TechRax browses Cred Forums!

TechRax browses Cred Forums!

youtube.com/watch?v=5tqH-Un9SFU

This is something we made up a week ago! He's now doing it.

>it's time to stop

t. nobody ever

>not getting the joke
you live under a rock m8?

figuratively, probably

hes probably making shitloads of cash off butthurt faggots

We didn't make this you mong the person who posted it here said they got it off Facebook, it's not even the right model

the image would be less cringeworthy if the bottom render was of an iPhone 7... or any iPhone.

trying to gi viral, nobody clicked that shit.

You clearly weren't in the thread where we made up shit about the iPhone 7

Bo hoo, a picture from Cred Forums got posted on facebook, that never happened before

I wonder if people religiously follow this guy just get angry.

Yes, say something bad and behold the butthurt

kek

>be Tim Cook
>watch this video
>laugh heartily
>all these iPhones being destroyed
>none of them ever being capable of being repaired because of no warranty for the destruction happening
>Apple making hundreds of dollars in profit from each one and never having to care about the warranty claims

I mean really, why not just cut a fucking check to Apple directly for $400 and mailing it off because that's exactly what's happening.

Yes I realize this idiot will make a profit himself from the video, pay for the iPhone he destroyed and probably go out and buy another one too, doesn't mean it's a smart thing overall.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

the iphone in that video still works

kek

>he does not know that apple is legally required to prove that any failure in the phone is caused by you drilling in the headphone jack

i don't think anyone has been gullible enough to do it.

somehow people on Cred Forums don't realize either that the image in the OP isn't even a render of the iphone 7 (are you guys chinks or something? that's the only way i can make sense of such poor attention to detail) or that all of the microwaved iphone photos from last year were fake (just repurposed).

It might be really late at night, but that was pretty funny.

>prove that any failure in the phone is caused by you drilling in the headphone jack
how about a video?

OPs picture has nothing to do with it, there where many pictures with the same text