We have Threads for literally everything, why not mobile phone plans/contracts to shitpost while not in basement?

We have Threads for literally everything, why not mobile phone plans/contracts to shitpost while not in basement?

Anons can share their bargains or/and give advice on getting the right Deal.

For advice state the following
>country
>Budget
>LTE required?
>how many Gib?
>voice flat?
>SMS flat?
>if you comfy with sharing zipcode for checking coverage do that as well

R8 & H8 but keep it friendly

fuck off

Go away NSA

For German-Anons i can share a good Deal.

>o2 (Contract with gmx/web.de)
>LTE 25
>2 Gib (after that 64kbit/s)
>300mins/sms
>6,99€/month for 24months

Three
Unlimited
Unlimited 4G no throttle

>contracts
lmao

russia
4$/mo
unlimited lte and sms
coverage of almost all western part of russia

>Gib

Why do you autist perpetuate this meme?

Best deal in the USA for truly unlimited LTE data is Crickets unlimited plan which is $65 total after auto-pay discount.

Cricket is an MVNO on the At&T network so anywhere there is AT&T, you will have service.

Only catch is, LTE is speed limited to 8mbps. Thats it. No caps or throttling to near dial up speeds.

Best part is, you can just buy a cricket SIM and pop it into an unlocked LTE hotspot and suck down all the data you want.

Switched today from
> Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 7 GB LTE for 195 SEK ≈ 23 USD

to
> 60 calls (not minutes), 600 texts, 3 GB LTE for 100 SEK ≈ 12 USD

i have a plan, it costs me nothing

i threw away my phone in 2010 and never looked back.

fuck phone culture, paying for watered down bullshit. i cant believe people call it a phone still because all i see is retards swiping with their thumbs or taking shit-tier photos. when will this backwards technology fad end? youre getting nickle and dimed over the shoddiest consumer meme-tech. why do you need to be connected all the fucking time?

Obvious bait but what is your reasoning for it being backwards and shoddy?

>why do you need to be connected all the fucking time?
because the screen of my phone is far more interesting than the fucking normies around me

In canada they want you to pay 125 a month for 1gb of data...fuck you rogers

sorry if i came across as bait, but im just passionate about this subject. its backwards because a phone is like a swiss army knife of everything, meaning, it does a little of everything, but poorly, negating its usefulness. Because people argue over the stupidest stuff like wanting their phones to be thin and their screens BIG, you get, crap camera, crap speakers, crap OS, crap keyboard (if they fucking exist anymore). Its fucking watered down man! And now "mobile sites" infect the real internet with their shitty top bars and infinite single column scroll features, and the god damn txt abrvi8s...BIG screen? Compared to what?! The most basic laptops have got more than a foot over you. If you're going to carry something delicate and big enough to not fit in most pockets....idk. I think that phones should be fucking small and for CALLS not this stupid "jack of all trades" bullcrap. I could go on and on, I havent even touched upon the culture they create...people staring down all the time. Fucking horrific...

you realize staring at that screen makes you just as uninteresting as the "normies" you hate?

Yes but i don't plan in being "interesting" at all.

Just saying that i'd rather stare at my phone than the uninteresting normies around me and they probably think the same so everyone ends up glued to their screen.

Well you do realize that people use them for a reason, right? If they were actually that shitty they wouldn't be so widespread. Phones now can take good pictures, act as proper music players, offer portable and convenient methods through which to browse the internet and view media, etc. These things are all done because they're enjoyable to do. So to say they're shitty and bad when they offer everything that people want doesn't really make sense.

Well, both sounds nice.

Do you guys ever get your phones with your Contract?
Uptil now I did and wont proceed with this.
How do I check if my Future chinkphone will just werk with my Provider?

>contracts
no thanks, I'm with giff gaff

>How do I check if my Future chinkphone will just werk with my Provider?
willmyphonework.net

Used to have T-Mobile prepaid unlimited for $70 when I studied abroad in Or, it was rather fucking great desu.
>Unlimited SMS/MMS
>Unlimited talk
>Unlimited LTE*
>4G/WiFi calling
Only negative was the 2.5GB tethering limit, with $10 per GB past limit. Though it was easily avoided trough rooting.
Think I used about 250GB a month.

Popularity doesnt equal good product. Good pictures? You can't even adjust ISO settings or f-stop on a phone camera, let alone how god-damn small the aperature is. Portable music storage, I'll agree, depending if you use proper sound output like quality headphones or large speakers. Portable internet would be nice if it wasnt so watered down. I'd rather just browse media before I go out, otherwise, why would i be going out in the first place, to watch youtube videos??? I think life could be so much more interesting if people put down their phones and gave a shit while they were outside.

Where do you live, Alert?