Hi guys, i found this little bastard (Iphone 6s) on my way home yesterday night and i want to be able to use it...

Hi guys, i found this little bastard (Iphone 6s) on my way home yesterday night and i want to be able to use it. How do i do ?

Give it back Jamal

give the phone back jamal

if he phone is locked you can't do anything, if the battery is dead charge it and cross your fingers if doesn't have a pass code, if it does you don't have the equipment and knowledge to unlock it otherwise you wouldn't be asking

I can't since i don't know who's the owner. I need to bypass the code to unlock.

If i had to knowledge i wouldn't be here asking for some help.

can't be done without a special set of equipment and knowledge, and there aren't exactly guides on YouTube

Equipment ? It's just a 6pin password.

Give it back Jamal

You can find owner's contact info on the lockscreen

Give it back, Asuka.

Yeah, good luck trying

Hey, that's my phone!

GIVE IT BACK JAMAL YOU LITTLE NIGGER SHIT

Give it back little fucker. Bypass the lockscreen to access owners contact info if it isnt already on the lockscreen

return it, sell it on craigslist or something, you literally cannot do anything about it if you come to Cred Forums ask about that

Just sell it to someone who is into stolen goods.

Could the phone be salvaged and sell for parts on ebay?

Kill yourself.
These threads should be deleted immediately.

>Could the phone be salvaged and sell for parts on ebay?
If it could, it would be happening now.
Is it? Are there shady dudes offering cut-price screens and batteries?

Hand it in to lost and found. If no one claims it, we'll help you out once you get it back.

Turn it, and yourself, in to the police Mohammed/Jamal.

Not him but yes, there are. Stolen I phones are only worth as much as the screen and the other parts. Those parts are almost worthless used, it's not worth the effort of scrapping the phone and it's certainly not worth the effort of stealing a phone. You might as well give it back and hope the owner is a qt 3.14 grill that will give you her number.

>i want to be able to use it. How do i do ?
wtf do you think this is like android or something? these phones are locked down to prevent theft

give it back

Replace the logic board for 80 dollars and restore as a new phone from dfu

sell it or use it

i have done this to 2 5s

doubt you could pull TBPHF

Fucking hell do we really need to have a stolen iphone thread every day? Can we just sticky this and be done with the niggers coming here to post about their stolen shit.

Fuck off iShills.

Don't steal shit, Jamal.

throw it in the trash, phones and their culture are bad, swiss army knives of tech, bad at everything, watered down mishmash of crap, but especially applel is bigtime garbo

Email me at [email protected]
There are several ways to unblock an iPhone, but fuck Cred Forums so I won't give it away here.

Every day.
Every fucking day some stupid cunt is on here going 'hurr what can i do with this iphone i stole'

What you can do is part it out and make a couple hundred, treykwan

the iphone is so suck you can't even break into it. buy samsung guys

Give it back, Jamal. Or part it out.

Give it back, Tyrone

Fuck off iJamal.

You should send it to me so that I can try to fix my moms and get the pictures of my nieces first birthday party off of it.
>protip: they are probably gone for good, THANKS APPLE

Just pay to get it fixed

This is an outdated version. Please use this one in the feature. Many thanks for your cooperation.

Pay who? It was ran over alot.