I'm really considering buying this chink laptop. Any opinions or stories about them?

I'm really considering buying this chink laptop. Any opinions or stories about them?

That looks really comfy, OP

Thoughts are that you are poor and tasteless for even considering from chink mac ripoff and the retards on this board will defend it because it doesn't have an apple sticker on it.

I like the look of these

laptops are pointless desu sempai. just use your phone.

I really wouldn't spend $600-900 on a chink laptop where you're not sure you'll be able to return it easily in a few months if something goes wrong.

If you want a chink laptop just buy a used thinkpad.

For the price, it has a decent GPU and a really shitty CPU.

looks like everyone else likes it. screen doesnt have annoying bezels like the air. has a GTX 980 inside. why are you mad again?

>has a GTX 980 inside
But... that's a lie. Are you advertising shitty chinkbooks again, OP?

He ment 940. Don't be a number nazi

>has a GTX 980 inside
You don't actually plan on buying a laptop for gaming, do you user?

What it actually has is 940MX and i5-6200U.

I've been out of the loop for years - how's that GPU? Is it any good?

A GTX 980 and a 940MX is a huge difference. Hahaha you're right I'm just being a "Number Nazi!" xD

Gaming laptops nowadays are real and good, thanks to Nvidia.

GTX 1080M/1070M are only max. 10% slower than the desktop counterparts.

One very cool thing about this laptop is that the there's zero branding on the lid. It looks like a solid piece of aluminum (?) which looks sick.

>muh 980

Look at the other specs

BOTTLENECK
O
T
N
E
T

>macbook ripoff
Iooks like a macbook done right to me.

and mad af lol

Gaming laptops are shit. The cpus are laughable. They all run hot and eventually heat throttle. You're falling for a meme.

whats wrong with gaming on a laptop? I went from desktop to laptop, the laptop was £1000 cheaper and plays all the same games with the same fps and highest graphics

were you playing minecraft?

What the fuck you got? I use a gaming laptop since I travel alot (they are really portable desktops) and they are far from being cheap. I doubt you could save money with same performance.

if they dont have any friends or even need to leave the house then its a waste of money to put any thought into mobility. if your work or school requires a laptop or you go to LANs a lot then yea its a good idea.

>gaming laptop

Instead of being a man child who has to play his pwecious vidya RIGHT NOW and overpaying for inferior hardware, you can just wait till you get home and do it on a real system

cuz i wana fuck your girl then play games after, stupid cuck

this

why cant western companies do this? i dont want my product to be an advertisement

Long time mac owner here, I am seriously fucking considering a MiBook.
They fix so many of the worst problems mac's have.
Thermals, upgradability, construction.
I'm using my desktop more and more now though, so there's not really a point.