Siri

>siri

Hugh Mungus

>ywn build her a body and watch proudly as she experiences sex for the first time with Tyrone

why would you build a robot to cuck yourself?

what does ywn mean
i've seen it recently only

>joke even more unfunny than a christmas cracker one
How did they accomplish this

Fuck off cuck with your cuck fantasies.

t. cuck poster

You've got to be kidding me. Cred Forums has generated one of the most powerful insult memes I've seen in a decade. "cuck". Immediately, a man sees that and starts reevaluating his life. Some man is rude and tries to put you down, at first you might think, "ahh I'll let it go", then another voice in you head says, "but that's what a cuck would do...". Once you're uncucked, you start being more assertive, you carry yourself with respect. You notice it in the way you walk, your friends ask you for your work out routine, and women are begging you for it, left right and center.

The cuck meme is all over the place now, in your safe space and in your mind. This frightens you.

There will probably be some beta-lefitist planning to vote for Hillary. When he sees the ballot, the voice of his lost inner manhood emerges, "Hillary? Really... kinda a cuck thing to do isn't it?" and right there rejoins the ranks of men and votes Trump the God Emperor. At work he cancels the plan to outsource jobs, then comes home to fuck his wife with a raging MAGA dick.

Cred Forums is winning, and it scares you. America's back baby.

'you will never', and it's been around for at least as long as pepe

so like 7 years

its newfag shit

They need to be inoffensive lest people lose their shit over a fucking joke.

Except it was never written like that so it's probably new phonecancer shit
Just like calling sadfrog "Pepe"

thanks. i checked some archives. seems to be rarely, but still commonly used.

trips of truth

>took me 5 reads to get the joke

>a dog brings presents to cats
I'm triggered.

>tfw

It has? I literally thought ywn stood for yawn, as in, he's so tired of reading shit that he yawned.

>ywn be this new

>Tumblr

wow you're gay

Is that sexual harassment? MODS