Does Cred Forums own a high /k/aliber gun?

Does Cred Forums own a high /k/aliber gun?

Who owns guns in their PC? Besides killing yourself.

do you even english, user?

>handgun
>high caliber

What is a glock?

How do you fit an AR in there?

>not 10mm

get this gay shit out of my face

>fuddy-five
>muh stoppin powah

Show your way out, Rambo.

glocks are for manchildren

All guns are for manchildren

>not owning a 42U server rack

Buttblasted jewbag detected

Josh?

>not owning a field transit case for your comms and arms

Do you even operate faggot?

Haha yeah man, what are you doing here on Cred Forums? I didn't know you browsed Cred Forums

Killing yourself is a verb. You were looking for a noun. Like "people that kill themselves"

I'm a poorfag who owns a Mosin-Nagant M91/30, if you consider 7.62x54r "high caliber", and it won't fit in my mini ITX case

So give me one high calibur handgun better than a glock and give me one reason why. I'm waiting

>9mm
>high caliber

get

>glock
>high caliber
>can pick up a 9mm anywhere in the world and it will still shit on that overhyped piece of plastic

>unironically owning a gun

Manchildren everywhere these days.

Why don't you just use your fists like a real man?

>2016
>needing a gun
Yeah. Nah.

I wholeheartedly agree, fellow betafag. REAL men call the police, would you not concur?

>using fists
pussy. fingers are nothing to lose. I just bash my skull into everything because I don't want to die a virgin cuck (like you)

9mm is a pretty big caliber

Dodged my question

>I own a glock guys

>fuddy-five

a 1911. It works compared to that pos.

you violent piles of shit ruining our modern society.

cz 75

if you want to fall for the high caliber meme get one of those revolvers that shoots fucking .45 colt

/thread
There's no way that OP wasn't bait... right?

>not 45
kek'd

>fuddy five

Enjoy being deaf in your early 30s

i'd rather be deaf than dead desu

>10mm
>not 44
laughingGirls.jpg

lead pellet propellers are technology.

You say that like 45 to 10mm is the difference between life and death. 0/10 bait.

you can kill people without exploding them, you know?

>not using a real man's pistol

for you
But in all honesty, 9mm is probably the jack of all trades.
>high capacity
>tons of SD ammo
>low recoil
>ubiquitous
>can have virtually any weapon in 9mm
>Can be had for 18 cents per round for bulk practice ammo

I've been thinking and while I agree that 9mm is a good jack of all trades what's stopping us from using .22
Think about it from a pure self defense stand point if you got shot by even something as small as a .22 would you walk it off and continue your charge? Didn't think so.

>cheap as shit
>accurate depending on the weapon
>recoil?
>virtually everywhere
>small and compact

I'd rather put a .22 in my mouth and let it bounce around my skull before I use it for self defense.

fucking kek'ed out loud

I have my PT 1911, but I've never thought of putting it in my computer before.

>XDshit

HK USP45 or even the HK45.

>what's stopping us from using .22
Nothing. 5.7x28mm is a great cartridge.

bro, not the same thing.

Regardless, one of my favorites. I want this gun so bad.

What caliber would a foam dart be?

>bro, not the same thing.
5.7x28mm is a .22 caliber cartridge, dude. What else did you have in mind?

They're about .50" last I remember.

>The heat generated by an intense gaming session on a summers day melts your glock

Wow, really?

The 5.7 has a totally different ballistic coefficient than a regular .22 round.

The 5.7 was designed as a versatile round that could be used in full-auto rifles (P90), or in a handgun (Five-seveN). This isn't a back yard pinking round, it's a ball round similar in function to a .223 (or 5.57) in trajectory and impact reaction.

Pic related is a .22 Mag round (the very largest .22 round available, not the most common by a long shot) next to the 5.7. The differences ought to be obvious. If you're just target shooting, I'm sure it makes little difference. If you're going into combat or interested in home defense, the choice is obvious.

Star Megastar.

Handles hot 10mm loads better than a Glock 20.

>he fell for the 5.7x28 meme

A problem solver.

>mfw that's not even a glock

I clean it whenever I rebuild world.

Did you take this pic with a fucking phone from 2003?

nice case, care to post more

Are you literally using CDE?
if not what DE is that

Nice RHEL5.1

>Are you literally using CDE?
Yes

It's regular RedHat from the 90's before RHEL.

I did. I have an LG Cosmos 3. Thing sucks, but I pay $25 a month for all the plan I need, so I don't really mind.

Did I? Or am I just trolling?

No, for real, I must have missed something.

real men live in a society where such barbarism is not a common occurrence.

>Does Cred Forums own a gun?

1. not a nigger
2. not in a shit tier unsafe third world country
3. amerifats wont understand this

>gun in a compootah
mind expanded

>be OP
>keep gun/ammo in pc
>has nvidea GPU
>OP plays a video
>GPU heats gun
>OP killed by own gun

>pistol
atf plz go

I generally agree. I have my guns, but I view them more as leisure items, not home defense items.

I do have to disagree a little though; while I would call the cops too, and generally believe that's the best course of action, I do also believe a man ought to be ready to defend himself in the absence of authority, or, occasionally, if it is right and good, in the face of it.

I'm not so naive to believe there will always be a way out using the ideal path, or that civilized society cannot have occurrences of barbaric nature. While they are truly few and far between, I believe it's more than a right, but an obligation of mine to be ready with the instruments if the need arises. While I hope to never see that day, I won't be left wishing I had thought better about my odds if it does come to pass.

Natural disasters hit areas all the time. Riots break out. People do die. I don't believe the odds are so wildly against a real situation where the need for an effective weapon pressing. As a result, I chose to be prepared. And I feel that's my duty as a man, a husband, and a father.

Just something to think about. Really, not trying to be inflammatory or anything. I totally understand why other people feel differently, and I'm not saying my idea of what it means to be a man is better or superior in any way. And I don't believe something like "what it means to be a man" hinges on the argument either.

Locking some screws I see?