Does there exist a better mouse than the DeathAdder Chroma?

Does there exist a better mouse than the DeathAdder Chroma?

any mouse that does not require razer drivers

Zowie anything

zowie fk1

Logitech G900.

logitech Cred Forums pro

Steelseries Rival (no number).
Real rubber, unbelievably comfy shape, on-chip DPI storage, perfect sensor.

I'm genuinely curious why the cost is so high on these mice? They're not laser mice either, why is it worth the $100-$150 price?

>They're not laser mice either, why is it worth the $100-$150 price?
Because they aren't laser mice. All laser sensors have imperfect sensors with inherent acceleration and are only gimmicks for kids who drool over Razer. When's the last time you felt the need to have an obscenely high DPI?

DeathAdder uses optical sensors, kiddo.

But not a perfect sensor, last time I checked.

Is final mouse a meme?

logitech g502

Logitech g600

>Buying Razer 2016

Never experienced vydias before?

Need help with battonsss plleeaaasseee!!

I'm using one and it's nice. Feels solid, looks okay, hasn't broken so far (had it for about 18 months so far)

any mouse that doesn't double click after two years

g502

and soon the g pro

Depends on your needs, if you're attached to that shape I'd look into either the Zowie EC1-A or the Logitech G403.

Logitech MX518

Literal perfection: the mouse

>100-150
where are you getting these prices. I got mine for 69.99 CAD. Same price as deathadder around here.

itt: everybody posts their mouse

>Logitech MX518
ugly tho

Razer Deathadder 2013 reporting in.

Deathadder 2013 also here, I use it for clicking the request button on chiru.no and shitposting on Cred Forums

Deathadder Classic.

I'm not a razerfag but the deathadder is actually good.

It feels great, doesn't look that bad other than the razer meme logo, maybe it's overpriced but atleast you get something for it.

I'm buying the FK1+ right now

is it the same size as the death adder or naos 5000 roughly?

or would that be the FK1, which is smaller?

ROG Gladius, it is a better deathadder practically. Better ergonomics, best sensor (Avago ADNS-S3988), omron microswitches (they give you +2)
but its fucking ugly, thats the only downside.
Zowie is a bad quality meme for poor people, razer is for

the abyssus does

the logitech g502 is garbage for gaming compared to the razer deathadder.

the weight distribution is a mess, not to mention the overall weight

You need to work out some more if your complaining about a mouse's weight

Really didn't understand the hype for these in the beginning either. But I've got one for my birthday recently and I'm starting to feel it mang. The build quality seems a bit better than most other gaming mice I've had as well.

Deathadder 3.5G here, $25 from Ali.
Based chinks

zowie ec2-a

>better mouse
It's been a while but I'm about to build a battlestation and when I do, I'll just open Roccat's website and see what version of the Kone is most recent.

I've been blown away by everything Roccat does and their stuff works great under linux when I dual boot for work (work in linux, play in win7).

>I work from home

Razer mice have a lifespan of 2 years. I gave up falling for their planned obsolescence bullshit.

Go for another brand. Steelseries is good for gaymen.

The only game I play is CSGO and the mouse is usually at 1600dpi with maximum mouse sensitivity from in-game options. 2000dpi is pretty good too. Obviously not a sniper kind of person.

>playing cs:go and overwatch 5 hours a day
>tells me to work out more

>his mouse has a glowing decal

g303 is love

The g403 looks better than the g pro

i use this crap mouse and i never install the shitty razer software and it works fine

I just wanted it left-handed.
Why doesn't it come left-handed.

man the da was by far my favorite mouse like 8 years ago, then i stopped gaming and when i came back i bought a da 3g or whatever its called and i couldnt hold it for some reason.

bought a g303 as recommended by Cred Forums and its shape sucked too. fell for the jew again and bought the g pro, but at least i can hold this one

>the mouse is usually at 1600dpi with maximum mouse sensitivity from in-game option

Epic troll retard

>playing vidya is excercising
ok kiddo, get a life

S-should I?

Why both? It ultimately depends on your grip style and your hand size.

I want to try out both, then send the one that I don't like back, since I have nowhere to try them out.

It is a "perfect" sensor. Every deathadder ever made had a "perfect" sensor.

Yea, for 2 weeks before it craps out.

G502

Steelseries Rival, Razer Deathadder, Zowie series. The only gaming mice you should consider.

Logitech make good optical mice but their shape can be love/hate.

Still going strong

I'm MG2

ROFL

Very ugly, but seems comfortable

Razr tho

I have a Steelseries Sensei and it's really quite comfortable. Didn't last me as long as I'd like but it's a good mouse

SS Ikari, too bad they don't make them anymore

They have perfect sensors since at LEAST the 3.5g.

>Does there exist a better mouse than the DeathAdder Chroma?

Yes. Anything that isn't a razr will outlast the razr 6 month lifespan.

>Installs microshill """"mouse drivers"""" when you plug it in

No thanks.

Anyone

i can tell

The Software isn't even that bad

Tek Syndicate Standard Issue mouse.

Got deranked from DME just yesterday. I suppose you're both Global Elite right? homos

stop being retarded, you can even use wrist only with a decent sens and not that dumb shit

KYS to stop being a shitter

Kensington expert or slimblade of course

Why low DPI and high sensitivity in the software? That seems bad because software is limited already by a numerical value that gets rounded, but real life is essentially unlimited in incremental movement. I don't know how to say what I'm thinking in proper words but I'm smok

Is there a good mouse if I don't play video games? Or am I fine just using whatever?

i use the naga 2014 and i make sure to avoid the drivers because it fucks with the tilt scroll

>mg2 thinks he's hot shit

Long way to global, speaking even for my seagull-self

Well it's my personal preference, fuck off.

Congratulations, user. You bought a counterfeit.

play single player games then you fucking bellend

Zowie FK1.

Best sensor, very lightweight, different design for different grips, actually gives you replaceable pads, no software installation required to calibrate all on the mouse, extremely comfortable, top build quality, no gimmicks like Logitech, the list goes on.

>not ergonomic

best mouse is the one that fits your hands the most comfortably while still allowing precision. There is no mouse that works for everybody, only mice that have shapes that work for a larger variety of people.

This is why a mouse with a shit sensor can still work out better than anything else, such as in the case of Evil and Guardian using them.

Steelseries Rival 300.

>Razer

git out

I got Zowie FK1 and I decided to give it away and now I'm using the Naos 7000. THe naos has better ergonomics if you have large hands and you can't tell the difference between the sensors. FK1 if you have small and thin bitch hands

What are considered big hands? I've got about 19.5cm long and 10.5cm wide hands.
I have no idea if the new logitech g pro or the g403 will be too small for me, as I'm currently using deathadder and haven't had any issues so far.

Recently went with the g303, I don't like it for various reasons, but the sensor is great.

Too bad that it sucks in every other way.

Does anyone know if the zowie fk2 has the same coating as the zowie za? If not is there a mouse the same size as the fk2 that has a coating on it?

I have big ass hands and I fucking HATE the zowie fk1, zowie za11, zowie za12, and the mouse everyone was shilling (best mouse or whatever the fuck it was called).

I fucking love my original yellow zowie fk but the clicks were fucking up and I disliked the slippery coating on it. I guess the only choice I really have is the zowie fk2.

The mouse everyone was shilling is the final mouse.

Idk, my Deathadder 2013 is still running perfectly. Exactly 3 years ago this month that I bought it. Am I just lucky? Should I start planning it's funeral?

fpbp

I thought the "razer is trash" was a meme, so I purchased a mamba 2012. Was the absolute worst mouse I've ever owned. I will never purchase another razer product again.

It constantly had driver issues causing my pc to no longer recongize the device. Switeched to a steelseries mouse and have not had a single issue yet.

No you probably don't eat cheetos then use your mouse, so you're probably good.
I've had my 2013 for roughly the same amount of time, still no issues. The defect rate on the Deathadder isn't high or anything, it's just that you see more reports of failing mice because of the number of units shipped.

some people just sweat more than others

The CM Storm Alcor is the objectively best mouse.

zowie fk2

No.

i have a deathadder right now, but this will prob be my next mouse. looks comfy and i used to have a g500 and it was way better than this deathadder.

Fk2 is the smaller one idiot

I've got huge hands and prefer the smaller ones too though. It makes the hand sit flatter with a finger tip grip and fingers stay flat and elongated

pls respond

This.

Got two from goodwill for $2 each.

>more than 10 years old
>still going strong
>got another two new ones as backup which i got for 20 bucks on ebay

can you still get those?

They're no longer manufactured but you'll find people selling them here and there.

The sensor is quite shitty compared to newer ones and it has angle snapping. It was a good mouse 10 years ago but it's no longer any more special than M100 or whatever.

Why buy whole extra mice? Just get a decent soldering iron and replace parts as they fail, all the parts that wear down with normal usage can be found for under a dollar on ebay.

Sure there is. It's the Logitech G403, I can't fucking wait until it launches.

I know but the zowie ZA13 is smaller than the FK2 but the ZA serious has a hump on the back that really annoys me. I wish I could get the ZA coating on the fk2 would be perfect.

What said.

/mg/, I want a somewhat large mousepad.
Are there any objective criteria aside from their size?
Do material or thikness actually mater that much?
I wan something cheap and not too gamur, ideally a solid black or something.

/thread

Yes, the Deathadder Black edition

thickness matters if you have a bumpy desk imo. However its all personal preference for instance I've owned a couple different mousepads steelseries, one big mat that i forgot the name off, zowie, corsair, and artisan. Out of all of those mousepads my favorite one is artisan and its the most expensive too $50 but the feel and swipe of it is amazing.

Did someone shoot your mouse, user?

Is the Steelseries Rival 100 worth it for £29? I'm struggling to find a mouse under £30 that's not hideous.

does somebody here own a Steelseries Rival 700?

i'm interested in the mouse but i'll wait until prices drop to 60€

what's the best mouse with at least 2 thumb buttons and a DPI button/switch for around 20-30€?

using a Sharkoon Fireglider with 800/1200 DPI atm, but it's falling apart slowly

For playing WoW, no there is no better mouse for resting on and barely moving your elephantitis-ridden club of a hand but if you do literally anything else, get a Zowie EC

so its good for large hands? what are the dimensions?

I had one of these last for 7 years, a second one died in a year, and my current one's forward button just broke after another year and a half. Kind of over it now. Any recommendations on replacements? Not sure how I feel about the ambidextrous FK1.

I love the Logitech g400s I got on clearance right as they stopped making them. It's the perfection of the g400 with a more protected area where the cable attaches to the mouse which should make it last longer.

My university computer has these cheap Dell mice though and I love them for some reason.

the optical sensors for most mice are produced in the same factory in china, you guys are arguing about pieces of technology with the same sensors and actuators just with different branding.

Shit is pretty much all the same, just with a different plastic housing.

>he believes this meme
>using Wangblows
>ever

bump?

Its about the housing you fucking douche.

how do you live without a telephone mouse?

had the sensei for 4 maybe 5 plus years now. kind of want another one(maybe the mlg edition for 420 no scopes) or i might buy a zowie fk as my next mouse

>tfw your middle click button breaks
>can't afford to replace it

I need a new mouse that will hold up, Cred Forums. What should I get?

just fix the button.
On that mouse there is a small acryllic tube that goes through the mwheel, either that is broken or the button it pushes down on is broken. Either a free fix with a paperclip or a 2 cent fix for a new button

what's the best mouse with at least 2 thumb buttons and a DPI button/switch for around 20-30€?

using a Sharkoon Fireglider with 800/1200 DPI atm, but it's falling apart slowly

NEED a mouse that's just like wmo with a perfect sensor and no shit cable

>buy ricer gaymen mouse
>hand covers the LED

why.jpg

ITS FOR THE BATTLE STATION

>Zowie FK1
or
>Finalmouse 2016 Tournament Pro

I'm almost certain what your answers will be but the Finalmouse is apparently super light and responsive according to anecdotal tests

How has the Mionix Naos 7000 not gotten more votes? amazing bit of kit. baka.

>tried lots of large mice
>logitrch g50 (I think?)
>Gigabyte thor for a few honorable mentions
>didn't like any. Couldn't get comfortable
>got razer chroma
>comfy as fuck
>razer drivers work

Am I like one of the lucky few apparently?

i hear good things about it but never used the final mouse myself. id rather go with the fk1 personally

I just got the logitech mx mastermouse today, and i am liking it
alot

G502 Destroys a deathAdder