/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user got a 1cent screen protector and a 8cent iPhone case • user goes shopping in China, stocks up on Xiaomi Pocket Powerbanks to give away as gifts and some other things • Gearbest now has ads on Cred Forums • user got some cheap stuff from AliExpress and a 6cent rubber duckie
• Also has some orders in from Gearbest and MiniInTheBox • user reviews a Tigernu backpack • user got his Xiaomi Hybrid Mi IV in the mail writes a review • user got a Barsh watch • user got a MiGEER watch with a NATO strap • Another user witha Barsh watch • user fell for the audiobudget hyped and bought the UiiSii HM7 • AliExpress seller wants to refund user to his paypal • AliExpress SUPERDEAL for just 1cent(!) a $2 off coupon on orders of $2.01 or more. CC check-out only. • AliExpress HOT DEALS
1cent earbuds
• 1c zircon necklace, 1c microscope lens, 1c moisturising lipstick
• 1c strapless bra, 1c corset, 1c notebooks
• user wonders if Gearbest goes crazy during Singles Day • user got a £1 clip for his Kodak action cam Look what user got • Yi launches the Yi M1 Mirrorless Camera the Yi M1 with standard zoom lens is priced at $330, while the camera with the dual lens kit is priced at $450
First hands on video of the Yi M1:
youtube.com/watch?v=FZr3fyiJgbY

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/yAb6BVbm
gaga.aliexpress.com/275676031-32694688396-detail.html?spm=a2g01.8041047.0.39.NbrYuQ
s.aliexpress.com/ENZBviiI
s.aliexpress.com/eA7FjUfu
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Everyday_carry#Watches
s.aliexpress.com/FRFFBN7f
banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-U-Shaped-Pillow-Multi-Functional-Neck-Protector-Car-Back-Cushion-For-Outdoor-Travel-p-1088053.html
s.aliexpress.com/EJnAfuIF
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_440370.html
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_347205.html
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_432789.html
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_432790.html
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_434390.html
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_443590.html
gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_398128.html
ru.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_363064.html
kharkovforum.com/4510672-gearbest_com_esche_odin_kitaishop_s_besplatnoi_dostavkoi_i_nizkimi_cenami-page39
forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=546364&sid=c9f174231d9aa52f510ced6ce4c2bd00&start=180
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_415704.html?wid=4
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_415705.html?wid=4
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_373989.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_230472.html
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_367461.html
aliexpress.com/item/PCM2704-USB-sound-card-mini-USB-DAC/32699157835.html
aliexpress.com/item/PCM2704-USB-DAC-to-S-PDIF-Sound-Card-Decoder-Board-3-5mm-Analog-Output-F-PC/32224583387.html
otonajp.com/
en-nls.com/
en-nls.com/pict1-44304?c2=13001012
nonfree.pizza/
kickstarter.com/projects/antsylabs/fidget-cube-a-vinyl-desk-toy
hackaday.com/2015/09/10/want-a-low-cost-arm-platform-grab-a-prepaid-android-phone/
gaga.aliexpress.com/275676031-32722871302-detail.html
brands.aliexpress.com/en
aliexpress.com/store/product/48pcs-Vietnam-Creams-White-Tiger-Meridians-Patch-Rheumatoid-Arthritis-Lumbar-Spondylosis-Cervical-Spondylosis-Balm-Plaster-C069/1773861_32464272139.html?spm=2114.12010108.1000023.17.KkpyZp
m.aliexpress.com/item/32655367517.html
myce.com/review/netac-n550s-elite-240gb-ssd-review-79707/
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Cute-Lovely-Emoji-Slippers-Cartoon-Plush-Slipper-Home-With-The-Full-Expression-Women-Slippers-Winter/32683379575.html
aliexpress.com/item/ducksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss/32488258947.html
kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/order.screenSize,order_type.asc,f_max_d screenSize.5,f_min_d screenResolutionHeight.1500,f_min_dr value.2048,f_pm id.2
thetimes.co.uk/article/chinese-mother-doomed-to-poverty-kills-herself-and-four-children-50fhxfsm7
world.taobao.com/item/532547534591.htm
aliexpress.com/item/Black-Color-Fox-Tail-Silicone-Anal-Plug-Tail-Butt-Plug-Adult-Toys-Sex-Toys-For-Woman/32394986504.html
aliexpress.com/item/Automatic-Rolling-Ball-Electric-Cleaner-Mocoro-Mini-Sweeping-Robot-IUT6523/32670972807.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Doll-Plush-Toy-Funny-Pelucia-Toys-Sad-Frog-Green-for-Girlfriend-Gift-22-21CM/32698952606.html?
mysku.ru/blog/china-stores/44404.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Orange-Pi-PC/1553371_32448079125.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Orange-Pi-PC-Plus/1553371_32668618847.html
superdeals.aliexpress.com
gaga.aliexpress.com/275676031-32710298891-detail.html
aliexpress.com/item/DIU-25-in-1-Repair-opening-Tool-Kit-Aid-Pentalobe-Torx-Phillips-Screwdrivers-Set-for-iPhone/32673345024.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/New-transparent-lace-sexy-hollow-vest-deep-V-Teddy-Europe-thin-bra-sets/1112828_32515186964.html?sdom=101.303.364.0_32515186964
gearbest.com/other-camping-gadgets/pp_379717.html
aliexpress.com/item/no-foam-not-waterproof/32700873156.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for 2 dollar coupons

Asking again for anyone that bought an EXP GDC V7.

nice doubledubs

I hope some chinkshit arrives tomorrow

Only got a knife last week and I ordered a load of stuff

s.aliexpress.com/yAb6BVbm

Buy yourself a classy shirt! Perfect for kids' birthday gifts

WHERE

>Color: 01 Size: XXL
every time

Any hoodies that aren't labeled in chink sizes? I don't want to order a S that will only fit on my dog

>mailman still hasn't arrived
help anons I'm starting to panic

you're a fucking idiot, they'll cancel your order

oops

Got a few packages today. The royal mail tracked one is also bought on AliExpress but I don't know what they're doing.

It's a T-Shirt and a 12v bluetooth audio module. T Shirt is okay and the bluetooth module actually works really well surprisingly. I've got it wired into my car's old radio now and it hasn't burned my car to the ground so it can't be too bad.

>didn't add a disclaimer that to get the 1c items you need a new account without previous orders
How's it feel like scamming random people out of cents?

nice trips but read the news pls

And a 16GB USB drive for my keyring as well. It was bought on AliExpress using that coupon thing a little while ago which knocked some money off it.

All good as well. Can't complain for £1.61

can anyone suggest a cheap portable bluetooth speaker?

0.01$ SKIN CANCER
gaga.aliexpress.com/275676031-32694688396-detail.html?spm=a2g01.8041047.0.39.NbrYuQ

the fuck is wrong with ur finger nail
censor that shit

your thumb nail looks freakishly small

It's the angle. And that I chew my nails like there's no tomorrow

>opens a dispute because of:
>A pair of socks that came with the wrong pattern
>for $0.87c
Don't be a dick, user. They get paid less than that per hour.

fugg

They're sticking your chink shit in their Jap's eyes user. You know what posties are like.

funny, my miniseas coupon drive arrived today

get yourself a $0.12 wristband or a $0.23 headband (use the $1 coupon)
s.aliexpress.com/ENZBviiI

Also here's $1.12 sunglasses that star user posted in the previous thread (take the $1 coupon)
s.aliexpress.com/eA7FjUfu

Where's the link to the female board version of /csg/?

fuggg
missed the $0.01 notebook

>tfw no Vicky Lee gf

Anyone have experience with expresscard USB 3.0 adapters?

In the trash, where you belong.

I've added watches to the Wiki. Any anons who've made watch purchases, please contribute:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Everyday_carry#Watches

>The item has arrived in the country of destination
it's been 6 days since my order and it was from china warehouse
feels good

>that thumb
are you pic related little brother?

yes, they work.

It'll be there a week user.

>pic related

I've bought DW fake before, can't complain, works great, looks as close as possible to the original, at $3.8 was a steal.

delete this
it'll be in my hands tomorrow [spoiler]right[/spoiler]

right, spoilers don't work here

Anybody know if the Samsung G3 Lite can run flash roms or be rooted?

The only spoiler is [spoiler]your postman[/spoiler]

I don't know if you remember the 5 cents plushies
The order has been cancelled because the seller didn't ship in time...
Anyone else got this message?

Last time I bought chink sunglasses they were terribly made and it's a hassle to even open them

most likely another ''hey your package is here come pick it up'' letter
last time i got it real fast, like the package was there in the morning and the same day i got the letter

on a side note tomorrow is tuesday and they rarely deliver anything of value on tuesdays for some reason, fug

[s][b][i][spoiler]no [/spoiler]it[/i] won[/b]'t[/s]!

Cheap chink sunglasses. Viethdia chink sunglasses have been nothing good to me, and these were cheap knock offs of Veithdia

Thanks familia how do u find these

Post cheapest shit please.
Bonus points for at least some usefullness.

I wanted the 1c steering wheel phone holder that someone posted in last thread but when I went to check it had already passed.

>The item is in the sorry
;_;

More cheap shit, stockings for $0.08, lewd clothes or pokemon keyring for $0.67, a beanie for $0.92, MAGA hat or pokemon go hat for $1.50 and loads more (take the $1 coupon)
s.aliexpress.com/FRFFBN7f

Okay /csg/ I'm looking to pic up a cheap digital camera. Money is tight so are there any chink ones that are recommended or that people are hopeful for?

Provided I don't get chinked on it I'll post test shots for you beauts

Umh, thanks.

And thanks aliexpress of suggestions.

>buying chinkshit MAGA hat
>not having a real one

not everyone lives in murica
or wants to pay loads of money for a meme hat

>buying a real MAGA hat made in china vs buying a chinkshit one

Real MAGA hats are illegal to sell to non-US citizens

The Yi M1 is coming out. Looks pretty good so far.

Relatively cheap at under $350 in China.

>implying originals are made elsewhere
lmao

>Real MAGA
>not Made in America

I didn't clarify,
>buying chinkshit MAGA hat AND living in the US

>s.aliexpress.com/FRFFBN7f

Thx.. cheap.

But I want MAGA hat with "made in china"-text.

Came across this gem while idly browsing banggoy

banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-U-Shaped-Pillow-Multi-Functional-Neck-Protector-Car-Back-Cushion-For-Outdoor-Travel-p-1088053.html

What about overheating when in use?

Where's the beanie?

There's three
Aliexpress
Taobao
eBay

AS A REMINDER and REPOSTING FROM LAST THREAD

• Some rules apply to the AliExpress 1cent coupons:
1. In order to qualify for this promotional offer, you must be:
i) a newly registered member of AliExpress.com; or
ii) a registered member of AliExpress.com but have never made a purchase before; and during the promotional period, add a new payment card (credit or debit) to your account.

Better?

My SOKI watch looks amazing with a Nato strap (which costs about $2CAD). It's super cheap and has been working well ever since I got it.

Well it gets hot to the touch but i thought that was normal.

It's definitely multifunctional. If you get haemorrhoids, it's the perfect tool.

s.aliexpress.com/EJnAfuIF

There can be some friendly cross over and occasional reaching out to them when in need if their expertise (& vice versa) but other than that just leave them be, no need to constantly link back to them either.

so, can I just make a new account, put another credit card, place the order, remove the card and log out?

Russian coupons:
XDUOO X3 HiFi Lossless Music Player MP3 c кyпoнoм "XDUX3RU" зa $73.89
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_440370.html
X5 HiFi Lossless Audio MP3 Player with Digital Display Earphones c кyпoнoм "X5LARU" зa $37.29
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_347205.html
ONN X1 Pocket Bluetooth 4.2 Music Player MP3 c кyпoнoм "ONNX1RU" зa $19.99
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_432789.html
ONN X6 Lossless HiFi Music Player MP3 c кyпoнoм "ONNX6RU" зa $57.69
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_432790.html
XUELIN IHIFI770C 24bit 192K Lossless Music Player MP3 c кyпoнoм "XUECASHRU" зa $70.45
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_434390.html
Sunvell T95Z Plus TV Box c кyпoнoм 2bST95ZP" зa $57.99
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_443590.html
Elephone EleCam Explorer Elite 4K Action Camera c кyпoнoм "ELECAMRU" зa $67.99
gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_398128.html
4PCS Xiaomi ZI5 AA 1800mAh 1.2V Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery c кyпoнoм "XMIBTERY" зa $6.99
ru.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_363064.html

where are these from?

From russian forum by gearbest, kharkovforum.com/4510672-gearbest_com_esche_odin_kitaishop_s_besplatnoi_dostavkoi_i_nizkimi_cenami-page39

Finally found a Trump supporter today at the supermarket. I noticed him the signature red MAGA (he probably bought it off Aliexpress), so I stopped him. I asked if I could take a picture to show to all my facebook friends. He said that he hated black people (I'm not even black), and that cameras are an invention of the chinese who are ripping us off in trade (they're not, I'm a /csg/ aficionado, who has enough good goy points to buy a keychain). He then walked the other way into the store and I continued shopping. After fifteen minutes I brought my carriage up to the register and began checking out. "Hey sure, you have to pay for those!" the cashier said. I looked bewildered what who she shouted at and low and and behold it was the same Trump supporter I talked to walking out of the store with an arm full of rock zircons. He continued walking like he couldn't hear the cashier, then she called out again for him to stop. He looked at her and pretended like he couldn't hear, talking to himself like he was on the phone. After some more back and forth he walked up to the cash register to ring up his memes. The cashier picked a single pair of rock zircons and scanned it over and over. The Trump supporter looked incredibly annoyed and slightly worried, and then reached his hand in and stopped her. He said "start over, you need to scan each of the bundles individually to prevent being secretly "ripped off by the chinks" like on AliExpress. She obliged and started the process over. After she bagged them up he looked into my face and said that the Jews were behind all the world's problems and that Hillary is corrupt (she's not). I nodded and let him on his way. Weird encounter. Many such incidents like this.

yeah, I used to occasionally check forum.fonarevka.ru but its mostly shit related to flashlights. theres also mysku.ru which I find much more interesting.

I don't order on Aliexpress because I don't want them to have my débit card info. Am I being paranoid?

I have also forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=546364&sid=c9f174231d9aa52f510ced6ce4c2bd00&start=180 tab open, but sure mysku is best blog to follow rus deals.

Yes. Use alipay.

More coupons

Netac 120gb SSD for $31.99
coupon: GBN530S1
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_415704.html?wid=4

Netac 240gb SSD for $54.99
coupon: GBN530S2
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_415705.html?wid=4

XDuoo X2 hi-fi mp3 player for $31.29
coupon: XDX2RU
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_373989.html?wid=21

Floureon H101 quadcopter for $9.99
coupon: QCJGM
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_230472.html

Sanrenmu 7129 folding knife for $7.29
coupon: SM7129
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_367461.html

good laowai, give Jack Ma your passport, CC, and driver's license.

Like my new t shirt?

>GBN530S2

240GB SSD at NZD$77

Yum yum.

Best I can find here is NZD$94

>cannot ship batteries to Mexico anymore
Fuck now I have to get the overpriced eneloop from amazon

Is this real? Do you have to provide as much to shop on ali?

Alipay yes, but not for regular aliexpress.

What's the cheapest USB/PCI soundcard I can buy that'll sound better than onboard? Already have one of those $1 SOMAKE ones with the capacitor mod, can I do much better only spending $5 or so?

KingDian 240GB is always around $55 somewhere on Ali or GB or elsewhere though.

Has been that way for like two months AFAIK.

Anyone get one cent orders cancelled

PCM2704
aliexpress.com/item/PCM2704-USB-sound-card-mini-USB-DAC/32699157835.html

Not today's ones
The plushies one of few weeks ago

Any difference between that and this?
aliexpress.com/item/PCM2704-USB-DAC-to-S-PDIF-Sound-Card-Decoder-Board-3-5mm-Analog-Output-F-PC/32224583387.html

Oh yeah, good point.

Most likely these sound pretty same, but different components can cause small difference.

Yup.

Actually, almost nothing seems especially cheap in that sale. I've seen that knife and the Floureon cheaper not too long ago, and the rest also doesn't seem fantastic. I guess the prices are okay... but not great.

>XDUOO X3 HiFi Lossless Music Player MP3 c кyпoнoм "XDUX3RU" зa $73.89

thats a really good deal desu, might get one

should i trust chinks with a buttplug and lube?
also, any recomendations?

Wow, I didn't know.
I there was only one where they condensed all their chinese stores into(I thought it was the aliexpress thread).

As per the wiki, why not? But pick your own toys.

Paypal is asking me to link a card to my PayPal account when checking out with Gearbest. How do I stop that?

Steel and glass should be safe.
I would buy the lube locally. Is vaseline expensive in the shit hole you live in ?

I want to fuck a mitu

Have you tried linking your card to your paypal account ?

thanks guys, i will buy a metal one and the lube at a local store

got this for my 2.6 chink onahole, didnt get my dick burned yet
aliexpress.com/item/technology/32414218983.html

i read somwhere in here that silicone based lube is better for butt play
is thewater one better?

Buying lube and sextoys directly from Japan doesn't cost that much.
otonajp.com/
en-nls.com/
(new thread should be up soon)

>supporting trump
>giving him money

kek

Both are good if they're the right consistency - which is thicker and slimier than for other purposes.

Water / Cellulose gets mostly absorbed over time, which can be desirable.

>my chink shit didn't arrive already
>is a usb charge cable
>the botnet doesn't want me to use my electronics

I don't want to, a previous dispute with PayPal to which is linked to my address will mean I get that PP account limited.

which anime?

en-nls.com/pict1-44304?c2=13001012 ebin

elfen lied

nonfree.pizza/

Alright, thanks.
Will I need an amp with these?

If you're willing to deal with an absolute garbage controller.

kickstarter.com/projects/antsylabs/fidget-cube-a-vinyl-desk-toy

when will we get chink fidget cubes?

>mfw nitro engines aren't really any cheaer in chink form

fml

Already bought the 120gb Netac when it was on sale for $33 (got it down to $25 with goodboypoints) will report back once it arrives.

Does /csg/ have experience with Netac? Do we know if they're reliable or not?

Neat. /csg/ seems more comfy and friendly tbqh.

gonna ask again:
even something like this would help:
hackaday.com/2015/09/10/want-a-low-cost-arm-platform-grab-a-prepaid-android-phone/
a cheap router with an ARM CPU would be great, too

gaga.aliexpress.com/275676031-32722871302-detail.html

Anyone else going to order 5-10 of these? :^)

I'm driving my Evos directly with it.

>Deal is over
>it was limited to 1 per account anyway
u dun goofed

Yeah.. Rip..

I already bought one before they went out of stock. Shame i couldn't get any blue ones so I had to settle for green.

Can't wait for my $0.01 earbuds and €1,01 sunglasses senpai

Got my chink (or viet?) tiger patches.

There are 3 packs, each with 8 patches each. Compared to Salonpas, they are thinner and not as strong (medicine-wise), but they're a little bigger and the smell is also not as strong. I think it's menthol, but I can't be too sure. The paper sometimes doesn't come off cleaning, but all you really have to do is peel it from a different corner.

For $1.50, I'm not really complaining. Would probably buy again.

what's the point of that useless piece of shit? how has it raised 4 million? it's not even a puzzle, just a baby toy goddamn

Aliexpress is having a sale on xiaomemes tomorrow. Thinking about buying a redmi note 3 pro for $187 CDN. Is it worth it?

brands.aliexpress.com/en

Other than a couple of mentions from 2ch's Cred Forums over it selling out hard and fast because of a sale not much else.

thanks for review, i was thinking of buying them

The only thing to really keep in mind is they're not very strong. I don't mind this as I don't want my coworkers smelling me when sit 3 feet away.

i was thinking about this seller

he have discount now

aliexpress.com/store/product/48pcs-Vietnam-Creams-White-Tiger-Meridians-Patch-Rheumatoid-Arthritis-Lumbar-Spondylosis-Cervical-Spondylosis-Balm-Plaster-C069/1773861_32464272139.html?spm=2114.12010108.1000023.17.KkpyZp

fuck, chinks are fast, I missed a nice Sinobi watch for 1cents

What site?
Aliexpress?

yes, it was one of the 1cent deals, there's a 1 hour rotation

I got one but brown was the only color available, imo the least good looking one. Missed the backpack in the previous deals though ;_;

Haven't seen anything. People speed tested the KingDian, but AFAIK no netac test so far.

link bro

Is there anyway to skip on the passport I dont have one and I'm not gonna drop $135 on a passport and wait a couple of weeks to get it.

/csg/ I need a new chinkphone. Please suggest a phone similar in specs to Redmi note 3 (1080p screen ,2 gig ram, snapdragon 650 or a bit lower processor)
but 5 inch screen
>175-200 USD
> 5.5 is too big for my tiny hands xoxo

How the fucking hell do I get one of those Aliexpress coin coupon from their app?
It's always sold out before the app ends reloading when the new hour begins!

I really, really, really, like this image.

Thanks Lori.

>tfw the pepe coin purse isn't available on aliexpress
>tfw can only look and lust after it on taobao which I don't want to learn how to use

Any Syrupfags here? How much duties/import tax do you guys pay usually? Or not at all?

liiiink

Do I have to use a new account or can I just buy it?

Just buy it, there's no restrictions on that coupon

I got mine from here:
m.aliexpress.com/item/32655367517.html
$1.50 for 24ct. So 48ct would be $3.

So these work? Tell me if you get cancer in 3 months, because Id like to buy these.

Redmi 3s.

Testresults & review of a Netac N550S Elite

myce.com/review/netac-n550s-elite-240gb-ssd-review-79707/

720p :(

I am concerned about the pain in my wrist. I have Note 2, and it's charging port is broken so I need a new phone.

Problem is, when I lie down on bed, I put the phone on by chest and use my hand...that hurts my wrists. Any support for night viewing you may suggest to counter that?
Most of the stands are designed to support the phone like "\" , In need something to support the phone like that "/" so when I am lying down, I can still see it with ease

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Cute-Lovely-Emoji-Slippers-Cartoon-Plush-Slipper-Home-With-The-Full-Expression-Women-Slippers-Winter/32683379575.html

Get comfy emoji slippers for only $7! I got the pic related variety, of course

I bought the coupon a few minutes ago still says payment being verified. Im worried that it didnt go through because I didnt tell it to save to my account which was one of the requirements listed

>Netac N550S Elite
It's not really comparable to the N530S as it's got a different controller

Any good chinaman SDRs?

aliexpress.com/item/ducksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss/32488258947.html

They work. No rash or anything. Feels like a warm bandage. Dunno about cancer. I'll definitely report of any ill effects

>720p :(
Okay I ignored that 'cause I'm also still fine with 1920x1080 on a 24" screen.

720p on a 5" screen isn't really a problem. Maybe more a feature, saves battery...

~ $7.50 in gearbest
just search for "sdr"

kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/order.screenSize,order_type.asc,f_max_d screenSize.5,f_min_d screenResolutionHeight.1500,f_min_dr value.2048,f_pm id.2

Do your own filtering for processors

Just a reminder that if you don't buy your chink shit like a good boy then this will happen:

>Mother doomed to poverty kills herself and four children

>A mother attacked her four young children with an axe and finished them off with pesticide before killing herself in a brutal murder-suicide that has highlighted China’s residual poverty and drawn surprising sympathy for the killer. Her husband, who, like many rural fathers, lived and worked away from home, later committed suicide as well.

thetimes.co.uk/article/chinese-mother-doomed-to-poverty-kills-herself-and-four-children-50fhxfsm7

Thanks user

world.taobao.com/item/532547534591.htm

Where's a good place I can buy a sub $60 full ATX mobo (ddr3, intel), if at all?

They aren't making your chink shit though.

They are the forgotten rural people who are forced too stay in their shithole town because of the government.

a fresh load of chink shit came in today this plus some pokeballs

>ruler

is for da dick

Chinkshit has arrived. F.lux glasses and $1 mp3 player.

Been charging the mp3 for 2 hours now. I wonder how long until fully charged

Don't buy a chink shit mobo. You will regret it. Use amazon/newegg/etc.

Has anyone ever bought chink cat toys? Will they give my cat cancer?

Those are the most southeast asian glasses I've ever seen

aliexpress.com/item/Black-Color-Fox-Tail-Silicone-Anal-Plug-Tail-Butt-Plug-Adult-Toys-Sex-Toys-For-Woman/32394986504.html

This one seems good

It's an over glasses glasses so it looks shit.

My eyes are sensitive to light so I need it especially at night time driving

>tfw can get any of the chink shit i want stateside from a us based warehouse

so, guess my days trolling ali are ogre. similar prices with one taking weeks to arrive.

Why are there no chink watches with a 24 hour face?

do you use linux? could you tell me if the mp3 is detected by linux, and what lsusb (or lspci) says?
I want to do some research on these things...

Wangblows 7 sadly. I'll boot up my lubuntu usb stick if I find it.

what does the device manager say?

JIE LI CD005-1

Those cheap cleaning robots are good cat toys

Please sometime this week tell me the battery life on that

$0.03 rubber duck came

I have the same mp3 player (the 76cent blue one, posted it a few weeks ago) it just mounts the micro sd card when you plug it in, probably uses some generic drivers for usb storage devices
idVendor=e2b7, idProduct=0812

Which ones? are you talking about the vacuums? Cause those are like $300, hardly cheap.

we pushed vicky too far

why didn't you cancel it, user? your uncancelled order did this

The bad ones that dont clean and just roll around, one user bought one a few threads back and it was pretty cheap.

Which Chink store has the stupidest name?

For example:
"Minimum order $ 4.9 Watch Co."
/store/1161829

thanks anons, couldn't find the info I wanted to find about them, but now I thought, these things aren't really powerful for what I want, and they probably haven't changed that much from the ones being sold some 10+ years ago...

Manager Michelle has her ONELINE time

You mean these?
aliexpress.com/item/Automatic-Rolling-Ball-Electric-Cleaner-Mocoro-Mini-Sweeping-Robot-IUT6523/32670972807.html

That's not stupid, that's efficient

we all know going in what the minimum order is

>being oneline 9 hours a day without break

get some rest Manager Michelle

you look tired

Just bought this for music while jogging. I'm currently thinken about buying the ruizu with bluetooth for my car

I was looking for really warm slippers today(because it's getting colder), saw these too but I thought they are too expensive

Well review it, then.
Is it a good rubber duck ?
Does it do what you expect it to ?

The extra money spent goes towards the emotion worked into the very fabric of the slippers. Little Ping Ming was making that face all day after sewing those slippers.

The pepe tissue holder says in the description that it's "for Girlfriend Gift", really great, I think I have to get one of these

aliexpress.com/item/New-Doll-Plush-Toy-Funny-Pelucia-Toys-Sad-Frog-Green-for-Girlfriend-Gift-22-21CM/32698952606.html?

For 3 cents the rubber duck is outstanding. the print quality is a little off center and the molding is a bit thin in places.

It squeaks and I love it.

I have one, they fucked up the mouth so it looks like he's always smirking. Classic chink quality control.

Also it's made for the square tissue boxes and the only ones I own are rectangular.

Warning: not for eat
Age Range: > 14 years old

Damn, I was really hoping it was an edible tissue holder

my rubber ducky didn't come with such a warning, can I eat it?

Probably

Reading the descriptions is half the fun

Bondage Pepe?

>N530S

Anything known about its controller then?

How do those "Custom T-Shirt/Mousepad/Poster/Whatever" listings work? Do I just send them the photo I want in the buyer's notes?

Wew one of the $0.01 items shipped already

Take a look at the description, most times they have a mail address where you send them the image and the order id

It's better if you send them a message first.

If you get complacent and let a chink scam you for 0.87 cent socks next thing you know he'll scam your country for 29 billion dollar trade agreement

Its a Marvell 88NV1120, found some tests of the ssd too
mysku.ru/blog/china-stores/44404.html

did this, hopefully this fang fellow can help me

that looks as good if not better than a Kingdian S280

They're a pair of socks
that are of a different color
which you wear inside your shoes
and under your pants.
Noone is going to notice them either way because you don't leave the house.

kek

Does anyone get images like this on ff for android when looking at aliexpress?

>send the image
>they say they haven't got it yet
get your act together fang

only on the mobile site

What are the russians saying about it?

>want a picture of a tshirt on my tshirt
>fang doesn't understand and is confused
fug

Orange Pi PC, its ~$17 on Aliexpress, but you need to buy the sd card, power supply, and wifi card, so its a bit closer to $25 total iirc.

aliexpress.com/store/product/Orange-Pi-PC/1553371_32448079125.html

They also have a new version called the PC Plus. I have no experience with that one, but it seems the same, except with built in WiFi and no sd card slot.

>using a sjw browser

tfw want to go to sleep but the $0.01 shit keeps changing

>no sd card slot.

so what do you boot from?

Lol

You can try booting from the d drive.
Deez nuts.

theres a micro sd card slot on the bottom, idiot

is this really Cred Forums

>They also have a new version called the PC Plus. I have no experience with that one, but it seems the same, except with built in WiFi and no sd card slot.

Oh, never mind, it does have a sd card slot and 8 gigs of on board storage (I'm just stupid and didn't take a good look at the pictures) Seems like a better value overall than the original IMO.

aliexpress.com/store/product/Orange-Pi-PC-Plus/1553371_32668618847.html

but user said no SD card slot on the PC Plus

the Orange Pi Pc has a micro SD card slot, that's it, that's the only slot

if the Orange Pi PC Plus has no SD card slot in comparison then the only slot user can be referring to is the microSD card slot

faget

how much for used panty?

No need to be rude over my retarded misake

they didn't list it on the item specs, but its clearly there on the picture on the bottom, labeled as the TF Card slot

>used panty

>implying she wears any

the dirty slut

How do you even find it?

Ordering this rn

00:set the alarm to one minute before the hour each hour,
01:refresh the page and if there's something you like, GO TO 02; ELSE, GO TO 00
02:buy it

>fatkini
china doesn't give af

thicc

superdeals.aliexpress.com
Items change every hour

Thanks for posting this man. Thinking about doing the same but I'm not sure. I'm using a Passport atm but I keep going back to look at this phone :s

>Awaiting Shipment
Guess they didnt cancel it

how to specifically find 0.01 items? I tried ctrl F but nothing
Do you need a new account to even see them?

>US $2.69 to United States via ePacket
>US 5-8

>waaah i cant afford epacket
get a job

I'm kinda new to this
How do you guys find stuff for like $0.01? Or just finding good deals in general?

lurk moar

Has anyone ordered large clothing like jackets?

Why cant china post just deliver it to my door

I dont know

these deals have very little relevance to oktoberfest t b h

Im tempted to buy a chink leather jacket, but right now its too late. Ill buy one in the spring or summer

I dont see anything for 1 cent

Its cheap when you buy in yen but that shipping stacks up. At that price its better to buy lube from local resellers or vitamin E enriched lube from walmart

How are people reading their sharks? What's the best usb 3.0 card reader out there

I'm not even new member but they still shipped my item.

clear your cookies

Anybody ordered any binoculars/monoculars off of chink sites?

I know enough about optics to know that anything for under $75 is generally awful but I want to get a really cheap set of bins a monocular that I can throw in my bag when I go /out/ that I won't mind getting destroyed, looking for something in the sub 20 range

gaga.aliexpress.com/275676031-32710298891-detail.html

this one is still alive

what are the go to chink headphones?

>gaga.aliexpress.com/275676031-32710298891-detail.html
Anyone else having the captcha fail for them, even though they are entering the correct shit?

Yes, like a million times
damnit I wanted that cable

Are they fucking us?

hd668b or xiaomi pistons

probably

Anyone know some good continuous rotation servos?

Can you contact live chat about this issue? I'm in a lecture

>buy $2 coupon
>go out mid-purchase (before payment)
>deal gets cancelled
>now it won't let me get it again because it says I already placed an order
Am I shit out of luck?

I buy phones with cracked screens put a new screen to resell.

I just noticed that the lcd digitizer for the samsung galaxy s4 went up in price.

wtf.
why is this?

good idea, i'll do that

is it a good business? I guess you but the screens from china...
how much do you pay for the broken phones? how do you know which phones to buy?

>USB OTG for a cent
>no free shipping
Fuck this shit

yeah like I'm going to tell you what I have spent my time and money to learn just for free.

Just bought a screwdriver set for $1 with the coupon.

aliexpress.com/item/DIU-25-in-1-Repair-opening-Tool-Kit-Aid-Pentalobe-Torx-Phillips-Screwdrivers-Set-for-iPhone/32673345024.html

Anthony Fantano's hair has grown really long

Then don't ask any questions about digitizer prices because your time and money is so qualified, faggot.

That hairdo is fucking awful

but you waste time posting this ITT. are you retarded or just pretending? also, are you implying that doing that is difficult? I already had thought about doing just that (in fact, I already have some phones with broken screen), it's not like you are an innovator or something.
anyway, get fucked.

So here's what I don't understand when I see shitholes like this and in India, Africa, SEA, etc.

Why are you littering? It's not like living in abject poverty means you can't get rid of your trash like a civilized being. It would make your hovel look (and probably smell) much better.

And they shipped it. Who's the moron now cuckboy

swallow my unborn children bitch with a little bit of piss.

@56690853
Who are you talking to?

Which coupon? I am not seeing it.

Fuck off

who's talking about innovation? everyone does this shit. you guys are the ones making it bigger than it is. I was just asking a simple question.

You, you shitsipping retard

Why should we tell you for free? Its give and take.

They don't have garbage men so if its not on the ground its burned

>try to get coupon
>The code you input is incorrect, Please try again

fucking chinks i want my $4 off

Made a pretty expensive order on gearbest at saturday. It's still processing - am I fucked?

I have the same set, it's pretty good and small.

New super deals just went up captcha still not working.

Check in the morning friend

I WANT ALL THAT FUCKING CAPTCHA

Careful not to buy too many chinkshit. They'll ask for your info.

STUPID FKING CHINKS

aliexpress.com/store/product/New-transparent-lace-sexy-hollow-vest-deep-V-Teddy-Europe-thin-bra-sets/1112828_32515186964.html?sdom=101.303.364.0_32515186964

>reviews
>muh dik

THE FUCKING CAPTCHA WON'T LET ME BUY MY 0.01 CHINK SHIT

I hear you man. It's probably the beers talking. It's just that there's so many lowballers and people wanting everything for free out there that made me respond like that.
but here's a hint
if you study your location market. like what the people in your area are willing to pay for x item.
and the numbers for the products make sense
and you can purchase those items for way less
you can make some beer money
but if you do wholesale you can make more than beer money.

I'm pretty drunk.

>tfw the only 1c item you could get was the strapless bra

>got past captcha and ordered OTG cable
>order closed
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

damn. I bought the same for $5

>We regret to inform you that the recent use of coupon(s) in your order has been identified as being in violation of the guidelines outlined in our General Rules for Coupon Use.

SHIEEEET

Well user, at least now youll have a strapless bra!

Should have gotten the corset

where do i get a chinkphone without malware and with the original rom?

>Currently in live chat trying to get a fix for the captcha issue
>Sasha 09-20 12:38:58 : Can I have your email address please?

How fucked am I?

>Sasha 09-20 12:38:49
>I will suibmit an escalation report on your behalf regarding this issue.

CAUSE THAT'S GONNA SOLVE SHIT WITH EVERYONE ELSE MAKING REPORTS

dont do it user they will investigate and then we're fucked

Our captcha is in the sorry.

Then you won't like what I've said in the livechat. I'm just trying to come to a resolution which will benefit me.

I need help regarding buying chinkphones on Aliexpress. The website keep closing my goddamn orders, any user know how to help with this shit?

So the captcha works for people making a new account, but for those trying to buy something in GaGa deals, that isn't happening.

>@56690853

use western union for your first purchase(s). maybe

I used three different cards, two Citi and one Chase, all got closed

Cred Forums pls leave

Not really.

Goddamn why have I not thought of looking at lingerie reviews?

cards are not western union.

Shit, you tell me. Made a fresh account (requires captcha), and then tried to purchase the AUX cable (requires captcha) and it failed.

there's some heat in those reviews

delete cookies

I've already tried clearing cookies and cache, using a different browser, new account, the works.

Meh
OH MINNIE!

Chink'd

Do they have Alice?

Anyways, Marisa a best than remu, so you come out on top.

>buys one
>gets two

How is this chinkery?

link to red container on the right?

I wanted to buy a Sakuya plush but looks like there isn't any, fug.

Yeah, I've went against the idea of buying one. Figured I've only had my HTC 1 m8 for a couple years, so I'll wait a few more before I replace this bad boi. Also i think that xiaomi is coming out with new phones in a couple months anyway

Any recommendations on 3d printer from GB? I am looking for decent size one, but I am a noob, any noob friendly?

gearbest.com/other-camping-gadgets/pp_379717.html

Link to all the live GaGa Deals?

new bread when

Go for wanhao or flashforge, actually good and renowned brand. Check Amazon, mine was cheaper there (Fuck you shitty dollar conversion).

thanks, is that foam stuff removable?

Might be in with hot snot, but you'll be able to pull it out. Those boxes are very generic, search "fishing box" on Ali, add waterproof if you want the grommet.
aliexpress.com/item/no-foam-not-waterproof/32700873156.html

yes it is

what's up with the "dispatch faster" option on Gearbest?

pic unrelated

Thanks for the recommendation, I guess I should of put a budget price. I was looking at 200-300 to try out 3d printing.

Activates the electrodes.

Look into Tiko (you'll have to wait).
M3D has a printer which I forgot the name (I own one...) it is good even if slooooooooow AF.
Others may have some good cheapass printer.

Building and calibrating your own 3d printer is another beast and more a /diy/ project.

Keep in mind that your budget is on the Cheap McCheapo side, good things will generally happen at 700$+

clear your cookiz

Link?

Already tried that.

i bet this button is nonfunctional entirely

>new bread
I'm on it

New bread:

It contains both Reimu and Marisa, and the try ship only two Marisas.

Yeah I am perfectly fine with that, as long as it doesn't give me problems like overheating or breaking down after first couple of uses.

fuck it worked for me once after delinting, but now its fucked again.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's been fucked since this afternoon. the quantity of AUX cables hasn't fallen from 123 all afternoon.

I got that 1c watch tho

link, friend?

Different user. It's the Miniseas shop. I don't think the seller coupon is available anymore.

damn.

Ok, thanks