Libreboot devs tell owner of libreboot website to stop using them as mouthpieces and to act like an adult

libreboot devs tell owner of libreboot website to stop using them as mouthpieces and to act like an adult
zammit.org/libreboot-screwup.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LlQNty_C8s
libreboot.org/gnu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>complaining about free as in freedom software
If you don't like it, just fork it.

libreboot is a fork you dip

Cute kitter :3

nobody is complaining about software dweeb

the tl;dr is
>tranny gets fired from FSF
>subsequently blows the shit up into massive public drama as trannies are wont to do
>"it's because they hate trannies!"
>proof the FSF hates trannies, is, of course, non-existent

apparently some other guy working on libreboot says nobody believes the shit """""leah""""" says they do and """"""she""""""" should stop pretending to speak for them

fork this

youtube.com/watch?v=5LlQNty_C8s

FUCK CATS

id "fork" leah if you know what i mean

bruh . . .

One of these

I'd shag front right desu, maybe front left if I was drunk

My guess is on the bitch with the blue hair.

too bad no one in that pic would even think of "shagging" your insecure, neckbearded internet warrior ass

Hi Leah

>Libreboot will never support the FSF or GNU again, unless they can redeem themselves. If they do, then we will consider whether or not to re-join GNU. We regret ever having been a part of the organisation, and Leah Rowe will no longer be donating to it; she requests that her FSF membership be revoked.

>She would also like the $6120 USD that she donated to the FSF since 2015 to be refunded to her by the FSF. She will then use this money to promote free software, and for better purposes. The FSF never deserved even a penny from her.

She would like some dicking as well

rekt

Who the fuck is she now? startpage only shows your pic

Hopefully they'll kick that mentally ill dude out

No, it's a coreboot distribution. They rebase on the latest version of coreboot every once in a while. And if you wanted to make your own libreboot you'd probably do that too, since Leah Rowe writes most of the code for libreboot.

Citation needed

STOP POSTING CATS

>she

I will write an email to Stallman about how important it's for the GNU project to have their free-as-in-freedom BIOS replacement, it should work out kinda like IceCat and Firefox
I suggest other anons do the same

Did you read it? He's not "doing it for free". He's being paid to work on THIS codebase, dumbass.

U wot m8?

what a qt
:3

I love how you do free labor gnu/poonix plebs, Linus loves it too that's why he gets $1mil+ a month.

Who's the tranny that got fired in the first place? Why haven't they said anything themselves? Is it known whether said individual even agrees with Rowe's "defense" of them?

it is known and "she" doesn't

More like a walking toxoplasmosis

Are there others that are calling Leah out? I mean actual libreboot devs

>cat outside

Outdoor cats kill billions of birds and small mammals every year leading numerous species to extinction

hey there bitter angry woman

if you're not enjoying yourself feel free to leave and spare yourself the anguish, you're clearly suffering here.

Did you read the topic? That's exactly what is happening.

If you don't like it just fork it.

wtf I hate trannies now.

O T H E R S
T
H
E
R
S

or... you could kick out the dead weight from the project and NEVER hire trannyfaggots.

*** LEAH RESPONDS TO OP ***

libreboot.org/gnu/

Response to Damien Zammit

Damien Zammit (damo22), one of libreboot's contributors, quit the project, with this to say. Damien's complaint was that only Leah had access to the website git repository for libreboot. Firstly, git is decentralized (and Leah happily accepts merges patches that people send), and secondly, yes, this is true. So what? Most software projects have leaders, and Leah certainly isn't going anywhere. She will be running this project for a long time, working with other developers on getting more hardware supported in libreboot. The only time she'll ever stop doing that is when it no longer becomes possible to do so.

The article complains that there was no consensus among developers in the libreboot project, but this isn't actually true. Or, rather, it is true in a different way. In reality, most people in the project are neutral about the issue, or were actually supportive of the decisions taken. Leah simply decided to take the morally correct action, in exposing corruption at the FSF.

The rest of the article is just wrong. We're disappointed that Damien took the decision to leave the project in such a disrespectful manner, and we hope that Damien returns. Nonetheless, it is also true that Damien will likely to continue porting new boards anyway, and it's likely that Leah (or someone else) in the project will have to integrate those patches downstream into libreboot (Damien never actually did libreboot work directly, it was always upstream development, which is fine). Damien ported several new boards to coreboot, with libreboot in mind. Nothing changes, because we will still continue to incorporate future work from Damien into libreboot.

Sexy soles

>she

>The article complains that there was no consensus among developers in the libreboot project, but this isn't actually true. Or, rather, it is true in a different way. In reality, most people in the project are neutral about the issue, or were actually supportive of the decisions taken. Leah simply decided to take the morally correct action, in exposing corruption at the FSF.

>Complains that Leah spoke for developers without getting their consent
>"It's OK because they didn't care about the issue anyway"

>Or, rather, it is true in a different way.
From a certain point of view

>exposing corruption at the FSF
lol

sounds like another just as irrational group to me.

horseshoe theory might be right.

why do employers hire people with mental illness?

what were they expecting from someone like this?

the fired fsf member already was distancing themselves from leah, who is a 3rd party to the whole matter.

lol i had completely forgotten about that already

how much of an asshole would you have to be to ruin a project like this just because of muh-sjw feelings

>how much of an asshole would you have to be
enough to want to surgically replace your dick with another hole