How can i fix this?

How can i fix this?

u can't

How the fuck did you even?

Put it in an oven (no microwave) for 1:00 at 200 degrees with the pins facing down.

dummy

Shove it up your arsehole.

If the pins aren't broken off yeah you should be able to. Just straighten them out with a needle and razor blade.

If they are broken they are still fixable but if you had the skill to do it you wouldnt be asking us.

/thread

My old CPU, it was on drawer for years with a lot of shit on top. Now I need it again. So will it work if i put the pins back on place?

You know you are supposed to put those in a protective plastic shell when you are not using them?

should have protected it better
you can try to fix the pins with a credit card or pliers

Make sure the camera is set to manual focus. Zoom in as tight as you can on the subject you wish to focus on. Adjust the focus ring until the picture is sharp. Turn the ring clockwise for closer focus, anti-clockwise for more distant focus.

AM3 pins are to small to do it that way. You got to use a razor blade and a sewing needle.

This. You get one shot at bending them back unless they have already been bent more than once.

I had an AM3+ slide on carpet and managed to get the pins back, just be patient

He'll broke the last one. Just when he'll think "I have done it"

Take a sharp knife and slowly bend these legs back.
You don't have to be careful, but be very slow, because you may break the legs if you're too fast.

But even if you break a few legs it's not a problem, just take them, find the appropriate holes on the socket and put them inside. The CPU will work.

But even if you lose these legs it's not a problem. Find a copper wire just about as thick, cut it and push it into the socket holes. The CPU will work.

But even if you don't have a copper wire just cut paperclip and use it as temporary legs, get into bios and disable the appropriate cores and/or features on the CPU. It will probably work.

That's it. Enjoy the superior AMD technology.

Take a credit card or something similiar, let it gently slide in every row and every column until every pin is straight.
Thank me later

you fucking cant you messed it up why dude get a replacement or some shieet

Try eating it

Stick it up your ass. The smell of your butt and the presence of your shit will prompt the cpu to go in defensive mode and makes it's pins stand up to repel the predator that is your ass. Getting it out is up to you.

how do i translate microwave time to regular time?

Pliars and duct tape... your gf will be fine sooon.

Jesus christ op this is a sfw board

>he fell for the PGA meme

It's just a worthless AMD product, put it back into the trash.

Kurt Cobain yourself

post results, OP

Avatarfagging is both childish and against the rules, user.

Nice contribution to the thread.

Assuming there's no ESD damage done it should work.
No harm in trying, but if it fails and you can't spot a reason with naked eye then it's done for.
Also, ESD doesn't necessarily make components fail outright. The damage appears as unexplainable instability and errors most of the time.

What old CPU is it? You might find a replacement on Ebay for cheap.

Otherwise, get an old ballpoint pen, remove the ink/ballpoint tube and use the empty outer cylinder to bend the outer pins back straight. This won't help on any pins in the middle, though. You'll need to use some needle nose pliers for them.

frig off Randy

what your doing is against the rules, son.

what your doing is against my dick