Is this a screen error? Or Hologram?

So is this a compression error? Cred Forums thinks it's a hologram.

sorry for bringing tinfoil here but I figured one of you might know

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_compression#Video
youtube.com/watch?v=HjI6K4m4E80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sorry for bringing tinfoil here
No, fuck off. Politics belongs on the politics board.

This is so fucking simple.

This is my new favourite reaction image. I will use it to convey every emotion imaginable.

how fucking stupid can Cred Forums get

it's obviously a compression error on the original video signal they overlaid the banner on, that shit happens all the time on vlc

now get the fuck out and get back to your retard demagogue board

akushaly its sasquatch being beemed from the greys

Of course it's a compression error, if it was a hologram the people at the talk would have seen it, you can check other footage of the event to cross verify.

Cred Forums is really that stupid? lmao

Hologram
>compression error
>only the Hilary part gets "compressed"
nice try, paid Democrat shill.

>Cred Forums thinks it's a hologram.
Stupid dumb, frog posting scum.

Asking how an image artifact or whatever the fuck it is could arise on a video stream is very fucking Cred Forums. OP didn't assert that she was a lizard person or anything, he is asking for technical assistance

Her reptilian shapeshifting glitched for a moment.

Despite the amount of redditors, normalfags, and meme spewing faggots on Cred Forums, there is quite a lot of smart people there. You just got to read between the lines to find them.

i know you're false flagging but i'll respond anyway

the banner with clinton's name and the logo and shit is overlaid over a video stream sent from the rally to abc's control room via satellite

only the hillary part got compressed because the encoder fucked up and compressed everything as a red and white background for a few seconds, that's why only her outline (hard edge) doesn't have the red and white colors

>OP didn't assert that she was a lizard person or anything
OP wouldn't need to, because hillary clinton is a lizard person. Lying scum like hillary cannot be human.

>>compression error
>>only the Hilary part gets "compressed"
>nice try, paid Democrat shill.

Some video compression schemes typically operate on square-shaped groups of neighboring pixels, often called macroblocks.
These pixel groups or blocks of pixels are compared from one frame to the next, and the video compression codec sends only the differences within those blocks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_compression#Video
Third paragraph.

youtube.com/watch?v=HjI6K4m4E80

Infowars thinks it's funny

>inb4 >infowars

> You just got to read between the lines to find them.
Based on this thread, I am doubting that

>It's a Cred Forums can't tell the difference between a wide-angle lens on a smartphone and a 1000mm TV camera lens episode

WTF

Well then WHY THE FUCK DID SHE WAVE AT THE WALL?

Im thinking greenscreen.

>It's a "that's why they came to fucking Cred Forums to get some goddamn technical expertise so why don't you fucking g explain it if you're a fucking expert instead of being a smug dickhead" episode

Ree

THIS LOOKS GREEN SCREENED
I CAN TELL FROM SOME OF THE PIXELS AND FROM SEEING QUITE A FEW GREEN SCREENS IN MY TIME.

Nice deflection that SHE WAVED AT NOTHING. But yeah, call out my lack of Cred Forums shit instead of talking about how she literally waved at space.

Fuck this shill.

WHAT IS THIS Cred Forums?

OF COURSE SHE WAVED AT NOTHING DO YOU THINK HILARY IS SMART?
SHE IS A DUMB BITCH
FUCK OFF Cred Forums

>compression error
>only the Hilary part gets "compressed"
Is Weird Al also a hologram? The part that says seems doesnt get the error after all.

>Cred Forums thinks it's a hologram.
There is no limit to their stupidity.

make gentoo great again

OY VEY user YOU"LL HELP Cred Forums UNCOVER THE TRUTH THAT THE JEWS HAVE BEEN HIDING