Linux foundation is cucked to hell and back

linux foundation is cucked to hell and back linuxfoundation.org/about/diversity
i mean, i like the #yeswecode thingy, but pic related shows lots of ambiguity, therefore cuckery. nevermind fsf, who happens to be just as cucked.

fuck foss, heil oracle.

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/default.aspx
mslearning.microsoft.com/course/72169/launch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shameless self bump so the linux autists stays mad

How the Fuck do people support islam and feminism at the same time? Really makes me think.

Good thing I was planning on jumping to *BSD soon. OpenBSD with leo cannot be tainted with SJWs and feminism.

*with theo

im going to interpret that as a desperate attempt to avoid being fully taken over by companies in appealing to """minorities""". that its a juice move to rob shekkles from the foundation.

linux foundation pls.

that or its a juice move*

So if i wear shoe polish can I join BIT?

>All Star Code
>must be MALE
omg wtf gross

of color

>freetards support diversity
>big companies support diversity
>only people against it are raging autists on the internet and a literal schizo christfag

kek
might as well quit using tech

no, you wont make me use software coded by transfags since those are having his commits accepted just because he took large amounts of estrogen; while the raging autist with legitimate and secure code have their commits rejected just because they happen to hate transfaggots. worse, the foss friendly foundations are investing in minorities just because muh oppreshun rather than use the money to help on kernel development or linux promotion, that is fucking insulting. the foss community deserves to be buried and die, in that order.

i took the bait, i dont care, kill yourself, etc. faggot.

Good question.

I don't think they even put any thought into it beyond the word "minority"

I can't for the life of me understand the cognitive dissonance FOSS extremists must go through. Muh diversity is the logical extension of all that hippy freetard shit.

Ok dude

Microsoft and Apple have similar pages buried on their websites to appease liberals (well Apple just sticks it in your face)

Who will you switch to?

GOOD

WE NEED TO GET RID OF YOU RACIST FAGGOTS IN THE LINUX COMMUNITY.

I agree with you about racists

But supporting tranny shit and Muslims is just insane.

There's no reason to hate someone for being a different color, but cutting off your dick or worshipping a pedo warlord from 600 years ago makes you a fucking idiot

Get out

Did you change your trip? Pretty sure I had you filtered.

I disagree though, to me everyone should do whatever the fuck they want so long as it doesn't hurt me. The tricky part is that this new "leftism" (see Ted Kacyznksi's definition of the term) is hurting me in a more subtle and long term way which is basically unfightable.

Anyway I hope you take that code off so that we can have further discussion

The part of Ted K's manifesto on liberals was dead on

Anyway, i don't support this idea of people "doing whatever" especially when it comes to Islam. That's the environment in which jihadis breed and fester

It was really weird to read something written by someone whom I have been told is insane for my entire life and have it make more sense than anything I have ever read regarding this issue.

>literally teaching sandniggers how to make bombs
why

I bet they all create Linux programs in visual studio...

>none
>unknown

wat.

I can understand either being a category, but not both

You have lots of people who call themselves Muslim but then ignore every part of the religion they don't like. Christians do the same really.

I agree, muslims really aren't that bad, they are just misunderstood :^)

It will be hilarious when all of these toxic republitards who can't code for shit jump on openbsd and then Theo adopts a CoC just to spite them.

I know you see a fellow asshole and think, "oh these are my people!"

The difference is Theo is actually capable of something besides just offending people, unlike yourselves.

:^)

I'm so sick of this shit. Fuck Linux. I'm installing Windows. They can spy on me all they want, at least my money won't be going to that marxist shit.

yeah fuck these dumb white crackers hope they fucking get raped to death so the world can be run by brown people

okay pajeet

t. POOtella

microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/default.aspx

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't worry, the same site has a link to free diversity training for people like you.

mslearning.microsoft.com/course/72169/launch

OpenBSD for life. Herr Theo shall never fall!