strawpoll.me/11260063

Other urls found in this thread:

omgubuntu.co.uk/2016/08/firefox-49-linux-netflix-google-widevine-cdm
strawpoll.me/11260404
strawpoll.me/11128585/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Firefox because addons and font rendering

Iceweasel

jewgle botnet because I'm addicted to its speed.

Firefox, mostly because of add-on support.

Opera

best, fastest rendering engine and unique features

Chromium with uMatrix.

>firefox
>font rendering

oh god

>no separate options for Opera and Chropera
Opera 12.16 masterrace reporting in

Comfy ass waterfox

Google Ultron

Better than Chromium's in my experience

chrome, easy netflix on linux

b8/10

Firefox uses your system's font rendering, Chromium uses Google's font rendering. Your experience depends on how good your system's rendering is.

>inb4 more than 50% of Cred Forums uses chrome
>the same Cred Forums that cries about privacy and security issues

keeeeeeek

Firefox because I'm still waiting for the nightmare to end

firefox will support netflix on linux in version 49, which should release this month: omgubuntu.co.uk/2016/08/firefox-49-linux-netflix-google-widevine-cdm

It really depends on the OS and font rendering engine more than anything though.

On any Linux OS I tested it on both where similar, but chromium based browsers had far better font rendering on Windows when compared to windows.

stop shitposting

>security
fuck off mozilla shill
firefox did not pass pwn2own and still has no sandbox, every release is a fix some critical vulnerability.

palemoon

this

Internet explorer when on windows, either Links or wget(if I wrote down a file link) on gentoo.
>inb4 bait
I'm not joking

My friend, i don't even care about the stuff Cred Forums cares about. I use chrome on a daily basis and fuck if I care about google collecting every little bit of information about me. I never supported firefox in this thread.

Exactly, and Chromium's is blurry as fuck
I don't like the typeface either

same, I use their VPN too, shit's pretty cash

chrome because the best

[obscure Firefox fork you probably haven't heard of], because the others have GUIs that reserve more than 2.5 lines of text for looking pretty.

>using a free VPN

if you're not paying for it, you're the product, friendo

Since when did Cred Forums start getting so many chrome shills?
Anyway, I use Firefox nightly because e10s, foss, and extension support.

excellent

Firefox, because I don't trust Google.

My sides are now officially in orbit.

Since FF went full SJW

The developers political preferences shouldn't make you switch browsers.
If it was a paid product that would be a different story.

Just telling you how it is. I still use FF, don't care about their agenda.

On Windows it seems like the opposite to me (Firefox's vs DirectWrite)

firefox on my mac and chrome on my desktop/phone
Firefox has better addons and features that safari. chrome because its easy quick and requires no effort and it syncs with my phone nicley

Remember newfags
Remember every single person that shills any descendant of Linux in any way, claiming security and privacy are issues of concern on other operating systems.
Remember all those people on Cred Forums who told you to not use chrome because "muh botnet" or firefox because "muh sjw", or a closed source browser because "muh privacy".

REMEMEBER, and then look at this poll's results.

Firefox, because FOSS etc. and I believe they are less likely to spy on me than Google/Windows.
Why are there so many Chrome users, on Cred Forums non the less?

Superior poll
strawpoll.me/11260404

>Chromium
>based
I don't think so

Based on Chromium, as in Chrome, Chropera, etc.

All those website errors.

No thanks broski. Chropera is Chrome without all the shiftiness.

All those features everything else lacks, no thanks mang. I'll take having to fire up SeaMonkey here and there over using an all around shittier browser any day.

The sjw stuff and other drama is always irrelevant. You can just ignore it. It isn't a real reason not to use the product.

>Opera 12.16 masterrace
is this bait or are you literally retarded?

Neither

so both

by that there are so many jihadis here?

Chrome because it just werks™

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not know what "neither" means?

Chrome because it's not sluggish shit

I would like to vote for other, but qutebrowser still doesn't do reCAPTCHA

chrome

tried to use firefox because userstyles and all that, but chrome just feels so much more nonsensical and less ugly in the places that you cant change (like downloads tab, etc)

>Google reCAPTCHA
No, thanks. There is no need for a CAPTCHA. Besides, there have been enough polls recently.

Chrome love botnet speed.

Why would anyone use chrome I've chromium?

over*

Isn't Chromium unavailable on Windows?

Chrome
>just werks

Where is IE6?

Vivaldi, Chromium fork with some good UI (changes address bar color according to the site's meta color) etc. etc.

No?

-Posted from Chromium Browser

Opera on Windows
Chrome on Ubuntu
Lightning on Android

Firefox all the way.

>botnet browser on open source os
>Open source browser on botnet phone
Use ff on Linux and caf chromium on Android.

Hm, maybe I just didn't find it when I looked. Was a couple of years ago though.

Dildo works well.

Yandex, it's like Chrome but good.

Personally Chrome. Also, who voted on MS Edge?

Deal breaker for me is that you can't drag tabs to create new windows with Vivaldi. Otherwise it's fantastic.

copy the adress, new window, ctrl v and enter
all with keyboard shortcuts, takes less than 2sec for me
faster than mouse

Sometimes I want to retain the information currently on the page (i.e. text boxes) though. It's an inconvenience that doesn't need to be there.
Plus, if I'm putting it on my other monitor, your method requires me to use both my mouse and my keyboard, such is just the worst of both worlds.

>Chrome beating Firefucks

Firecucks BTFO

you can put window on a different screen via keyboard too
the info thing, you are right there. that is one thing bad about vivaldi but still better than sjwfox chropera and botnetrome

Firefox because it has addons and I don't run it on a toaster so it's blazing fast anyways.

Sure.

Even then, it's not like the majority is usually right. Most people are fucking retarded.

Lagfox is literally the slowest modern browser out. Even slower than fucking Microsoft Edge. The only retards are the ones still using it when there are so many alternatives.

this

To be honest I don't really feel like it being slow, and I don't trust the botnet.

Opera, will be dropped for Midori in the near future
Its a tad slow but it's got what I need

it was because all the adults were all working kiddy, now that it's later in the day firefox is taking over

See other recent polls

GNU IceCat

>look at all my obsolete polls!

nice damage control, firecuck. I'm talking about now.

Tor

Chromium, switched after 10+ years of using Firefox because it's so fucking slow nowadays.

>obsolete
They're all form earlier this year.

and this one is from right now, so why the fuck should I look at those instead?

Chrome because it just werks and Edge for Netflix because only it and IE can play 1080p and higher bitrates.

The UWP Netflix app can also play 1080p, use that.

Because this poll from today has less participants right now than all of those; where the latest one isn't even a week old.

I don't even know why I'm arguing with a troll.

Kazehakase not even listed?
What happened to you, Cred Forums?

>UWP Netflix App

Nope. Edge has Netflix set as the homepage and that's all I use it for no reason to change anything.

oh, so you just assume they'll eventually change in your favor? let me know me know when that happens then, alright bud?

I did. I'm on a z8300 tablet and Edge watches videos without draining the battery rapidly.

I tried youtube-dl & mpc for a while but that was still more drain.

custom compiled chromium
blink is ok, slightly faster than chrome plus no botnet

Using a dedicated app is far more efficient than running an entire browser

I'm not getting a microsoft account just to watch netflix. I don't have a problem with whatever inefficiency there is I'm not using a computer for the 90s.

>kiddy
>posts from smartphone

Which browser has the best performance and also some customizability on OSX? So far safari has the best performance but the lack of some features is a deal breaker

This. Also signing into a Microsoft account fucks with so much on Windows 10. Did it once to download something and it instantly began forcing me to sign in to Windows with my MS password instead of my normal low security password.

Firefox, mostly because of tree style tabs.

>No Pale Moon
BAKA

I signed up with a randomly generated Yandex account. Don't act like it's difficult to make a throwaway account.
Why the fuck didn't you hit the "Do not switch from a local account to a Microsoft account on this computer" button? Don't blame Microsoft for your own stupidity.

I use Firefox because it just works. Recommend me a good browser Cred Forums?

Chrome is only in the lead because Chromium isn't an option and retards are choosing it instead of 'Other', right?

Right?

Firefox, because no other browser has been or ever will be anywhere near as customizable even at this point in the development. My particular Firefox is portable, has been for years now, hasn't crashed in 3 years (last crash literally Aug 2013 according to the Health Report), it's as fast as I need it to be, has 26 addons/extensions and 8 plugins and it still loads cold start on an SSD in about 1.5 seconds (as if I close it, I mean really).

Can't stand browsers I can't customize nearly entirely so fuck Chromium-based ones automagically, fuck IE/Edge because they suck for the same reasons, fuck Opera because it's never been as good as it was when it first came out, and so on and so forth.

Firefox is the best browser for me and that's all that fucking matters.

>Why the fuck didn't you hit the "Do not switch from a local account to a Microsoft account on this computer" button?

I was not prompted this button when signing in directly from the MS store.

Reminder the conclusive poll was already done:

strawpoll.me/11128585/

Ignore this meme poll -_-

>also no kazehakase listed

Today is my last day using Pale Moon

I think it's eating up too much memory, 700,000k browser plus 150,000k extensions/addons (all I have is some type of adblock)

I've noticed the computer has really slowed down over the past few weeks and I'm pretty sure it's the browser and not just the PC starting to show signs of aging

Thinking about:

>Chromium

Boycotting and don't want to return to:

>Firefox
>Chrome

so what are the opinions on Icecat, how come so few people use it in comparison to firefox?

>~1 GB is a lot
Just how poor are you?

btw regular Firefox uses that much too, just a couple Cred Forums tabs open

Yes you were. After you log in with your MS account, it says something to the effect of "Pick a new password for this PC" and has text underneath it that says something like "Keep this computer on a local account."

How did the cancerous bullshit that using RAM means something is wrong with a program spread so quickly and so thoroughly.

Is the general "tech literate" public really this retarded and unaware of how their computers work?

Firefox Beta
It has great add-ons.

>no chromium

Safari

No fucking clue

Firefox Dev Edition because it's all I have since Opera died.

>The ammount of users tell how good something is

Yeah, because we all know Windows is the best OS ever made and China and India are the best country in the world, right?

Firefox because you can right-click a thread and hide it easily.

Edge has a few snags (doesn't load some webpages and doesn't support webm) and Chrome doesn't install to a different directory other than the system path.

chrome, because opera became chinese botnet

>Vivaldi icon literally in the OP picture but not in the poll

I non ironically use Vivaldi

I use firefox for no good reason.

Iridium

>strawbotnet

Vivaldi

-it does have the same engine as chrome and opera
-it takes less resources than Chrome and have the same speed
-configurable keybindings for a lot of things
-nice "shelf" on the left for bookmarks, downloads etc
-you can hide and toggle literally every element of GUI by keybinds
-Chrome and Opera extensions working on it

>using a Chromium web app as a browser

Yandex

what do you mean? it's not running inside browser so why are you calling it app?

It's a Node.JS "application," so you're basically running a web app within Chromium.

But you can't shitpost on Links

even if it is, who cares

internet is browse'able even on w3m(using it sometimes to quickly download some source to compile it or to search for a fix when something fucks up)

Yeah, I'm starting to do this too because of this...

Edge in Windows because Chrome does not use 5.1 channels, only 2. Sucks.