27 inch 144hz monitor

>27 inch 144hz monitor
>$340

anyone have experience with 144 hz monitors? is this worth it?

yes

i currently own a 2k 144hz monitor.. Games run at a nice silky smooth frame rate..

no

I got a benq 1440p 144hz a few months ago. It feels very responsive in games. I prefer to lower the quality of games to get 144 fps. I won't go back to 60hz monitors.

>144 hz monitors? is this worth it?
Bigger numbers are always better. Even when they make no difference.

If you play a large amount of fast moving, twitch reflex games sure. Otherwise prioritize pixel density as that's what you'll see the most.

if you game then yes, 144hz is worth it
if not, I don't see a point in having it

it's probably so cheap because of all its faults.

they just released the xl2735 which is basically the same monitor but with all the fixes.

>he doesn't watch 144hz 8k video

fucking pleb

>make no difference
Nigga please

Bigger numbers aren't always better.

i have that exact same monitor. it's great. too bad prices in canada are shit (paid $579)

How are the colors and viewing angle?

Is it still good even without gsync and freesync?

the colors are surprisingly good for a TN panel, although the viewing angles aren't that great. i rarely notice that though.

the monitor in the picture actually does have freesync, but i have an nvidia gpu so i can't use it (i only bought it for 1440p/144hz). even without it it would definitely be worth it

In australia its $1,379

It's a TN panel though

i own both the zl2411z and the newer updated zowie xl2430 and i love them both. fantastic 144hz displays for the price.

one thing to note is that both are all pwm free backlight. so not only do you get 144hz goodness but a silky smooth screen that rivals crt's since the backlighting doesn't pulse.

you will notice it even just on the desktop. try using a 144hz and then go back to 60hz and the mouse movement will feel jerky as hell.

i'm again.

yeah the colors are actually good for a tn panel. might not be as good as compared to an ips, but compared to tn panels of the past they are light years ahead.

Definitely. I paid $500 for my Dell s2716dg which is also a 144hz 1440p monitor (but it has g sync) and it's one of the best purchases I ever made.
>inb4 it's TN
It (my monitor, IDK about the one OP is looking at) looks great. High quality TN panels can rival IPS panels in all but viewing angles, which doesn't matter when you're sitting at the same spot every time when looking at it.

>mfw it has been scientifically proven that the human eye can't see above 75hz, yet gaymen pay twice as much for 144hz monitors

link to the scientific article?

There isn't one.
I can tell you that the military did a study where they measured up to 200Hz

>human eye can't see above 75hz
This is the new "human eyes cant see above 30 fps" slogan

Its 30 not 75