youtube.com/watch?v=K05cTPeFfyM waterproof test

youtube.com/watch?v=iHSrQ3SzBHI CPU/GPU and Geekbench vs s7 edge

youtube.com/watch?v=EHDHh4q9x5Q vs s7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlc3hAe6i8
youtu.be/P3kTDeHUk4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thing they both are terrible.

The speed comparisons are kind of pointless. The 6S was already faster than any Android device, of course the 7 will be better.

Water resistance test was neat though.

>buying disgustingly high priced normalfag fashio accessories

The 6s got beat down by the exynos s7 by a long shot, now with the iPhone 7 the single core is much better and multicore on par. Same thing thing will happen with the s8 when it comes out.

Which won't mean shit unless Samsung adds UFS2.0 to the S8. NVMe is such a huge boost in everyday performance that it just blazes through everything. Not to mention Samsung's Exynos has shit GPU performance.

Rumor has it the 256GB iPhone 7(maybe 7+) uses a 3D NAND.

only single core matters on a phone though

Who cares, you'll never notice. No phones perfect, but the iPhones shitty screen stands out far more than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlc3hAe6i8

why are you lying

Everyday apps like SMS are basically instant, they were actually slightly faster on the s7 edge exynos over iPhone 6s. Look at this fucking shit, it is opening spotify and stuff just as fast even compared to iPhone 7.

Then he opens shitty games, probably ported from iOS to begin with. Surprise, surprise they don't boot faster. The most popular game at the moment is Pokemon Go, not even on there. I'd like to see how that starts up and not Temple Run whatever.

These fucking comparisons.

Not him, but isn't that just because the iPhones have a really low res screen and are stupidly locked down.

That test is weird though, who cares about random shitty game's boot time? It's not everyday usage. For some reason the Exynos reloads some apps I think in that test too, which never happened on any other comparisons.

The Exynos boots up a lot of the core apps slightly faster. However, not much faster, and the power on time for the phone is slower than the iPhone.

If you look at the actual apps people tend to use, and not all these shitty games that nobody plays, the Exynos is definitely neck and neck with the iPhone 6s. Faster in some areas slower in others.

Daily reminder that smartphone benchmarks are pointless as mobile gaming is dead, and the bonus performance only drains battery even faster. With proper software a 2010 phone could handle any of todays apps.

Does it even matter at this point ? benchmarks are just waving dick lengths at this point.
Most people are too invested in either android to apple to be switching.

Many of the reasons people love android or apple have little to do with performance anyways.

>spending more than 250$ on a phone

Top fucking lel.

>being poor

No, it doesn't really. As long as they are close enough to keep comparing with each other I will take all the features of Android over a slightly faster power on or whatever.

>implying that any min wage worker can't """afford""" a iPhone every year

Those phones in the OP cost less than 250$ to make.

quick answer this:

what can an 800 dollar phone do that a 250 dollar one can't?

Get you mad bitches

NFC payment shit? Just a guess

good luck building a relationship with such a shallow person

A better smoother experience over all.
Better camera (this pushed me to ditch my note 3 and get a note 7)

What is the point of pinching pennies on a device you will use constantly ?

This.

I really don't give a shit about performance too much in a phone, because all of the flagships are fast in real world use.

The problem with iPhones is they have fucking iOS, which is awful, so I'll never get an iPhone, no matter how fast it is. If they put Android on it, then I might be interested.

>he thinks being able to spend $800 every year or two makes him rich

I doubt it, s7's high rez oled screen has got to push it up above that. iPhone maybe.

All you need for that is an app and a nfc chip, not exactly out of range for a 250d phone

You would be surprised at how cheap they can make phones especially when they make millions of identical units.

The final western selling price is at least 2 times more than it costs them to make.

Build a relationship?
Sounds like beta talk to me

anyone can buy an iphone, i see poor people lease that shit from tmobile all the time

if you want to show the neets on this board might as well buy a fancy car or house.

Seriously the vast majority of iFags are actually poorfags that are trying desperately to convince other people they aren't poor by buying an iPhone

Aren't motorcycles pretty expensive though?

Its like rims and nikes for white people

Much cheaper than a 4 bedroom home or a sportscar

A nice one goes for the same price as a shitty sedan.

Now how much does a Sons of Anarchy jacket cost

Just your self respect

These benchmarks mean next to nothing

whats the best smartwatch to pair with the samsung 7edge? Is it the gear s 2? or moto 360? I need some good battery life

Funny how suddenly you faggots care about waterproofing. It only took you 4 years to get that.

so the safe way to charge is underwater. just in case it explodes :^)

or just get an oppo for a quarter the price of them both with same performance

Did you watch the video? He opens Pokémon go and it opens quicker on the s7...

This iOS/Android feud is all about egos. Both sides are lemmings.

>unless Samsung adds UFS2.0 to the S8

Don't they already use that? It's their invention so one would think that they take advantage of it.

Ah, classic meme. Not even sure who invented it(along with "screen resolution hurts speed" meme), samshills or anti-samshills. Storage speed doesn't mean shit. Apps are fully read in RAM in about 100ms even on the shittiest emmc.
youtu.be/P3kTDeHUk4Q
It is 100% Samsung's bloatware fault.

Doesn't quite count on Cred Forums since there aren't specific avatars. The reason why an anime avatar makes you a retard is that you're tying your online identity to the fact that you're a stupid weeb. On anonymous imageboards, there's no tying of that identity so there's no self-branding of retardation.
Not to mention that this is also Cred Forums.

>Thinking this faggot has any legit opinions.
Unless it's George, it doesn't matter.

This guy is truthfully reddit

>LOUD NOISES XD

He is correct though.

wait a minute that unicorn

How many layers of irony is that?

Great, I can't wait to run a fast test that doesn't test anything!!!!!!!

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT.

real life tests show them to be equal.

Do you realize that 95% of applications run on a single core?
Its like comparing intel vs amd.

SAMSHIT IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

>6 months phone is doing worse than newer phone
no fucking shit

It's not in the Note 7, so I'm assuming they're saving it for the S8.

The 6s was already better than the s7. Kys samfag.

#btfo

>Samshit
>gAypple
MODS pls remove Pajeet from this board

>implying most iFags aren't on welfare
Even Pajeet can afford one.

>twitter
>nigger blog posting on an anime enthusiasts' website

>2013 was three years ago

>who cares about random shitty game's boot time? It's not everyday usage.
you're out of touch user, way out of touch

>If you look at the actual apps people tend to use, and not all these shitty games that nobody plays
>not all these shitty games that nobody plays
>nobody plays

he must not know how to check the top free apps in the play store and see that Clash of Clans and Subway Surfers are both in the top 30 in the world

M1 and Kyro single core score wasn't around 2200 and 2300? Why the scores of these two are getting lower and lower but at the same time Apple CPUs are getting higher?

These are subjective. The camera maybe is the only thing. "Smoother experience" sounds like you're a brainwashed idiot. Especially if you're talking about a TW device.

>moot
literally who?