Fucking done with Apple

iOS 10
Now with feature to not being able to save an image file from internet. (without opening and maximising the fucking image to different tab)

Any Android phones I should wait for?

Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

images.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=1&image_host=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Oxidized-snes.jpg&u=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Oxidized-snes.jpg
money.cnn.com/2016/09/13/technology/airpods-string-apple-headphones/
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2015/10/15/the-indian-engineers-who-sued-apple-and-won/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God knows when will they disable downloading image from internet altogether. They made saving image on iOS devices HELL.

What the fuck is that assplug device?!

Are you actually retarded?

Try saving OP's image to album.

Protip: You can't if you don't open it to separate tab.

I literally just saved OP's image by doing it then regular way with iOS 10. Are you sure you aren't autistic?

Sent from my iPhone 6

You can't with iPhone 6s.

To add to this. Copy doesn't save it to album but it copies it to clipboard.

>literal street shitter shilling iShit without even knowing what he's shilling

How many rupees per post do you get Rajeesh?

Mark my words: someone will use that as a buttplug and will insert the ear device in the urethra

Just use chrome faggot.

>inb4 botnet

You're already using an iPhone so worrying about privacy is pretty stupid

Jesus christ, aplel is going bonkers.

You should consider getting a V20 OP.

If people want to cry botnet, they can use chromium. It's basically the same thing but free as in freedom.

Added that on my bookmark.
Even seems to have removable battery which is nice.

The joke went over your head, friend.

It's because it's also a link. It worked in iOS 9,but they sure beefed it.

On the upside you can still open link in a new tab then save or straight up just use a different browser, like chrome. Still a fucking blunder imo

>mfw

That *is* a butt plug. "Concealable" didn't tip you off?

Get a 5X from project fi for $249 or wait until October 4th to see what the new Pixel phones will offer. Rumor is though that Google is going premium with the Pixel line so don't expect cheap prices.

this

>no micro SD slot
>no removable battery
Oh sorry I'm not into cuckoldry.

This is how you're supposed to do it everywhere retard, You don't want to download a thumbnail do you?

Apply doesn't have the technology to follow links and download what's there?

>You don't want to download a thumbnail do you?
You browse without image expansion?

>automatically saving malware to your temp folder

Here you go scrubs: images.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=1&image_host=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Oxidized-snes.jpg&u=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Oxidized-snes.jpg

It enters your temporary folder if you open the tab though

It's not too much of an inconvenience but yea really annoying. iOS 10 is nice but it's copying android. Also why did they fuck up the push notifications?

>why did they fuck up the push notifications?
>Courage

My temporary folder is in a noexec partition and I have to approve manually whatever goes in though. If you're using gay scripts to expand images automatically or saving images without checking that the source isn't a surreptitious binary like the one I posted you're unsafe and retarded.

It used to download whole full res image from thumbnail you brain dead faggot.

Will wait and see.

>unsafe and retarded.
Or just not autistic

Where's clipboard?

I just don't understand iOS design. The smartphone is supposed to make your life easier, but when it comes to ios you have to jump through a million shitty obstacles just to do basic fucking shit.

>It used to download whole full res image from thumbnail you brain dead faggot.

Nice way to get malware queer.

Still unsafe and retarded.

>Any Android phones I should wait for?
PIXEL XL
I
X
E
L

X
L

That's the Apple way user. Think shitty iTunes just to move music onto your phone.

Wait for the Pixel and Pixel XL.

KEK
U
C
K

No need to be a dick about it. Just use a different browser that allows it.

While I do understand the want to have the options of storage expansion, I have a FiiO so I don't need tons of space on my phone. I'm still going to get the largest Pixel XL but doubt I'll fill half of it.

By the time that 128GB variant is out, the 320GB micro SD card will probably be on sale for $200 on amazon.

Anyway the micro SD card slot is to protect you in the future from not having enough space on your phone. Do you just like hurting yourself or are you gravely ill and about to die?

What's the best smartphone OS?

My current phone is a 16GB Nexus 4, I've never run out of space on it in four years. I think I'll be ok.

I just got a sandisk 128gb for 49.99

Yeah well you try cramming 256GB of storage on a fucking tiny micro sd card.

Honestly this would be the perfect set up for my sissy hypno sessions

>iOS 10
>Can't enter the fucking screenlock code without pressing home first
>If the home button breaks you literally can't use your phone until it's replace
>Replaced home buttons can't use touch id which your iphone will remind you of every waking moment

APPLE PLEASE STOP

>malware
>iOS

user knows what's up

This is fantastic. The 4S is impervious to this bullshit. It truly is the last great iPhone. Apple is rudderless today and can only go down. Removing the headphone jack even upset a bunch of Apple normals I know - the façade is slipping slowly without Jobs

And the new "no-button" button can't be used with gloves, even if you disable fingerprint recognition (it doesn't register a touch...)
>Zombie Steve Jobs will avenge himself

Your iPhone is not a storage device :^)

neither should it be

I'm not sure I understand, the physical button will always work if you just manage to push it down, gloves or not.

Unless this is something new for the 7.

>remove headphone jack to milk the sheep some more
>can't save simple pic from browser without going through laborious process
>fucked up the lock screen which has worked perfectly fine since 2007

Apple are a fucking laugh a minute these days. I used to hate them, but now they provide endless entertainment, just like their cult followers defending every stupid regression.

bass boosted hypno

>thinking Rajeesh is for Apple
>and not Microsoft

Old Macfag / NeXTfag here. I have mixed feelings because ever since Jobs passed away Apple has had QC issues and has made some retarded UI decisions.

But Windows is botnet shit. Linux still can't get their shit together in a number of ways. And Apple is engineering end user privacy/security into the hardware in a way that is pissing off governments (which is a good thing).

Still like Apple's products, but I wish Jobs was around.

>Any Android phones I should wait for?

Too many Android exploits. Trusting Android is like fucking a street hooker without a condom.

Can't you just use a different browser? Isn't Safari garbage anyways?

Get a Nexus. They're specifically designed to run Android as Google intended and they actually get OTA updates. They're as free (as in freedumbs) as any new phones will ever be. Everything else is chink trash, especially Samsung. HTC and Sony can be excellent as well but it depends on which of their products you buy since they can range from chink trash to Nexus in build/software quality.
>TLDR buy a Nexus and you won't hate Android

>BOOTLOOPS
>O
>O
>T
>L
>O
>O
>P
>S

This is why they were good in 2007, when every OS did this kind of shit and it was considered acceptable. iOS is currently a decade behind as far as features and usability.

Currently Android (CyanogenMod or Dirty Unicorns).

iPhones are small computers running a small version of OS X. They can get malware just like everything else.

O rly??

So why does it have flash storage built in?

Well I've been banging this "street hooker" hard every day for a few years. More like a loyal gf since is free and just works.

Haven't used it much on iOS but I have a MacBook for work and safari is dog shit. Takes 2 clicks to open a new tab instead of 1 like in every other browser. It's little shit like that which makes the user experience slow and painful.

>We present you the Apple™ AirPlug™ subwoofer
>The Apple™ AirPlug™ - feel the vibe
>Now available for only 199$

to load the os, you cock sucker

Oh, so what is the flash storage doing with the OS? It's storing it. So yes, indeed your phone is a storage device you fucking mong.

huihuihui, suck miiii dicccc!!!!

Daily reminder.

money.cnn.com/2016/09/13/technology/airpods-string-apple-headphones/

Kek I was thinking the same thing.

This is the number one criticism I have about Nexus phones.
At least Marlin will have a 128GB variant, but still.

Samsung is good, the touchwiz is a meme and a lot of the touchwiz features are actually useful. The phones have good build quality and feel premium s6 and up.

I don't like how stock Android doesn't initially have the notification bubbles telling you how many unread messages you have, that's real important to me, unless they changed that.

Honestly, there are so many Android phones it depends on what OP is looking for. Samsung is a great "it just werks" Android phone.
But everything I hear about Nexus is good too.

>Samsung is good
Stopped reading. Anyone who carries a samshit should be considered a fire hazard.

Does that iDildo come in Black?

Is it Available in China?

For approximately 0.5 seconds every iphone release I seriously consider switching to Apple only for my smartshit. I have stopped using my phone for media consumption and therefore don't care about adblockers, file browsers, extensions in browsers, OS customization, sideloading applications etc.

However, Apple never fails to fuck their newest release to new levels
-remove jack and do not include the wireless headset for a ~700USD+ flagship (instead you need to buy a 5hr 160USD set yourself)
-1080p 401ppi IPS, (like it's 2013 and the 400USD MSRP Nexus 5 never existed)
-muh camera like every iphone release, waterproofing innovashiun as if it's not a standard on any flagship
-on top of all this I have to use iOS which has no flexibility outside the stock experience

The iphone 7 is about three years behind if you don't count the COURAGE of removing the jack

It's no longer physical

iCunts don't need to save files, They are stupid and only need a dumb terminal/facebook frontend.

Anyone that would buy that piece of shit should be lobotomized.

cmon guys

he was only pretending

I was only pretending to believe his pretending :^)

I would actually try that, I want to know what it sounds like

You just save with 3D Touch, who cares

>using the smiley with a carat nose

I'm sure that's the reason it's 4x the price. It's just so gosh darn hard to fit all those bits in there!

Internal body subwoofer

One Plus 3

Kek

Yeah get the pixel or a compact

I laugh at your stupidness

Nice trips

>>thinking Rajeesh is for Apple
>>and not Microsoft

just a reminder that everytime you buy electronics, you support Indians

and use indian innovation
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2015/10/15/the-indian-engineers-who-sued-apple-and-won/

don't forget the CEOs of Nokia and Motorola, Rajeev and Sanjay

>mfw somebody took the time imagining and then writing all of this

>that reddit ass picture

>paying the same amount for a phone as you would for a midrange desktop
lel, how retarded

>Not basing your value in how much you will actually use it
>Implying you use a laptop more than a phone nowadays

Galaxy Note 7.

Add a tail to that subwoofer, and it'll go great with these.

lol that looks like one of those butt pluggs hahahahahha

this can't be real lol tell me this isn't real... fucking applefags

Those headphones are a source of rage for me.
>cute and cool
>shitty chink quality and lots of ways they could be made better

Google pixel is probably worth waiting for.

You should wait a few weeks until the Pixel phones are announced before making your decision. Anyways, I realized that I don't really need the latest and greatest to do what I need to do, namely browsing the Internet , email, and a few social messaging apps. I'm pretty much content with $400 or even $200 chinkphones like the OnePlus 3, Redmi Note 3 Pro, or Redmi 3S.

Spread your ass
And feel the bass

Really talk are there any worthwhile bluetooth Earbuds out there? Hate having to work out or clean the house on wired.

You. Gotta. Be. Kidding. Me.

Well at least i have my JB 6 on 9.3 with safari downloader plus.

Even saves it in /var/mobile/media/x so my shitposting pics arent in camera roll.

my phone even mounts natively and shows that folder in nemo when i plug in into laptop.

Damn i should start writing a blog so people can unfuck their otherwise great hardware....

Dude it's a glitch. iOS thinks the picture is a txt file.

yah nah, rather use firefox. also believe it or not iphones are more privacy minded than androids, the real botnet.

>paying the same amount for a phone as you would for a midrange desktop that can't do half the things a midrange desktop can do

>you're already dying
>just drink bleach!

On a 6s, force touch the image to save it.

wow!!! holy shit, good job spotting that, anonymous!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have trouble figuring out how to operate common objects? Like doors, windows, ovens, etc

ooooooh i get it now... i didnt get the joke hahaha thx XD

You sure know to spot a buttplug without help, to the point of joking about it

>Copy doesn't save it to album but it copies it to clipboard.
What? That's always done that.

I think he implied that copy doesn't put it inside album

It brings entire pic to new tab. I force touched myself back to 9.3.5 and Android in future.

I just tried it.

What the fuck Apple?

They also fucked up the music app.

and this is bad why? who wouldn't know how to spot a buttplug?

is that a fucking dildo?

If you want to listen to music, buy an iPod, goy!

Ugh! Why can't they stop copying Apple?!?!

Is this a buttplug?

Just what I need.. a butt plug that can play rap and progressive jazz!

>iFags literally listen to shit

>Applefag wants to save images
>Safari doesnt let him
>Uses a different browser to combat it
>iOS doesn't allow it to become the default browser