I am Ellliot

I am a faggot

>being that autistic about 86Kb
wew

>hasnt even hacked the planet

amateur

We are All Elliot

And your show sucks.

This. Mr Robot is the new The Big Bang Theory.

I don't really understand why so many people like it. The way that the show is formatted (Main character talks inside is head in an edgy voice) makes it so the viewer doesn't get to ask questions. It treats the viewer like an idiot.

Another thing that makes in a pretty bad watch is that if you know what he's talking about it's so cringey. But to a mom it just sounds like technobabble and is cool and complex.

Having fun saving space there?

Your autism is showing again.

Sorry.

>Another thing that makes in a pretty bad watch is that if you know what he's talking about it's so cringey. But to a mom it just sounds like technobabble and is cool and complex.

Sounds like TBBT as well.

>The way that the show is formatted (Main character talks inside is head in an edgy voice) makes it so the viewer doesn't get to ask questions.

Not true. Elliot is a prime example of an Unreliable Narrator. Not only does he often hallucinate, but he outright lies to the viewer on occasion. If you don't question his scenes, you're an idiot.

>On a tropical island,
>Underneath the molten lava moon.
Hangin' with the hula dancers,
Askin' questions cause' they got all the answers.
Puttin' on lotion!
Sittin' by the ocean!
Rubbin' it on my body!
>Rubbin' it on my body!
Get me out of this caa-a-ve,
'Cause it's nothing but a faggot graa-a-ve.
And if I stick to the plaa-a-n,
I think I'll turn into a gentooman.
>I think I'll turn into a gentoman!

>E L I O T
>Two Ls, two Ts!

The show was neat until it turned into Fight Club and they used the word "hack" for the literal 100th time.

I am transgender

op installed gentoo

Rodger

I am Reddit

This. Elliot talks to the viewer but even he doesn't know what the fuck is going on.