Halp

Hey guys, I'm a bit of a normie when it comes to hardware, im looking at buyung my first actual pc
I've found one within my price range, its a Core i5-3450 8gb ram, gtx 570 1tb hdd

Is this decent for 300 aud?

Thanks in advance

Im high as shit too, ignore the noko

Thats shit.

Its not amazing or anything. You would probably want a new graphics card if you want to play new games. If peripherals come with it I'd say why not.

What an ugly, plastic-looking cunt
Is this considered attractive in America?

What's wrong with her eyes?

Also
>noko
Hasn't been necessary in ages, although I miss the nokosage memes

she looks retard

To run league at 60 fps?

I just want something that wont drop fps when under demand

OP is from Australia, you retard.

Haha shes got a lazy eye, dont act like you wouldn't sodomize her guys

Australian, not american also

i never said i wouldnt put it in her pooper or her anything else for that matter. im just saying she looks retarded

Can i even post fems on this board?

Post all of her photos

Girls that look different are more attractive than straight up hot chicks

Not saying that i find retarded girls attractive though

My ex had a lazy eye, totally fucked her. Just saying that she looks like a retard. My ex did too btw, it was hot in the bedroom but kinda embarrassing in public. Especially because she was actually a lot smarter than me.

I don't mind the lazy eye, it's the plastic tits, trashy tattoos and half-inch of make up that bother me

I don't play league but you should check the requirements. The cpu should be fine, but the 570 is the only potential problem

Fair enough man
Shes the only cakeface id go through any trouble for desu

Well, i use a 8 year old laptop at the moment and i get fps drops during team fights, the guy im gonna get the pc off has told me that he can play BF4 on these settings, so im just gonna assume it will meet my needs

You guys have been helpful though and i appreciate it!

If you want to stop being a normal then buy parts and build it yourself.
It's so easy that almost everyone on Cred Forums has done it.

Yes, I'm sure you will get playable frame rate, especially if you are coming from an old laptop. I wouldn't expect anything enormous, but it will be significantly better