You're obviously a MS shill.

Trash
Trash
Trash
Trash
Trash
OS X/Linux/Other

Nice honeypot stupid nigger now i get ddosed :(

I didn't want to go through the trouble of listing out 8,192 other choices. I'm really only looking for Windows metrics here.
>pic related

I've made a better version of that poll, mate.
strawpoll.me/11250167

>Having only one option

What kind of normie uses just one OS?

Oh look, it's "not multiple choice OS poll" again.

>more people are using 10 than 7 so far
I thought you were better than this, Cred Forums.

at least split off OSX, put in some major linux branches and drop vista

>i dont want to seperate macos from linux
>i want to list every single microsoft os that exists, even the ones literally nobody uses
ok.

I'm Windowsfag, I don't know flavors of Linux off by heart, nor shall I waste time looking them up when they're all the same to me.

holy shit I feel like this is some ironic low quality bait

>I didn't want to go through the trouble of listing out 8,192 other choices.

Its easy, and I've only ever installed Ubuntu twice. Learnt of all these from simply lurking moar:

OSX
Pre Intel Macintosh OS
Debian
BSD
Arch
Ubuntu
Others
Non Linux OS

A vote should be comprehensive. If you were 'mainly only looking for windows metrics' then why even bait out linux fags by giving them an option?

I use OS X yet voted for 10 because the poll is shit

>learnt

Also, there's no way I'll ever remember all those names.

shill

Pajeet

>no gentoo
disappointing

>18 windows 10 users already
Literal cancer

I think that people are deliberately voting for 10 and "other" category to piss me off, because they're pissed off that I didn't include all their nerdy-ass operating systems.

Kek

>people actually using anything not windows are deliberately saying they're not using windows
Is this bait?

>os x is a nerdy os

>if I'm too stupid to use it it's a nerd OS
I bet you think anything beyond 1st grade math is nerdy too.

Lemme clean that up for you

>Debian/Debian-based
>Fedora/Fedora-based
>Red Hat/Red Hat-based
>Arch/Arch-based
>Any other Linux OS
>Any BSD
>Any macOS
>Any Windows

Don't bother getting baited by this underage Cred Forums faggot.

What you guys are referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux

why the fuck did you bundle linux with macos?

>putting neckbeards and fags into the same category
Bait

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.