STICKER THREAD

STICKER THREAD
The world calls for stickers, and we answer.

Buying guide
pastebin.com/euxnCH2W

DIY stickers
pastebin.com/XNe7Gqus

HOOK AND LOOP
pastebin.com/EfwhRypC

this post
pastebin.com/5RRkG8sh

Working on a proper mega folder for a massive sticker repository, but for the time being here's the most requested sticker along with some of my favorites.
imgur.com/a/vQUEs

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!UtwjDaiQ!Pwce8mZ2-qROw2AXpjkH1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off idiot

there's only two IPs in this thread bud, you and me.

I'll add those to my ebay sticker shop immediately, thanks for the suggestions!

Can you add this one too?

Which one is yours? That redbubble one?

3 IPs, you me and , who's sticker I have added to the collection

I run an arcade down by the pier, all our prizes are stickers. After the previous owner died of a heart attack I took over and started also selling the stickers for a dollar each. I found out the old man had countable billions of stickers in the building's basement, cellar, and even some in the furnace room. No two boxes of stickers were labeled the same, all sorts of different brands - most of them ungooglable - and even several dozen with languages I never found out the origin of. No one really knew the guy aside from him being the arcade man, but his sticker fetish rubbed off on me hard. So now I spend all of my free time rummaging through the collection and printing off stickers of my own.

Cool, now give me the link to the store

>curious about getting some stickers for my laptop
>see this thread, check out redbubble
>ten minutes later, buy 10 stickers and a shirt because I like just about everything I see
God I wish I never found this site, thanks guys.

Don't you see, you were the store the whole time, Carlos.

Cool dude reporting in.

filtered

@56658144
rude

I would like stickers seeing what's possible here but that shit is probably like $30 fug

if you go the do it yourself route, it is, but you'll end up with enough materials to make stickers for the rest of your life. Otherwise, use stickerapp's customizable sheet if you want bang for your buck, or redbubble if you just want one or two stickers and they have what you're looking for. Don't buy from redbubble if you're getting more than four stickers though, since you'll end up paying twice as much as anywhere else.

>@
Just being a tripfag not special snowflake enough?

Jesus christ I've never been so embarrassed to be on Cred Forums. It's one thing to post shit online, it's another to advertise that you're a reject weeb faggot.

@56658612
I'm more than just a snowflake nerd.

mega.nz/#F!UtwjDaiQ!Pwce8mZ2-qROw2AXpjkH1A

I'll be picking up any good quality stickers in the threads and adding them here from now on. I'll try to keep it png quality, but no guarantees.

Which thinkpad is that?

T60/61

I want to make my own, but I'm fearful that the quality wouldn't be very high...

Don't know what's going on but the zip download keeps crashing at 96%

Waste a few cents in printer ink and try it out on regular paper in grayscale. If you're not happy with it, you'll know.

The OS badges and one of the images from that guy who was trying to get me banned were erroring out. I've removed both of them and tested the download, works fine now. I'll get the badges sorted and back up when I have time.

That is actually a gif, dope

>bonespin

what kind of laptop is that?

I can't decide if I want to be a sticker fag or not. I hate them on cars but repping technologies via sticker on my laptop might be cool.

If you change your mind you can always take them off.

doesn't that leave horrible glue residue.

yup. mostly on black computers

I wanna put all the Rozen Maiden dolls on a laptop.

How much of a faggot am I?

a really big one

I used to have that panda sticker :(

DESU DESU DESU

Not if you clean it properly, some stickers peel cleaner than others, too.

I prefer vinyl over stickers, over time stickers lose color and they start to peel off.

>DAfags adding watermarks for no reason
REEEEEE