twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>break in
>find anything that is valuable or useful to you
>run away from police whilst listening to this youtu.be/x7AoGZ7_HOs

Give it back Tyrone.

>implying niggers care for old technology
>implying niggers would know about RHPS

surrounding area looks deserted too

you want to steal shit so you are one now.

simple as that.

>stuff has been left to rot by its original owner for 20 years
>want to take it and put it to better use
>"lol that's stealing, nigger"

What are you waiting for, user? Break in and steal the good stuff!

There was a store like that in front of the city's library. No closed sign, yet the doors were closed, and the items were from 2006.

It suddenly turned into a fruit store early this year.

Do you have a source on it closing decades ago?

I'm guessing it closed sooner than you think and all the 90s era shit was just window decorations so people could see it was a computer shop from the road.

Exactly, it is theft.

Being this much nigga

>Old bank (?) shuts down
>Downtown goes into depression
>Church moves into bank building
>Church moves out and into some depressed mall

Damn

This is so sad, imagine the treasures within

>bankruptcy sale sign in the window

>expecting treasures inside
but I guess you mean the one in the OP

I've never seen someone nig out this hard

Fucking kill yourself. Trash.

Get in contact with the owner and he will probably let you have whatever you want. Don't be a dindu have some pride in yourself.

just wait till its night, get a friend to help have a car parked in the back, break in through the back door and bring all the stuff into the truck. If the place is abandoned like you said then it shouldn't be hard at all.

t. Filthy nigger

still not yours nigger

I want to go and explore so badly.

I wonder if they still work.

Fascinating. OP, please continue to "document" the disappearance of these fine vintage computers.

I used to live by a crazy old electronics repair guy. He decorated his shop with old 486s in the window running pacman for the lullz. He mostly just repaired large xerox machines for businesses. Wrote notes in hexidecimal and gave me a neat 100-in-1 electronics kit when I was little.

You see, OP. some people are just deranged individuals and and want to say 'fuck you' to your notions of capitalism.

I'll be visiting that area very soon, and I want to see it in person. I just want to sit in that doorway and read a book.

I would like to live in there.

>Frackville, PA is most likely a clone of every other coal/steel town in the US

Repeat this desolate turn of the century rust-belt city x5000 and you have the American upper midwest. PA, OH, IN, MI, WV, etc. What a depressing place.

tfw I'm a dirty puerto rican

I'd say that neighbor was not any more awkward than you are

You can thank the chinks for that.

BUILD THE WALL 2016

those computers could be worth quite a lot

old components sell for pretty insane prices in ebay these days

>taking things that belong to you
>not a nigger

Except they don't sell.

>I guess you mean the one in the OP

It's the same shop...

I actually came across a place similar to this on my local craigslist that was being cleared out. By the time that I found out about it, they scrapped most of the stuff though. I was able to get some keyboards though, like 2 IBM model M's and some other keyboard that has white alps switches that I currently use with my 5150 since it is XT compatible.

I keep an eye out on craigslist more often now, but I haven't actually found anything similar since. I also make sure to contact people to meet up as soon as possible now too.

Break in and sell the 30 Model M's

>that thicc NetServer in the back
give

I have one of these nearby, but it's only from ~5 years ago. They had some of the most competitive pricing in Australia, but one day they never opened again. The shop is still there with stuff inside. Their website is still up, too:

fluidtek.com.au/

I wonder what happened.

dayum

WHAT THE FUCK Cred Forums

>technology board
>lots of technology rotting away, possibly for another 50 years
>next to worthless, so owner should be happy if he gets rid of it for free
>people want to make use of it, give the technology a new life
>end it's suffering

>"technology fan" whiteknights prefer the technology to be eaten by cockroaches instead of being put to good use and taken care of

those computers wont suck your dick

It's possible the owner owed money or back taxes, and was sealed out of the building until the legal system had finished chewing on him. But if the owner went to jail or died, things may never have been settled and it just got forgotten. The city might even own the property now.

>back door
Literally botnet right there

There's a difference between flat out stealing shit and asking the shop owners if you can get some of that or maybe even buying it for a few cents which is very likely to be possible.

Stop being such a filthy fuck.

>>people want to make use of it, give the technology a new life
Popular fallacy. The people you give that trash to will want it to run Crysis at full rez on Windows 10 with no further expense.

Not everyone that steals is a nigger but not that a silver spoon bred yup like yourself would know anything about that...

That's wrong though.

wouldn't mind having one with modern hardware

>defending theft
Shit man, you're the niggest

Worked for a place like that.
All the stuff in the window was demo units (nothing in it) or broken but looked good for display.

why OP don't go to the civil authorities and see who is the owner and see if he still is alive or talk to the building owner.

how bout talking to the police?

>all this fascists pigs
just take what you want OP, law of the strongest.

see some old stores like that, look like fronts for laundering to me.

just like the shitty old donut places or shitty chinese food joints.

why are you locking your doors then? be a good role model

Call the property owner and offer 100 bucks to take them off his/her/xer hands

Tell them your refine metals or some shit so they think there is no value in them without a difficult extraction process

It's a shitty argument since OP is only ((strong)) if he managed to get past that locked door.
Also, if you're strong enough to break a metal plated door, be my guest.

>babbling about "law of the strongest"
>hides behind metal plated doors like a coward

>i have no idea what a botnet is but I use the word anyways because I want to fit in :)

>Talks about law of the stronger not as a desirable idea, but as how reality is
>Being coherent with the world he lives in, wants to defend himself of strong people behind a sturdy door
>Somehow Cred Forumsentooman can't understand this and throws a cybertantrum

>tfw there is an abandoned pc shop in my town too
>through the blinds I can see a big pile of trash and old cpu boxes
>don't know if they're just trash or still in there

It's a front for organised crime

seems legit

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

kek, thought the same, it even scare looting niggers and hipsters with those yellowish CRTs

Don't you know about the curse mate ? A word of advice for you, stay as far as possible from that building.
I am dead serious.

For anyone that wants to know:
This is at
30 North Lehigh Avenue, Frackville PA

>I don't get the meme

Wrong.

Does that mean tranny doctors should be allowed to come into your house and take your dick?

Who knows what wonders lurk in there.

There could be an IBM 5100

>quick grab all those compaq 19" monitors
>i'll carry as many of these canon inkjet printers as i can
>leave the faded white dvd players, there's no time!

That's where all "A Day with Spongebob Squarepants" DVDs are

I bet he wasn't a tripfag

>early 90's
>dvd players

(You)

There's atleast one case in that window from the same era as DVD drives.

cd players*

This is clearly some type of government front that is meant to not attract attention, and you've just .. i don't know you.

This

Go take a look inside. What's the worst that could happen?

Felony conviction for breaking and entering

tbqh i've seen something similar but with old phones once, it was open but no one to be seen inside and nothing to be sold either; it was like a small entrance hall.
There was a staircase going down not quite in the middle of the room, so i took it. My friend said to me something like "you sure we can go there ?" i said the shop must be somewhere in the back there's nothing here.
We took the stairs and the walls were all blue, in fact the floor and everything was painted blue. There was doors every two meters in that long blue corridor, there's a turn right at the end and my friend said to me "man that's kinda weird, i feel like we shouldn't be here"
We turned right and emerge in a room with a bar with 3 women and 1 man just standing there like they were expecting us. All chinese, my friend talks mandarin a bit so we knew for a fact they were chinese. In the back there's another room with lights and shit but no soul and no music.
The chinese guy said it's a karaoke. But it's weird, i said, there's no one saturday night 11 pm. He said it happens sometimes but we can take a room in the blue corridor and sing for ourselves. It's 40$ for an hour with a couple of drinks, there's even a tab if we want more he said.
The 3 women are smiling, even the guy is smiling, it's like they want to make a good impression. No one is talking about the fact that it took us 2 solid minutes to come down to the main room.
I said thank you we'll come back and my friend said something about lao tseu (he's a fan)

On our way back i noticed that there was people behind the doors, but they weren't singing karaoké.

The owner probably died ages ago.

kill yourself namefag

You fuck, you should've bought yourself a couple of hours u lil shit.

Why would you buy hours of Karaoke time?

Cause it obviously wasn't karaoke you lil shit, it was a whorehouse.
>There were a couple of people but they weren't singing karaoke.

lmao

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

i was with my friend so that was weird kinda, also i was young it was a long time ago. I remember thinking about going back alone one day, but we were drunk and just wandering through the night... i didn't even remember were it was.

>He isn't using it, I have more use for it than he does!
Yeah, sure. You're justifying theft.

#SICKBURN

You're a dumbshit mobilefag jamal, I bet you also think that digital piracy is stealing too.

>t. never visited michigan

This reminds me of my clients who, when realizing they need a new work PC, tell me "I'd hate to throw this away, I'll probably take it home and turn it into a linux machine!"

No you wont.

Kehler is lucky that I live in Brazil, otherwhise I would have stolen everything inside this store.

>steal everything
I wonder why Brazil is still a developing country.
Really puzzling.

What that has to do about it? Otherwhise I'm white, so technically it would not be stealing.

Just purchase the place, it's probably not worth much, then start up those sweet old computers

lol

grab the empty hp cases too, and that jar of screw

cool

Disregard that, I suck cocks

>all these muggers ITT

>thinks you can steal from something that has no owner

It's a front.

your fucking' rasict

Fuck yeah, that stuffshould be old enough to run LibreBoot!

>no owner
>i don't know therefore no owner

the owner of that place is David Kehler, it says it in his linkedin
he had that place for 16 years and 7 months (november 1988 - may 2005)

>owner of a computer shop
>landlord
>used car sales
>retail at Lowe's
wow what a career

>xer

Get outta here, Leah. Go back to whining about how the FSF knocked off your trans friend for being such.

Keep Cred Forums autism free