HTC10

SO, the dust of 2016 is settled, can we all agree that the HTC10 is the best flagship of 2016.

First to implement USB C 3.1
First to make black matte color.
Build quality like a tank.
Safe ( no explosions)
High def DAC WITH 3.5 jack
etc. etc
Literally no flaw at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VSUzUzBY0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sadsong

>sadsong2

>Applel
Additionally in iphone7
> No 3.5 headphone jack
> False advertisement (no sapphire camera lens)
> Easy to scratch
> No so good camera
And this

youtube.com/watch?v=-VSUzUzBY0M

It's p good but the camera is mehh.

Overall I like it.

overpriced imo. htc fucked up

Where I'm it is for sale around 450$, thats way good for 2016 flagship t.bh

Got mine for $600 and that's the max MSRP, never have I seen it not "$100 off sale" on HTC.

Still pricey, meh it has a great build quality.

HTC 10 is my next phone after my S5. HTC is developer friendly and there already a couple of great ROMs for it, but even if that wasn't the case, HTC's implementation of the UI is 95% vanilla Android. Can't wait to get this beast.

There are already*

HTC stuff looks niceā€¦ I'd give them a shot if they offered versions that didn't run Android. A Sailfish or Ubuntu Touch device from them would be pretty cool.

autism: the post

>you're autistic if you don't like the majority option
yeah sure, I guess I'm autistic for not liking mcdonalds too

There are plenty of valid reasons to not like android. As platforms, iOS, Windows Phone, and Sailfish are far more solid, but only Apple makes iOS devices, Windows Phone lost the game, and there Saiflish devices are rare and hold to get ahold of. I don't think it's strange to want smartphone vendors to offer more variety.

>edges are curved so no proper tempered glass screen protector exists

I needed to hold this thing extra tight and close.

You love HTC? Just wait for the news Nexuses (Pixel & Pixel XL)

>the camera is mehh.
Are you retarded?

Won't Pixel and Pixel XL be HTC? Worth waiting?

I mean it's decent. Nothing to write home about. My gfs iPhone 6 looks better desu

Too bad those won't catch on in Europe and most of the world outside the US.

I have a OnePlus One looking to upgrade would you recommend the HTC10?

If you want a better camera and audio (from DACs and speakers), then go for it. Sense is a very lightweight skin on top of android. There are also custom roms for it

I've narrowed my choices down to either the HTC 10 or the OnePlus 3. What's wrong with the OnePlus 3 that would make the HTC 10 $200 better? Official Cyanogenmod support is a pretty big bonus.

The HTC has better build quality and audio. If you want to support HTC, then this is phone is worth it. The OP3 has more community support, custom ROMs do not void the warranty and has a more affordable price.

Do custom ROMs void the HTC warranty? That was one of the big reasons I had narrowed it down to those two, I don't want to pay for hardware where I have to decide between the company standing by their hardware, or me being in control of what I bought.

Yes, custom ROMs void the warranty of the HTC 10.

Officially yes, but I have sent a rooted s-off htc M7 in for repair and they did it on warranty. This was in germanistan.

Yeah, but non-US means consumer protection laws aren't retarded.

Anyone in the US had luck with warrantying a rooted HTC 10?

What was the damage it was being warrantied for? They might just not cover damage caused by the custom ROM, but still stand by their hardware.

just

What it lacks in picture quality it makes up for by being able to take really good low light photos.