Why is he so revered at Apple?

Why is he so revered at Apple?

WE THINK YOU'LL LOVE IT

ALUMINIUM

MAKE IT THINNER, LADS

EXTRUSION

JUST

Apple relies heavily on the creative industry. Thanks to Johny Ive they look like a "Designer" brand and not an MBA brand like Android and Android OEMs. They don't go to people, people come to them

because he designed a number of really successful apple products. unfortunately this was all when jobs was alive and around to accept or reject his work. now he has no filter with tim cook in charge.

Apple thinks that thin is beautiful. Let's tell them that they're wrong.
#fatshaming

whos the semen demon?

where?

thumbnail looked like some shitty sex doll

>(full picture did as well)

Pretty sure it's her

Nah she's the best "tech" girl

who are these pathetic commenters? i never get the people that go to a whore's twitter/facebook and put nice comments, like you are their personal friend/boyfriend/whatever. It sickens me honestly. I'm pathetic but i don't cling onto anyone as openly and pathetically as these guys do.

Well she's on the E! network and USA Network

Literally the most influential designer ever

Jesus fuck, I wanna smash that with a shovel so hard.

looks like someones' already beaten you to it

looks like a prison

so ugly, must have british heritage

Because he did legitimately god tier stuff with Jobs.

I have a friend that has a 2011 mac air and iphone 4s. He bought them when he was cashed up and still uses them every day. Considering they were designed in 2009/2010 that is almost 7 years of perfection and could do 99% percent of the shit with a current mac air and 7 across the table from them could do.

Yeah apple has lost their ways because physics has hit a brickwall. They really did change the whole industry.

Apples problems are fags and religion and fischer price.

>Getting pissed of over someone sitting on a couch
Stay worked...mark

"You don't really need to ask why you're doing it, you just need to suck as hard as you can. So much work and caste went into making it. A labour of love. Passionately fabricated."