MP3 players

My iPod nano 6 gen broke.

What is a good player that I can clip on to my short sleeve shirt while exercising?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0GNF6hoqnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The clip plus

Apple still make them. Surprisingly they still look like old iOS

This looks good. Thank you.
Seems a little pricey, but I don't mind if it lasts the 5-6yrs as my nano.

>Apple still make them.
Not the small ones.

>they still look like old iOS

With so much monies from milking the iPhone they probably even forgot that product line still exists.

Why is the clip+ double the price of the clip?

Sansa Fuze or Clip+.

There's also some good chinkshit mp3 players that are sold on aliexpress/gearbest

Literally jews. It's an amazing player that is not manufactured anymore.

>There's also some good chinkshit mp3 players that are sold on aliexpress/gearbest

Any with a clip?

>Any with a clip?
I saw a few on gearbest, but they all have horrible battery life.

>What is a good player that I can clip on to my short sleeve shirt while exercising?

iPhone w/ Apple Music.

Serious question:
Whats wrong with your phone as player?

Not him, but phones are uncomfortable for exercising. Also, I don't take my phone to the gym. I leave it at home.

>Not him, but phones are uncomfortable for exercising. Also, I don't take my phone to the gym

Yeah, both of these things. Especially if you have a Note or a Plus style phone that is pretty big. Also I don't want my stuff stolen in the gym. My nano was the perfect size for exercise and the screen allowed you to go to a different song rather than a shuffle.

Yeah the price has really gone up recently since it went out of production. It used to be like 40 dollars.

>no buttons

Kill me now.

This seems the best option, but I don't want to pay $40 for a refrub. For that price I'm better off just getting the $50 iPod shuffle, cause it just works. Well for 5yrs like my last $129 (+ tax and tip) one.

Buy a Fiio m3 and an armband?

>his earphones don't have buttons

Sorry guys, I guess I am lost!

>no voice control

Top jej!

Ask /csg/

Too late

Why did you need a new charger?

I have a 5.something watt one I use for my iPhone, but this one should charge it over an hour faster according to jewtube. Even faster with one of those thick Anker powerlines I don't have.

ok this is bait, sage

Why was it bait?
I followed the advice of the thread, which said:

clip+ is best
>but it is discontinued and expensive for refrub

try chink stuff
>they have horrible battery life

Fuze and other Sansa
>horrible amazon reviews

Well that a more powerful charger will be faster seems reasonable, but this certainly seems like a load of bullshit.

I would've sold you my unused ipod shuffle for like $30

Clip zip is the same as plus but with bigger screen space. Have mine for 3 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=X0GNF6hoqnY

Thanks, but it was only $49 new with free shipping, though add tax.

>Well that a more powerful charger will be faster seems reasonable

The rate at which the battery is charged is controlled by a micro controller inside your device, not by your charger. As long as the controller can draw enough power, it won't charge faster just because you plug a higher wattage charger.

Did you watch the video? It shows the iPhone 6 Plus capable of drawing over 8 watts while on and being charged. Obviously a 5 watt charger can't provide that.

Did you read what I just write?

Yes, but you just said the obvious.
>a device which doesn't need more power won't charge faster, duh

If your device does not have quick charging, it won't charge faster no matter what you connect to it. You just wasted $19.

Yes it will because it can draw over 8 watts and I only have a 5 watt charger. Are you brainless?

I though you bought it for your iPod. Sorry.

He's looking for something light, he's goin for weight reduction

Oh okay. That makes sense. No big deal. Yeah iPhone 6S Plus.

>tfw strapping iphone to wrist with one of these to look cool in college
the 2000s were a different time

>he's goin for weight reduction
Yep, with my $140 Amazon exercise bike!
>240lb 5'11.5" lmao

Who actually uses voice control in public?

I don't think I'd feel safe enough to jog through my local college campus wearing one of those where everyone can see it.

Autists

>3.5mm jack

>jogging on the beach
>can't stop, won't stop
>long-press headphone button to bring up Google Now voice command prompt
>tell it to play 'Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz radio' on Spotify

Didn't even need to take my eyes off the pathway, just uninterrupted jogging goodness.

>Google Now
>Spotify

You can interact with Google Play Music and Pandora using Google Now as well if that's your thing.

>too user-friendly and convenient for me

Are there no bigger than 5W charger?

Apple has 5, 12, and 29. Larger sizes are for their macbooks. 5 is in the box and great for iPods. 12 is great for iPhones. 29 is great for iPads.

Clip Zip with Rockbox flashed onto it is the way to go.
Get a 128gb MicroSD formatted to FAT32 in there and you are set.

In my car, I'm not going to mess around with my phone while driving