Why does Cred Forums hate/frown on Ubuntu again?

Why does Cred Forums hate/frown on Ubuntu again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah
tecmint.com/10-top-most-popular-linux-distributions-of-2015/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaliyah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilad_Atzmon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharat_Operating_System_Solutions
gfi.com/blog/2015s-mvps-the-most-vulnerable-players/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inadequacy, hatred of things that work, autism, envy, and shame.

Unity is slower than GNOME

It's easy to install but not too easy to fix. Ubuntu is famous for adding their own "special touch" to things. I guess they sort of have to, to justify their existence as a commercial entity.

>An small subset of Cred Forums represent the whole board

You probably just saw a couple people in one thread bash it then assumed that the rest of the board is the same thing. You'll probably go on saying you've seen more than just a couple and cling to your personal anecdotes. Whatever. Typical Cred Forums bullshit.

Like what? I regularly look up shit on gentoo/arch wiki and apply it to my Ubuntu install.

They dont go upstream

Because canonical is a bunch of cunts, and unity sucks.

If you use Ubuntu "server" then it's actually pretty good. since it doesn't have unity or canonical's shit it's decent or even good.

Just from my own experience:
>It uses extremely old packages and those are slow and buggy
>Changes its startup script technology every other release and is now a complete mess
>Source games were about 3-5 times slower than on Arch back when steamOS came out, although Valve officially supported Ubunute.

In my opinion Ubuntu has become one of the worst distros out there. Ubuntu Server might be still somewhat usable, but even there I had some extremely stupid problems that shouldnt be happening with a server distro.

because muh elitism.

those fags are in every sort of community.

I hate how Unity is slower nowadays than Gnome but I love the global menu too much and it uses space better IMO compared to gnome. I'm hoping unity 8 in a fee years will be faster.

They're obviously doing something different, it's the least secure distro in Linux.

Gentoo

this

there is a reason that Mint is more popular than Ubuntu, the Ubuntu community is a bunch of insufferable assholes

Dunno but ubuntu is just about the only distro I've tried that hasn't completely fucked up after using it for a day.

I hate Ubuntu. I immediately lose respect for anyone who runs it, and especially those who advocate it. Here’s why:
Name 20 features, release-for-release or year-for-year that have not come from Redhat. Redhat basically runs the show when it comes to Linux. This includes things like NetworkManager, Gnome, Xorg, GCC, glibc, LVM, KVM, kernel, file systems et al. Redhat has developers making significant contributions to the entire FOSS software stack upstream.
Ubuntu on the other hand pulls most of the heavy weight packaging from Debian with each release. They then perform minor patching and testing. It generally lags behind Fedora by a release or two in parts of the software stack. I never see @ubuntu or @cannocial email addresses in upstream changelogs.
So tell me again, how exactly does Ubuntu innovate? They even struggle to release a new theme with each release, and artwork is about the only original thing in Ubuntu.
Yes, Ubuntu is stable because they are standing on the shoulders of giants. Most of the hard work is hashed out before they ever import software into their repositories. This is fine, and what FOSS is all about, but I prefer to be in with the leaders rather than the followers.
What really irks me and what has really brewed my hatred are Ubuntu users. They seem to think Ubuntu is responsible for all that is good in the FOSS world. I have just proven how false this is. In my experience, Ubuntu support mechanisms (IRC, mailing lists, forums) are much less helpful than the alternative.
If you want a nice desktop distro, run Fedora or OpenSUSE. If you like control, run Gentoo. If you need stability, run RHEL/CentOS or Debian. But please, don’t feed the idiot magnet that is Ubuntu!

Pic related, a REAL distro

pasta-ubuntu, pasta-innovateedit, pasta-redhat, pasta-distro

Mint is antisemitism in distro form. Fuck you.

Pooptoo

>Mint is more popular than Ubuntu,
Proof?

>tldr
But I do wish Ubuntu made it easier to install unity in other distros. Unity is one of the biggest reasons I still run Ubuntu. I would like to run Unity in Arch but from what I heard it's still pretty buggy.

you misunderstood my post.

but that's ok, don't care enough to put you in the right direction.

and i think you may just be going off distrowatch numbers.

That's a nice KDE setup

>implying there is anything wrong with antisemitism

wtf i love mint now

Fuck off racist, mods are here and will delete your shit.

It is basically default, just change up the color scheme and the qt style to qtcurve.

>jews are a race
ok, kid
>>>/tumblr/

ubuntu mate + app grid = ezmode

i use centos and opensuse on the production and dev servers but i love using the 'buntu for workstations because of the just werks factor. I don't want to be fixing or finding something on my desktop or lappy when there's work to do

Because Stalling man told them to hate it.

>Clem supports Palestinian rights
>antisemetic

>In 2013, the office of the Prime Minister of Israel announced that some people "wishing to immigrate to Israel could be subjected to DNA testing to prove their Jewishness".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah

Yes, we are a race. Now fuck off antisemitic asshole.

tecmint.com/10-top-most-popular-linux-distributions-of-2015/

>wishing to immigrate to Israel could be subjected to DNA testing to prove their Jewishness

Racial supremacists.

not to be confused with
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaliyah

as i was

yeah, jews are xenophobes, just like africans. scandinavians, asians, and the multi americans.

the abos all lost so they don't count until they mix in with normalfag races

Isn't this exactly what Nazis were doing?

lol

no they were guessing more or less

Nazis didn't even know what DNA was. What dumbasses!

>it's the least secure distro in Linux
source?

tru

They didn't have the technology, but they had the same goals. Big noses were a big no-nos :^)

if by daily use you mean personal daily use, this.

>Distrowatch

please don't

i mean i can't stop you but...

No.
No.
No. We are under attack by Palestinians. Hitler was a racist who killed Jews for being successful.

Sudo make me a sandwich!

Sudo
Sudo
Sudo

>We are under attack by Palestinians

im sorry but isreal is actively destroying an entire nation state and doing so under the guise of being the victims

isreal will either become humble or fall.

>stealing Palestinian land
>under attack
You brought this on yourselves, stupid cunts.

>Why does Cred Forums hate/frown on Ubuntu again?
It's cool to hate on popular software.

I switched to Fedora from ubuntu and ran it on my desktop for a year. I put my laptop on Arch and had so many issues and spent so much time reading manuals I realized it was a timesink. Ubuntu was Stable and tested. The bleeding edge distros gave me a ton of issues. I'm now back on Ubuntu and shit runs great! It's like any other form of linux but it just works. Like having your cake and eating it too. stay mad :^)

Gilad Atzmon

>Atzmon refers to charges of antisemitism as being a "common Zionist silencing apparatus."
>He denies both that he is an antisemite and the very existence of antisemitism, stating that "'Anti-Semite' is an empty signifier, no one actually can be an Anti-Semite and this includes me of course. In short, you are either a racist which I am not or have an ideological disagreement with Zionism, which I have."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilad_Atzmon

This man is fucking based

>it's another "anime posting Nazis thing another technology thread" episode

>Name 20 features, release-for-release or year-for-year that have not come from Redhat.

stopped reading here, you're clearly autistic and there's no gainful interaction to be had with this post other than shaming it

>Like having your cake and eating it too. stay mad :^)
Worst/dumbest fucking phrase I ever heard. If you have cake you should eat it. Also you can't eat cake if you don't have it. When people use the phrase it only proves how retarted they are.

GOOD GOY

ubuntu is an african word

How did my phone correct "ruin" to "thing"?

great linux thread here boys

We are.
There was no nation here before Israel. It was land belonging to Britain, who gave it to us. If we ever became "humble," we would die.
See above. It was British land, they gave it to us. Our ancestors began civilization here too. Why should we care what goat herders who never stopped to build anything here think now? They just want to kill Jews like so many other racists.

i silence jewish breeding sows with my penis i don't really see how they think a bunch of sjw shit can help with this

>being this autistic
nice argument bro i sure am dumb aren't I ;)

lol I hate Cred Forums. But seriously you should look up about Gaza and West Bank if you're this ignorant. Take a quick look at about Golan Heights while you're at it.

>Hitler was a racist who killed Jews for being successful

Hitler through the fucking leeches out of anywhere they could from sucking the country dry. Millions were destitute in Germany and all the Jews could do were take wealth away from the populace (i.e. not help the starving) and cause mayhem being fucking communist Bolsheviks.

What's the difference in:
Israel, Palestine, Jew?

American here, see people getting butthurt about these terms a lot but I don't know what they mean. I know Israel and Palestine are countries but I don't know what Jewish really means or how it relates to those nations.

then you will die either way

the brits drawing imaginary lines in the sand does not equal rightful ownership. they fucked the mid east bad. they probably deserve every bombing they get.... if it happened a couple to a few hundred years ago.

To be honest, Mint Cinnamon is the sweet spot in the total clusterfuck which is the ganoo lunix world.
It's basically ubuntu LTS without the shitty DE so yeah, ignore the arch autists and enjoy whatever productive work you use your OS for.

Just please don't fall for the linux only meme because it's a bad bad one.

>i'll bury my head and remain ignorant to history just like every other fucking sheep
>where's my burgers and football game

Personally because it has a stupid name

>>>/crying_my_entire_eyes/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharat_Operating_System_Solutions is the only Cred Forums approved Linux distribution because POO IN THE GNU.

What Britain gave you cunts was a few settlements. And then you went ahead and stole the land from Palestine.

>>>/jewsGoWryyyy/

it's Cred Forums

you stop and we will stop

You brought up politics in the first place you brain-damaged faggot?

Look up Sampson Option. If we die, so do you.
>imaginary lines
Fuck off asshole. We have a thousand years of history here and the legal rights from the former owners.

>You brought up politics in the first place
not me

I suggest you expand your vocabulary :^)

>get invaded
>take land from the invaders
That sounds like justice to me. Sorry your genocidal friends suck at fighting us.

>>>/pal/
>>>/perlnecklace/
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I suggest you got to the correct board

ahhuhuhuhu

so?! my nations abos were around for millennia and we shit on them and laugh for fun

>you misunderstood my post.
>but that's ok, don't care enough to put you in the right direction.
sorry, didnt realize this was another Ubuntu shill thread

Stupid racist.

>typical semitic thinking

this is why they have so many problems with others

>Fuck off asshole. We have a thousand years of history here and the legal rights from the former owners.

Do as I say, not as I do.

>simple-minded racism
I expect nothing less from low-IQ people like you. This is why we have that option.

you're targeting the wrong people now

like isreal

btw i don't hate jewish people. isreal is just an unworthy kneejerk mistake

USA is an immigrant nation for all people like it says in your constitution. Israel is a nation for the Jewish people. They are completely different things. Read your own history redneck.

>Our ancestors began civilization here too. Why should we care what goat herders who never stopped to build anything here think now?
nice logic. by that same logic, one could overtake many parts of russia, the US, latin america, africa, ...
why doesn't "civilized" people just take land from everyone else? the world owes something to them anyway!

>get invaded
So your little stunt with Egypt was nothing, right?
Retarded zionist.

option to what? get slaughtered just because one guy gets tired?

>You Don't Own America
>Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz

you're having a discussion that belongs on Cred Forums have it there

Are you fucking retarded?

Unless there are two ultra-Zionist Jews in this thread, which I'm rather inclined to doubt, this was the first political post, and it belonged to you.

Yet you're an immigrant. I propose we just follow the rules that are followed by Israel. Good for Israel, it's good for the west!

Getting this thread back on track. It's Unity that's the biggest problem with Ubuntu Desktop. Ubuntu Server is decent tho.

im not the one who brought it up

the person who did is likely anti isreal, but i mean who isn't?

this is not a racist sentiment, it's a political one

>nice logic. by that same logic, one could overtake many parts of russia, the US, latin america, africa
No you cannot. Your people are not from there. You are foreigners.
>implying we should lay down while they plot attacks
Who is retarded?
Clearly you are not familiar with the Samson Option. If we "get slaughtered," the whole planet is going to be a nuclear crater.

>No you cannot. Your people are not from there. You are foreigners.

Neither are you. It's all propaganda which you and all the other morons believe in order to give yourselves an excuse to steal land.

>nep

ok, if you like to think so. That's not ever going to happen because there's

A) not enough jews
B) not even remotely enough people who care about the welfare of jews

it would be like another rewanda, what happened guys?!!?!

You DON'T own America. It is a nation for all people. Read your constitution. Israel is for the Jews. Don't make stupid comparisons.
Jews are not immigrants to Israel. We were born here as a people.

Well, it's good to know that your incessant shitposting won't result in a ban. We wouldn't want the moderators to actually do their job or anything.

missed one

>Samson Option

Hahahaha. Russia beat you to it.

>It's all propaganda which you and all the other morons believe in order to give yourselves an excuse to steal land.
Read Torah asshole. We have thousands of years of history in the area.

if the mods did their job you'd all be sent to the correct board

>No you cannot. Your people are not from there. You are foreigners.
oh, so you decide who owns the land. again, nice logic! you fucking jews sure are reasonable people
I always say: for some reason, jews (particularly zionists) and muslims seem to have many things in common. must the be the shared history, their lust for power, their hate against everything that moves.

>We were born here as a people.
and then send missionaries and hasidics out to real countries to recruit for IDF and engineers.

>It is a nation for all people

Yeah when they wrote this it was a more innocent time, you know, before the Protocols? They didn't think a fifth column would infiltrate the US.

>We were born here as a people

Nah, you're just the spawn of invaders.

oops forgot my

>it would be like another rewanda
Rwandans didn't have hundreds of nuclear warheads on ICBMs.
Retard alert.

and if your dad did his you'd have been a dried up cum spot in your moms hair

why can't you face that no one wants isreal?

>Read Torah asshole

>read our book based on absolute facts
>lets steal land and kill indigenous people

>Read Torah asshole. We have thousands of years of history in the area.
Jews dont like Bible history, write their own version of Bible to fit their agenda

>Retard alert.

If I wanted my cum back I would have licked it from your mom's asshole

lol 2 hundred

and they could launch like 1 before being run the fuck over by saudi arabia, pakistan, all the local friendlies

idk what line the gov there is feeding people but isreal is not a superpower, it's an american military outpost at this point

You know our claim is legitimate and that is what makes you mad. Sorry your ancestors don't feel the same about their own land so you hate us for doing what you won't do.
What is wrong with hiring workers?
>Protocols
Propaganda from bullshitter antisemitic Russians.

>plot attacks
Gee, I wonder why.

>antisemitic Russians

You mean the same Russians the Jewish Bolsheviks were slaughtering en masse?

Not stole, given to us by Britain because it is our homeland.
Christians read our bible too. How come it is only inaccurate when we quote it?
Good one.

thx for the bum, i hope you're here for countermeasure sake. although you're sucking at it and it's consistently not refuting anything

ok it's the wrong place, fix it to end it, don't have so many jimmies rustled

Sure is a lot of JIDF in Cred Forums lately.

see

>Good one.

Thanks man. I don't hate you btw. We're bonding is all.

the thread is on topic this shit is not

>You know our claim is legitimate and that is what makes you mad.
oh yeah, let's ignore this pic here:
just because your religious supertition told you to ignore any reasons

>Sorry your ancestors don't feel the same about their own land so you hate us for doing what you won't do.
idgaf about my ancestors, they are dead and part of the earth.
zionists are dangerous people, that's the real problem being discussed here.
I wouldn't mind if someone dropped an H bomb in israel, desu. I also wouldn't mind if all religious nuts disappeared overnight. less problems, better world.

>they could launch like 1 before being run the fuck over
Are you stupid? They can all be launched simultaneously and that is the whole point. We don't need you idiots like you think we do and when your fat stupid asses go down we won't care.
The war they started.
Implying they didn't deserve it for pogroms.

ubuntu makes linux too easy

even some normies can use it

>/k/ - weapons
???

>What is wrong with hiring workers?

converting non religious and vulnerable people to hardcore pray-loud-out-loud multiple-jew-hats-from-amazon "i want to kill for isreal" diehards is pretty wrong, it's like giving lenny from of mice and men an m16 and telling him it's for the almighty that he kills

this is just one of my old room mates but still, that was a fucked up process to watch happen

i hope he got shot in the fucking head

>ur gay
alright

>let's ignore this pic here
Pic of what happens when you try to kill Jews. No question it's a dumb thing for them to try.
>zionists are dangerous people
Why is Jewish people having their homeland dangerous to you? Fuck off with that shit. All you Nazis should want the Jewish people to be in Israel and not running your countries like you always complain of. Stupid fucking racists can't see their assholes because they are already inside their own colons.

gfi.com/blog/2015s-mvps-the-most-vulnerable-players/

fag detected 4 sure

also i guess we should hit some keywords for heir bot

isreal a shit
muslims prolly smarter
2 bad nunna yall are xtian

I still dont understand how could they invent something like Unity and GNOME 3 and even less how can people actually use them when there are things like xfce,kde,cinnamon,... that are more intuitive and practical... I cant imagine someone doing actual work on unity/gnome3 . Is it just the people with anime fetishes and special snowflake syndrom for using linux?

>converting non religious and vulnerable people to hardcore pray-loud-out-loud multiple-jew-hats-from-amazon "i want to kill for isreal" diehards is pretty wrong
Patriotism for your ethnic homeland is not wrong you stupid spineless faggot. Jewish people will perish without a proper home and we have defend ourselves for generations to keep that. IDF is a privilege.

Ubuntu is jews? I'm confuse.

ITT: people not talking about ubuntu

>"the land was given to us by Britan"
one has to wonder why...
perhaps they wanted to get rid of "the jewish problem"? :)

>Why is Jewish people having their homeland dangerous to you?
precisely because it's not their homeland?
in any case, there are as many jews in the US as in israel, so perhaps you could leave palestine and go there :^)

>All you Nazis
I'm not nazi, far from it. I'm not stupid, either.

>a war they started
>In reaction to the mobilisation of Egyptian forces along the Israeli border in the Sinai Peninsula, Israel launched a series of preemptive airstrikes against Egyptian airfields. The Egyptians were caught by surprise, and nearly the entire Egyptian air force was destroyed with few Israeli losses, giving the Israelis air superiority. Simultaneously, the Israelis launched a ground offensive into the Gaza Strip and the Sinai, which again caught the Egyptians by surprise. After some initial resistance, Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser ordered the evacuation of the Sinai. Israeli forces rushed westward in pursuit of the Egyptians, inflicted heavy losses, and conquered the Sinai.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

Nope. Israel struck first.

no, this guy was a cristian converted to atheism to HARDCORE jew

like i said he was a confused person and was recruited to idf because he had engineering skills (physical) and was weak minded. like, bad bad ocd and likely a bit simple

i really with this was a troll, i had to leave that place because right before he flew out he started being very unstable. I reported him to local PD in case but nothing came of it

i really hope he got shot in the cranium

>precisely because it's not their homeland?
Good thing you don't decide that and most people disagree with you, particularly all of us Jews with guns and nuclear weapons to stop your bullshit if you try us.
>in any case, there are as many jews in the US as in israel, so perhaps you could leave palestine and go there
US Jews should come defend the homeland with us. Not the other way. We have wandered for a thousand years and we have our home again.

Because they started the bash on ubuntu on Windows 10 shit.

>little configuration
>more bloated than KDE
>amazon botnet
Unity is disgusting, if you seriously have to use Ubuntu at least use Xubuntu master race.

are you retarded? all linux distros run practically the same software. if there is anything one can conclude from this table, is that vuln reporting is completely wrong, some distros don't even report vulns. ubuntu does, for obvious reasons.

>us Jews with guns and nuclear weapons to stop your bullshit if you try us.

so like... putin? no wait! OBAMA! he must be a jew

>In reaction to the mobilisation of Egyptian forces
You idiot. We struck first because they were mobilizing to attack us. Preemptive strikes are valid when the enemy is preparing an attack.
>no, this guy was a cristian converted to atheism to HARDCORE jew
Great lie faggot idiot. We don't recruit non-Jews.

mega butthurt warning

also isrealies are useless, long live the independent minded jew

>little configuration
I don't have autism if I wanted configuration i'd install Arch
>More bloated than KDE
It's really not
>Amazon botnet
????
shit hasn't existed for years

>XFCE
it's pretty ugly and I need a computer that just works.

>all of us Jews
>US Jews should come defend the homeland with us.
have you ever wondered why they won't go there? perhaps they are not zionists, or don't even care about that shithole?
you seem VERY brainwashed... there are *lots* of non/anti-zionist jews

Defaults vary across distros as do security patches. The kernel may be the same but the packages....not so much.

Does not matter if we fire first. Your weapons are useless if you try to destroy our people.

why? because god exists?

you are literally masturbating via your keyboard

>perhaps they are not zionists
Then they are just coward faggots who have rejected their people and should die. What man would not defend his home from genocidal neighbors?

I am not brainwashed. Our people didn't survive thousands of years by being stupid. We look after our own.

Why were you so scared of Iran getting a nuke then?

>>>/sjw/
>>>/crihard/
>>>/likeeverytime/

Not really ubuntu, but a subset of it

>What man would not defend his home from genocidal neighbors?

Like the Germans?

Get a load of this guy

>>>/tryharder/
>>>/sage?/

thanks for the bump, when this thread reaches the limit i hope you're awake and not at temple for the next one

lol, that doesn't even matter. if affects one distro, affects them all. if a distro doesn't report it because "muh configs", then they are just hiding the fact that they patched some vulnerable software.

btw, did you read the pic you shared?
>It’s important to note that some vulnerabilities may impact multiple versions of Windows or distributions of Linux, and we didn’t pull out these overlaps. The NVD lists each individually so that’s what we went with.

do you even infosec?

Because if you try us we all die and we all lose. You want to kill yourself? It is easier if you just put a gun in your head.
Why would we want to end the world? Put off crazy fucking shia muslims getting weapons as long as possible because it is better for everyone.

i don't even visit pol. why would i go there?

What neighbor of Germany is genocidal? Fuck those people for what they did to Jews anyways.

you quoted me like 7 times, thank you !

also, I prefer osx but ubuntu is ok!

You can use all the bullshit reasons you want. There is nothing wrong with concentrating military along a problematic neighbor's border, especially if they already have a history.

I think he means the refugees, but I don't see what that has to do with Israel or genocide.

>What neighbor of Germany is genocidal? Fuck those people for what they did to Jews anyways.

The Jews in Germany were simply raping the wealth and supporting communism which was becoming untenable, especially after WW1. The Jewish communist Bolsheviks were happily mowing people down in the streets.

You see, people only what Hollywood tells them. You're never told why Hitler rose to power and why the Jews were not his favorite group of people, on the back of his rise.

>quotes are upboats
>>>/leddit/

Windows 7 is superior in every way to all other OS no troll

>The Jewish communist Bolsheviks were happily mowing people down in the streets.
You'd take revenge on people who pogromed your grandparents too if you got the chance. Don't lie faggot.
>You're never told why Hitler rose to power and why the Jews were not his favorite group of people, on the back of his rise.
Because genocide is evil no matter.

Canonical is very unsubtly trying to take over linux and riddle it with for-profit bullshit.

Also the amazon thing was 100% not fucking cool.

>>firewall
>>malware scanner
>there are people THIS retarded
it's really funny to read these posts.
ubuntu uses mostly the same configs as debian. in any distro, if you'll run a server, you have to be careful about its security, no matter if the firewall is enabled or disabled, if it's running an antivirus (lol), etc.

if you guys will talk about information security, at least learn to separate the bullshit from the facts. biggest part of the job the infosec security does is to spread fear and uncertainty... you are retarded if you fall for it

that's a cool program thank you user my score was 56 but I also have pending upgrades

>Ubuntu 16.04 LTS here

If you read and understand the data, does it matter? Going with the sheer number of vulnerabilities in a year, Ubuntu is as bad as Windows. I hold Linux to a higher standard than Microsoft because we just should.

>You'd take revenge on people who pogromed your grandparents too if you got the chance. >Don't lie faggot.

Against Germans? What did they have do with pogroms?

>Because genocide is evil no matter.

Agreed. So then why does Israel genocide Palestine?

>Because genocide is evil no matter.
yeah, which is why people defend the palestinians. :^)

aha, so my opinion is irrelevant to you. what am I even arguing? oh right, you are the one spreading bullshit about ubuntu being insecure.

firewalls are useful for malicious services broadcasting on a LAN same with AV they are not necessary but on paper they look good and most pen testers will tell you to get some for of AV/FW solution to mitigate liability if your shit gets hacked

Amazon OS /Thread/

is this like /9/11/ for this one guy in this thread?

like seriously, god does not exist, you will not be laid for this, and no one knows why this person keeps posting.

literally more useless than tits on a guy donkey

>corporate Linux is a bad thing

here this thread lies

the souls of at least 2-3 zion activists died in this exchange

good

useless white niggers

>>>/fags/

i know i know, you know. but you still need to go there.

isrealies are like human cockroaches. I'm not counting jewish people, of fucking course, they are default cool.

but isreal. rly my man. so done. never was

you also need to be over the age of 18 to browse this site

Xubuntu is the best operating system

>>>/you need to be less butthurt to function IRL

it still surprises me that i interact with you white niggers

>ur gay

>Germans? What did they have do with pogroms?
You imply they did not pogrom us?
>So then why does Israel genocide Palestine?
We do not. They try to genocide us. The fact they are still existing is evidence we are not genociding.

See above.

See >They try to genocide us

No. Genocide is murder plus power. The Palestinians have no power thus cannot genocide Israelis

care to share that pic or artist?
if that's OC that's really good

see

How does that medicine taste?

>Genocide is murder plus power. The Palestinians have no power thus cannot genocide Israelis.

I've yet to see another shit that's not an opinion (extremely basic, suggesting it comes from a 10yo kid), a Pajeet that hates it because it's not Windows or a Vydia addicted manchildren.
God this board is complete crap.

We can keep doing this until the thread is pruned.

Are you?

>Genocide is murder plus power.
Make up bullshit in your safe space Ahmed. Israel offers peace constantly and they continue to attack us and say "kill them all, all jews must perish by allah," if you call this anything but want to genocide you are a monster.

FOLLOW YOU LEADER

So let me get this correct: you are saying that arguments such as "racism/sexism/whatever-ism is [offending class] + [power]" is effectively bullshit? Also, how isn't a stronger power (Israel (nukes, guided weapons, billions in defence)) more capable of the evidenced genocide in Palestine, for example?

Alluhhu snakcbar

I dont know why anyone would be surprised if they cant screwed over by a jew, people somehow think Jews should be do-gooders because they get lumped with christians, but just read the old testament, its basically kill in revenge is ok, rape and pillage is ok, anything you do is ok as long as you sacrifice a sheep once a month

hitler was most likely better than jews for progress

It isn't genocide if you kill them for political reasons. Label all your enemies politically unreliable elements and gas/gulag 'em.

nuh, that's just sjw freemanism trying to gas through

>you are saying that arguments such as "racism/sexism/whatever-ism is [offending class] + [power]" is effectively bullshit?
Yes.
>how isn't a stronger power (Israel (nukes, guided weapons, billions in defence)) more capable of the evidenced genocide in Palestine, for example?
As I said if we wanted to genocide we would do so to them but we do not and we have not so there is no room for any faggot to say we are genocidal to them. We can end them at any time but we want PEACE unlike stupid fucking genocidal assholes in Hamas.

it's amazing how you insist to have an argument when people are clearly just telling you off

i think this should be considered a form of mental disorder and emotional abuse

now follow your leader

>we want PEACE unlike stupid fucking genocidal assholes in Hamas

K, cool

>torah is what jews follow
Talmud is a guide to the Torah and wisdom of God and the teachers faggot. Don't be ignorant if you have an internet to search what we believe in. We are not ancient hebrew religion since 7th century.

Is this good for babby's first linux distro?
I'm getting sick of the Windows™ Jew©

If you cannot argue with the gentile better than this then do not argue stupidly. You are just saying to Hitler and it is lazy waste of time nobody changes the mind with your lazy talk.

just looking at who contributes to linux shows it has been corporate for ages now.

it's amazing how SAME SAME SAME SAME SAME SAME SAME justice nigger people, like serious you all died a long time ago. just die.

...what?

>literally having a breakdown, shitting your pants and typing incoherent garbage while crying and masturbating to thoughts of hitler farting on your microdick just because I told you to follow your leader's exemple and off yourself

Calm down bro. I'm just offering you a simple quick solution to definitely solve your problem with Jews.

OY VEY

sorry I had to take a shit

Sorry, I had to take a shit.

you could have left it there and everything would still be the same

blessed be mohamed or cursed or whoever the fuck you need

when you actually die and stop posting the world will be a holier place

>being this mad about being told to take a discussion to its rightful place

how many people in this thread are off their medication?

I am saying do not be stupid and argue the hitler memes in back and forth. It is waste of time for you to match the stupid with stupid. Learn from wisdom and give wisdom. Refute hate with facts.

B-but we have no facts, only appeals to emotion and ignorance

>implying Cred Forums isn't one person

oy vey

They try to do their own non-standard thing for no reason (mir, upstart, software center, etc.), it's the most popular and "casual" distro which comes with automatic considerations (backdoors, advertising, spyware, etc.), Unity sucks dick because it's slow and less customizable than even Windows, apt-get is generally regarded as terrible, it's based on Debian so many of the flaws associated with that are also carried over, the distro itself has a history of being "babby's first Linux" so it isn't hardcore enough for Cred Forums and gives you the stigma of a novice Linux user, the release model they use is worse than either a rolling release or a Debian-esque stable one, and at the end of the day it's still just Linux so OS X/Windows people hate it for the same reasons as any other Linux-based OS.

Also, how the FUCK did this thread turn into a discussion on the Holocaust somehow?

>Also, how the FUCK did this thread turn into a discussion on the Holocaust somehow?

Someone brought up Mint and a passing JIDF agent got triggered. Cred Forums mustered a few trolls and it was all down-hill from there.

Because canonical always loves shitting it up with their own custom vendor-lock garbage that's completely broken

see: upstart, mir, unity, snap, etc.

>a passing JIDF agent got triggered
pretty sure that was a troll.

just trolls trolling trolls.

don't procreate.

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It is kinda fucked up that Mint dev. saying don't donate money if you support Israel.

As much as I hate Cred Forumstards I feel like I have to tell you that you're extremely petty and racist and that if there's one of the many questionable reasons why antisemites exist that is grounded in reality, it's the existence of reactionary people like you shoving their self-entitlement down everyone's throat and acting like other people's rights are automatically threats to theirs.

Stay mad.

It was because of the plight of the Palestinians. What other way can he as an individual affect change?

IDK, I don't think it's really fair to take a side. There is plenty of suffering to go around.

> red hat cuck
have fun testing alpha version for Red Hat

>>>/oven/

There's nothing wrong with Ubuntu as long as you're not using Unity -- the mark of the Ubuntu Babby.

Unity 8 will eventually be good when it will be stable

>the mark of the Ubuntu Babby.
why because it's not 1337 like i3wm?

big ugly taskbar on the left side of the screen.
yes you can finally move it, but no one does
and it's still ugly no matter where you put it

Take shower
Hit the weights
Get a clue

>This whole thread
Can we be just friends?

Accept for the jews, they can leave

taste is subjective

???

I'm your friend user.

Gain height

I personally think it looks good

I-I'll try?

Have sex

I wonder what hitler would have thought about weeaboos
most probably, he would have treated your kind as a bunch of degenerate retards

btw, go back to and never leave

>I wonder what hitler would have thought about weeaboos

Germany and Japan were allies so I doubt it.

Gnome 3.

At least I'm not a nu-male jew

Seek sunlight

Ubuntu uses Unity....

Makes Linux more accessible to normies, even though no normal person would knowingly choose Linux.

Leave your basement

>To this day I believe that the happiness of the majority of a people is more important than the well-being of a few spoiled minorities.
>In school, there should be emphasis on promoting the best and the intelligent, as was done in Germany during the Hitler years - a fact that contributed afer the war to the rapid German reconstruction.

Seek female interaction

Sieg Heil

(Ubuntu, Apple, Microsoft, IBM, Windows 10, Linux, gaming mouse, keyboards)

Enjoy your icon row. Linux has become so dumb downed. Might as well use Windows.

>Linux has become so dumb downed
yea if people can actually use the software it's a bad thing right?

>Germany and Japan were allies so I doubt it.
how does that support weeaboos in any form, you retard?

>muh internet memes
kys

>how does that support weeaboos in any form, you retard?

How does that not support weeaboos in any form, you retard?

>unity
>amazon zeitgeist thing with search

that's probably why.