Petition to force Apple to stop using a female assistant by default

As a strong and independent white American woman I consider the default voice for the virtual assistant “Siri” offensive, making a female your personal “assistant” just shows how misogynist the world is. Making a female assistant the personal slave for hundreds of male users, making that the new generation believe that we, the women should be more than that for the males.
We want Apple to add an option while setting up this feature to ask the users to choose between a male or a female voice assistant.

change.org/p/apple-stop-using-female-voice-option-for-siri-as-default

Other urls found in this thread:

disarmtheiphone.com/open-letter-to-apple/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Move to the UK

Fuck you, you misogynist pig

I think you should be more worried about Apple's obsessive fat shaming.
Apple thinks that thin is beautiful.

Why do you assume the voice is female? That's transphobic.

Bait bait bait...

Fuck off you baiting faggot

This

Keep on spinning windmill, and be safe from don quixote.

Are you fucking retarded?

I'll take you out to my cabin on my land in the woods, you"ll have a boy and a girl and we'll spend lots of time together, I'll take care of you while you are sick and our son will grow into a strong and morally right man while our daughter grows to be beautiful and happy unlike the miserable spoiled women today, and then you'll learn just how miserable you yourself were and you'll smile for the first time in a long time and learn to ennoy life again, and not worry about trivial things like the default voice of a cellhpone assitant that you can change anyways. That doesnt matter in life

Thanks to the supporter. Glad to know there are some interring people around here.

Fucking misogynists, I can't even

Shut the fuck up slut and show us your ugly fucking fat tits

Im gonna find you in real life and break into your room while you are sleeping and talk to you about my anime collection

That doesnt matter in life
Of course it matters, we can’t support that kind of attitude in the real world. Its like you watching your daughter getting raped and not doing anything to protect her.

>As a strong and independent white American woman I consider the default voice for the virtual assistant “Siri” offensive
>Assuming Siris gender based on its voice
>Not realising siri is obviously a transgender bisexual soundwave identifying as a phone
I know who is the real misognys is here.

i know you get real world interaction but i’m pretty sure you still remember how a girl voice sounds.

Keep on spinning, windmill

Is this fucking cancerous bitch actually being legit? or just fucking making a bait thread.

Calm down you misogynist.
Girls have power too

kek

I would shove my cock so far up your ass. I would show you what a misogynist fucking is.

Shame you have no cock lol

>inb4 niggers complaining how they were slaves and it's oppressive to use male assistant voice

Equality for women?

>56677927
Learn to quote newfag

keep on spinning, windmill

That's cute, now how much longer 'till my sandwiches are done?

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>As a strong and independent white American woman
Don't whitesplain and cissplain to others, it is offensive and silences trans and PoC voices.

>I consider the default voice for the virtual assistant “Siri”...
Why do you quote Siri, are you saying that because she has an Indian name she should be worth less than you, you cis white oppressor?

>...offensive, making a female your personal “assistant” just shows how misogynist the world is. Making a female assistant the personal slave for hundreds of male users, making that the new generation believe that we, the women should be more than that for the males.
But everyone pays $700 for their iPhone, how is paying for a service slavery?

>We want Apple to add an option while setting up this feature to ask the users to choose between a male or a female voice assistant.
But why would you want a fucking straight cis white male telling you what to do?

Is this really legit? Everyone knows woman are the perfect talking assistants except they eventually shut the fuck up and don't nag unlike real woman.

>LeShawnda Qouechbabolo
my fucking sides

female voices are used because they're clearer and easier to understand, not because of some "mah females should do what i say" shit

Which one of you faggots did this?

kek not sure what happened but I signed it using someone else's account

Saved

Keep on spinning, windmill.

so you are able to figure out how to use the name field but you cant quote a fucking post properly... fucking newfag

>56677927
>Learn to quote newfag

looks like you failed to quote properly too... newfag

Keep on spinning windmill.
Also the Holocaust is a lie

You guys do realize that Siri will become black if this happens?

A bad attempt too
>le feminism trigger

As much as I dislike Apple, I wouldn't wish SWJ drama upon any tech company.

Fuck off

>petition
>force

>jessica corey saints
saged lmao nigger

"Yo' matt, you got an appointment with dat big booty hoe Ashley. Whan me to call dat bitch and cancel?"

>hey siri nearest coffee shop?
AYE YO SUM BITCH GOTSTA TURN LEFT N SHIT HOL UP YOU MISSED IT
>AYE DAWG MY BAD

women are subhumans

Keep on spinning windmill, let's get the shoah on the road.

Damn, signing her petition right now. Can't wait for tyrone siri

Keep on spinnin', windmill.

Looks like your retarded...kid.

Did you just assume Siri's gender? Piss off shitlord

imagine if these women did something important with their time, like just changing the voice themselves...

Stop sexualizing everything you perverted being.

Keep on spinnin', windmill

Almost triggers me as much as this:

disarmtheiphone.com/open-letter-to-apple/

It cant spin, Red Army destroyed it

>Unicode Emoji is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
This triggers me more than anything else on that page

>you can kill a man, you can't kill an idea

I dont see any natsoc country :^}

I did but that wasn't the name I used lmaooo

I want this

Israel

look bitch, reality check, technology was done by males n we prefer to hear a sweet female voice because we created it, the fact that u can use it comes from our generosity, not to be confused with weakness.
when u have an all female inventor/industry that can even compete with us, then set a default setting of a man, until then bitch bitch less and learn to fucking change the SIRI settings to male or queer or whatever the fuck pleases ur infiriority complex n suck a dick while u r at it, it would be my privilige

We can be anything we want

>We can be anything we want

Yeah, being actual supremacist, racist, genocidal murderers is something to aspire to.