia.

A large portion of racist trolling and SJWism you see online is in-fact false flagging, not to say that real racists and SJW-racists don't exist online too, but most of it is instigated by paid operatives.

Nice post, iFaggot

Fair play that she's annoyed, for someone who probably lives her life with insults, discrimination and condescending looks it's only natural she would get this heated.

But, saying that the GNU project and all the work done on it for 30 years and the FSF that has so many people's devotion now doesn't deserve to exist is sort of ridiculous.

She's done the adult thing by respecting people's privacy by not giving many details and withdrawing Libreboot because of this is perfectly reasonable, but that also means she is painting everyone with the same brush and seems to be using her influence to encourage others to do the same through blind faith that it isn't a misunderstanding on why this transgendered employee was dismissed.

The accusation of transphobia is a very serious one. In my opinion it is irresponsible to slander an entire group when you know you cannot provide the evidence that it truly is a problem with the FSF as a whole and not just a regular disagreement that either through shitslinging was a transphobic comment made or a reasonable argument that was accused of being transphobic due to the inevitable paranoia that comes with being harassed daily that unfortunately comes with being transgender today.

Disinformation. It just so happens Putin is the current bogeyman of the west. You have been told who is promoting this bullshit.

>pick US authoritarian shitlickers or else you're with /those/ authoritarian shitlickers
fuck yourself, Cred Forums

Russia can barely afford to keep themselves operational, what makes you think they can afford all this shit they're doing?

I refer you back to
Or kindly find some SJW site where they share discussion more comfortable with people who have your beliefs.

Oh look, kafkatrapping. What a shock.

I can only see white privileged high-middle class americans with german ancestry

Atheism+ is dead

>she
>her
Kys my man.

>John Stewart
You mean John Leibowitz?

Fancy that.

oy vey goy, don't you dare group us G-d's chosen together with whites or germans

Leah Rowe is from the UK, not the US.

He meant that if god spoke it'd BTFO all the atheists

We know. The toxic cancer is spreading FROM the US.

"She" answered to the FSF statement.
>doesn't name the fired trans, because doesnt' want her harrassed
>names fsf memebers

>thinking all jews are zionists and have judaic beliefs
hey snowball, did you know, jeeezus was a jew too?

What is Aleppo?

>nooooo, they're lying!!!

lmao i'd rather run perfectly working closedsource bios on my thinkpad instead of garbage coded by tranny

Why can't you ruin something you create?

It doesn't cost much to post online.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/

He's probably one of those tards who think Linux isn't Linux without GNU

The SJW / trans plague is legitimately memetic and is mainly the result of the connectivity + anonymity + sense of malleable identity that the internet affords us. While the US' social culture has undergone an overton window shift that allows degenerate shit like this to fester and infiltrate important institutions, this iteration of the trans plague was birthed and amplified thanks to the internet.

better than being an autistic weaboo frogposter

He's a physics graduate, you dumb turd.

>read this wikipedia link to find out more
>one of the worlds most respected organizations, fsf
>its clear from this incident that we dont live in an ideal world

If I wanted to write a satire PR statement I couldn't come up with something as good as this.

>Libreboot is not part of GNU or FSF anymore
the signature still says:
>Use free software. Free as in freedom.
>Use a free operating system, GNU/Linux.
kek

someone should fork it and put it back under GNU

libreboot is already a fork of coreboot

Yeah just use Coreboot. At least Coreboot comes with useful microcode that actually fixes errata.

Call it gnuboot

just fork it and release gnu freiboot or something

whats the problem here

Hippies created this

then merge their changes back into coreboot without giving them credit.

and point it out to them that you are doing it just to troll them.

>At least Coreboot comes with useful microcode that actually fixes errata.

NSA/Mossad it's time to leave

>ayymurica
>a country fucking built by literal refugees and outcasts
>muh build the wall

Building a wall around your country is no different than building a fence around your property.

>i think there's no difference between a limited amount of founding people to a country vs unlimited migration straining the country in every way in the future

Just support Hillary and sleep better knowing you're not an ebil racist

>Cred Forums getting this mad over internet drama

Wew

>stallman
>free software
>trannies
>privacy

it's the perfect storm

is there a name for this epic meme?

He doesn't hold a non-honorary doctorate. He's a faggot for pretending.

It's just coreboot with binary blobs removed. Making a new GNU bootloader won't take long.

You're the problem though. If people like you didn't exist then neither would this thread. You caused this you punk cunt.

>"hahahahahaha oh wow those sjws sure are triggered"
>"wtf are those stupid sjw jews doing to my freedoms software wtf!!!!l eave it alone!!1!! ad!"J4k"

FORK IT
O
R
K

I
T

I'd sure love you migrant-supporting people to lead by example.

Why don't you house, feed, clothe, economically support and care for one full immigrant family? Oh, what's that? Someone else should do it?

I've never seen a fence around WTC or average suburb lawn
only rednecks and 3-rd world pajeets have that because of high crime rate

>they are all lying!!!11

>The FSF responded with this statement:
>fsf.org/news/free-software-foundation-statement

>They're lying.

>The employee (who I won't name, because I don't want her harrassed) was
>being harassed by another employee who was transphobic. Her fellow
>co-worker sided with him and then she started standing up for herself
>because she was being bullied. She was identified as a threat to the
>FSF's internal stability and then she was fired. What should have
>happened is the people bullying her should have been fired.

>Which is these people:
>Stephen Mahood
>Ruben Rodriguez

>We in the libreboot project will never accept this. That's why we left GNU.

>--
>Leah Rowe

>implying this isn't yet another classic histrionic fit based in lies and kafkatrapping by a mentally ill member of the trans community

Can the new fork work for non GNU/Linux systems like *BSD? It can work, but they refuse to support BSD because muh freedumbs™

Reminds me when SJW attacked the TOR guy, applebaum. They're destroying everything with their shit.

>It's all about the he said he said bullshit

Appelbaum was already a massive SJW. They're eating their own along with everything else. The parasite is beginning to die.

PEPEEEEE!

>lying
RMS stated that the FSF knew that the employee was trans when they hired her, this makes it impossible that she was fired for being a trans.

>Stephen Mahood
>Ruben Rodriguez

Too bad s/he can't blame white males

>Applebaum was pointing out legitimate security flaws in Tor that need to be addressed to prevent identification of users
>Applebaum is conveniently labelled as a rapist in a classic CIA style smear campaign. Just like Assange.

>not being a zionist anyway

despite the dank maymays, the kike boogeyman is retarded when you consider that actual zionist jews in israel hate niggers and social justice shit on a level that would make a 1895 klansmen jealous. painting them all with the same brush is pointless because jews are not some kind of united cabal, the various kike groups are often at extreme odds with each other

people are taking this bait that IT'S THEM JOOS when in reality it's more like THEM AMERICAN SECULAR JOOS, soros etc. while it is true that plenty of rabbis have espoused jewish supremacy and subverting westerners, you have to consider the context. people like yitzhak kaduri are not (((globalists))), they are butthurt rednecks in their respective regions who are mad because *they* are also getting wrecked by globalism too

once you stop getting trolled by alex jones memes that jews are behind everything and realize the issue is a much more complex multicultural establishment behind endless buckets of money, you will understand that you're being retarded and that israel is the only chance the middle east has of civilization, and that "palestinian" people are a solid x10 worse kebabs who should be removed from this planet

t. totally not marvin s. antelman

I have an issue with how she is handling the situation, but I still recognise that she is an individual and she in no way represents the entire Transgender community.

Jfc...

>I wont name her because she shouldnt be harassed
>but I will name the people who allegedly did this so you can harass them

external locus of control coupled with unhappiness

read pic related if you want to understand what really drives people like this

At least he's got the "acting like a hysterical woman" part nailed down to a tee.

You will do what your government eites tell you to do. That's simple.

It's really crazy how people who campaign for privacy and freedom continually turn out to be rapists

>read pic related

thanks user

That's what taking hormones does

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00047.html

They started this during the (((Soviet))) era and could squander all wealth from the Tsarist era. Nowadays it's almost self-sustaining so they have to do very little work to keep it going.

> ...Leah Rowe will no longer be donating to it; she requests that her FSF membership be revoked.
> She would also like the $6120 USD that she donated to the FSF since 2015 to be refunded to her by the FSF. She will then use this money to promote free software, and for better purposes. The FSF never deserved even a penny from her.

>America built by refugees
I bet you think we're a "country of immigrants" as well.

Smuggies

>refunded to her

What a complete dickhead. Everyone that bought a Librebooted laptop should return it and demand a refund.

>normal guy gets fired
>silence
>trans gets fired
>apocalypse

POO

(((APPLEBAUM)))) is a mega-SJW, anti-white, feminist, literal fag. It's poetic justice that he be accused of rape.

>Muh freedum to be mentaly ill, muh tranny rites.

I gland the giant faggot got fired, first productive thing the FSF has done in 10 years.

I'd also think it was hilarious if it didn't affect a really important project + wasn't indicative of nation state actors actively working against open source freedom + privacy

I bet that commmie believes we genocided 1.5 million native americans in just 100 years, ha-ha what a fag ekksdeedee

stallman was told to play by their rules

he refused

so they're using the SJWs in the group as useful idiots to assassinate his character

not the first time this happens

Not long before this whole Appelbaum saga, he had a meltdown because core Tor developers were going to let an "ex-CIA" guy onto the team. Appelbaum went ape-shit ... and then he found out Roger Dingledine was sitting with the CIA guy in some cafe having the chat on their IRC. Next thing you know, Appelbaum is a mega rapist.

>When people die around white people, it is genocide! Nevermind that much of what people use to assert this claim is opinion and speculation!

That's pretty weird considering that he's always been okay with the fact that TOR is funded by the government in the first place.

Okay, so we killed a few indians. It wasn't intentional genocide and most of it was because of jewish meddling over gold.

>he's always been okay with the fact that TOR is funded by the government in the first place

No, he realized it's a necessary evil. There have been a good lot of talks he has given where he ultimately wanted rid of any gov funding and would seek any alternate means. He was never happy with it.

>their rules
Stallman is and has always been okay playing by "their rules" considering the fact that he is an SJW Liberal, commie jew.

>assassinate his character
The guy who eats dead skin off his feet and lives like a homeless person is having his character assassinated. Fucking lel, lad.

Tor was essentially brainstormed and created for govt operations, and the goal of releasing it to the public was to provide an adequate smokescreen in terms of civilian traffic to cover the traffic of intelligence operatives who utilize the service for govt purposes. Everyone involved in the project has known about this from the beginning, and I'm sure some do see it as a necessary evil.

>The guy who eats dead skin off his feet and lives like a homeless person and pretends to have a doctorate
FTFY

This picture is an accurate description what most 3D porn looks to me.

Nice smear campaign you've got going on, "Leah"

pando.com/2014/07/16/tor-spooks/

What do you imagine Stallman contributes to software in the year 2016? Nothing more than half-baked philosophical gibberish. His primary activity is commenting on politics at a level barely above any highschooler in California.

>angry autistic "trans" SJW retards are in charge of important projects
This is the REAL issue of open source software

are you serious?

god, what a bunch of fucking babies

reddit.com/r/linux/comments/5353cg/rms_comments_on_libreboot_leaving_gnu_her_gender/

>tfw even reddit is redpilled about this entire situation

>Howdy folks!
>Friendly reminder here - please keep it civil. Disclosing personally identifying information and homophobia / transphobia will not be tolerated in r/linux. Thanks!
They sure are. What the fuck are you even doing on that shitty site?

>She was identified as a threat to the
FSF's internal stability and then she was fired.

t. poo in loo

Pointing out her hypocrisy is one thing, but what is it with assholes actively doing hurtful things like insisting on calling him "he" instead of "her" and lashing out at everyone who doesn't?

You could well respect her being a tranny, even if you disagree with her obvious bullshit against the FSF, and even if you think that trannies are crazy in their heads. Making personal insults by not calling them what they want to be called is just mean. You wouldn't hit mentally disabled persons just because they can't hit back, or would you?

Behaving like this makes you look like a rabid group of pedophilic eightchan assholes who have in their agenda to hurt anyone just because. This is exactly how the SJW want you to be seen. They don't even have to fight you because present yourself as incompatible with society.

Why do you have to be so fucking stupid?

What they did to MTG is disgusting. It just proves there's an actual evil in this world and not just stupid people.

mods are always cucks out to save themselves

it's the other comments that matter

>tfw no way of knowing if the SJW should be called a "dick" or a "cunt"

Channel your inner Australian and just call all of them cunts.

what a pointless shit show

I'm a girl btw ;)

Things that SJW ruined that we're not degenerate on their own before SJWs:
>
>
>
>Linux
myb not even linux should be here, as it is quite communistic.

I guess im switching to OSX desu senpai lit woke

99% of SJWs use Apple devices. Good luck.

Would you talk to a schizoid's imaginary friends?
Would you pet a dog-kin and call him xir?
Would you talk to an anorexic person like they're as fat as they think?

WOULD YOU DOWNLOAD A CAR??

>Pointing out hypocrisy is one thing, but what is it with assholes actively doing hurtful things like insisting on believing the earth is spherical instead of flat and lashing out at everyone who doesn't?

>You could well respect them being a person, even if you disagree with her obvious bullshit against biological science, and even if you think that they are crazy in their heads. Making personal insults by not believing their deluded bullshit is just mean. You wouldn't hit mentally disabled persons just because they can't hit back, or would you?

>Behaving like this makes you look like a rabid group of people fed up with special snowflake assholes who infect and destroy everything in their midst and have in their agenda to combat it because it is debilitating. This is exactly how the SJW want you to be seen. They don't even have to fight you because present yourself as incompatible with their bullshit.

>Why do you have to be so fucking stupid?

>her

Post tits gurl

Based FSF. Gas the trannies. Fuck this degeneracy. Fuck thanks to fucking sjws nowadays a dude must be careful when fucking chicks. RMS should have beat the fuck out of that faggot.

Fuck off back to altright echo chamber

Part of treating an insane person is not agreeing to their delusions, whether those are paranoia, hallucinations, or general body dysphoria.

No, the CIA did not implant a tracking device in your skull, and there is no camera in your showerhead.

No, there is no crazy lady standing outside the door telling you to come out.

No, you are not a female.

Who gives a fuck if they're equal, they're both cancer and need to fucking die.

Fuck you, you fucking communist. How does it feel to be on the endangered list?

>Based FSF
>RMS should have beat the fuck out of that faggot
RMS is an SJW himself and I am glad to see that he is getting a taste of what it is like on the other side.

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ you fucking terminal cancer of Cred Forums.

This. Stop enabling these people.

kek'd

>need to fucking die
>they're both cancer
Ok, newfriend.

Enjoy the world that is describing.

No, your babbling about joos is not a joke.

No, attacking people is not "telling them the truth".

No, your opinion is not ironic yet serious, you are a dangerous white supremacist, whose ideology gives cause for attacking innocent people.

No, your waifu is not real.

>Cred Forums is muh safe space

>Isn't it ironic that the proprietary software developers call us communists? We are the ones who have provided for a free market, where they allow only monopoly. … if the users chooses this proprietary software package, he then falls into this monopoly for support … the only way to escape from monopoly is to escape from proprietary software, and that is what the free software movement is all about. We want you to escape and our work is to help you escape. We hope you will escape to the free world.

please see and then fuck off to

>Cred Forums is muh safe space
>said no one ever

Oh wait, you believe everyone must be regressive, like you. That requires having a safe space, eh? What color hair do you have?

Copyright and patents certainly are against the free market.

I just want Cred Forums free of SJW-apologists like yourselves. You fucking cancer tumors are the reason this place is turning into Reddit.

He probably just has receding hair.

I didn't tell you to leave this forum. I just kindly pointed you to a subforum where you can find more like-minded people.

>No, your waifu is not real.

You just crossed the fucking line, mister.

i love these. please keep on making them

>classic left liberal.
>supported Bernie Sanders for president
>Currently supports Jill Stein and the Green party
Yeah, okay.

this drawing looks better than most trannies desu

>and even if you think that trannies are crazy in their heads
I don't think, I KNOW.
dsm5.org/documents/gender dysphoria fact sheet.pdf

Calling someone what their biological sex is isn't bullying, it's reality. If they can't deal with reality, they should get some fucking psychiatric help. instead of expecting everyone around them to cater to them.

>altright
love this meme.

Linux wasnt affected. Linux will never be affected because linus is a dictator when it comes to accepting pull request. Not even gnu is compromised desu

>i'm also vegan

We need to stop the LGBT meme

You just don't fucking get it, do you? I've even linked to the fucking post, let me say it again just for you: fuck all of you and your false dichotomies. Despising stormfags like you does not automatically equate to sucking tranny cock.

No, I don't hate women, faggots and niggers. No, I don't care about muh cultural appropriation and muh 2000 different gender pronouns either. Fuck you for saying this makes me an SJW. Fuck SJWs for saying this makes me one of you. I'll gladly stay in neither camp. In the middle camp. You know, the one where there's still people not blindly spouting memes and going into an outrage on command.

They are mentally ill perverts 99.9999% of the time. It is unnatural and disgusting.

That will just kill the free software movement by splitting it between pointless social bickering

>he still thinks Reddit isn't infested with pol and 8gaggers
Reddit is made up of MRAs and SJWs alike. Maybe you'd be correct in muh upvote boogeyman 4 years ago...

this guy gets it

>likes freedom
>must be a communist sjw jew

>dislikes annoying trannies like Leah
>must be a stormfag

Cred Forums never learns

>haha Donald Trump sucks
>Hillary is bad too! Look how progressive I am!
If you're not explicitly against Liberals they will infiltrate your group and take over, thus you are for them.

TLDR?

yeah you have to decide between cancer and extreme diarrhea if you don´t want either you are badbad because you make us feel dumb for choosing either one

TLDR:
GNU/Linux and shit is free software and anyone can develop it whenever and however they want.
It is filled with smart people.
Bunch of femnazi and transfreak retards want to look "smart" by association.
Bunch of femnazi and transfreak retards attempt to pull their usual shit of attempting to replace leadership by character assassination and attempting to force layoffs on whoever they don't like, and pretty much convert the collective like some borg plague.

Bunch of femnazi and transfreaks realize they can't do shit because:
1. Everyone works for free and everyone is free to develop. Ergo you can't "force" people to stop working and "fire" them in the free software sector.
2. Everyone already has a shit reputation in the free software sector, so character assassination is useless.
3. There is no impact on the free software sector from a bunch of femnazis and transfreaks boycotting shit.
4. kek