I never understood, is this mouse any good?

I never understood, is this mouse any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Logitech-K350-2-4Ghz-Wireless-Keyboard/dp/B002MMY4WY/ref=pd_sim_147_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=JN6T0J11NMBJ87G29M9N
twitter.com/AnonBabble

amazon.com/Logitech-K350-2-4Ghz-Wireless-Keyboard/dp/B002MMY4WY/ref=pd_sim_147_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=JN6T0J11NMBJ87G29M9N

And something like this

I use it when I'm working on another computer at my desk, because there isn't enough room to move a mouse around when there is a computer in the way.

How good is the mouse? I have never used something like this.

Its an acquired feel, took me a while to get use to it.

Works well for Fusion 360. I find it a bit more convenient to use since it drastically reduces the amount of space dedicated to your mouse and takes only a little bit of dicking around with it to get used to it. Shame there's no wired version though.

Once you get used to it it's fantastically comfy. You do have to occasionally pop the ball out and clean the rollers though.

I enjoy it. Cousin gave it to me for free, very comfortable.

How long?

Yea I can imagine that there is a learning curve.

What makes it so good?

Reduced/no wrist strain since you don't move your wrist just your thumb and the shape is contoured to the hand.

>Not having official GNU?Linux drivers
>any good
I'll be fine with my Kensington Orbit.

MASTER RACE

How about for any type of gaming?

Looks odd

We use windows

Comfy as fuck.

Doesn't quite look like it

I bought one for work and ended up bringing it home because it's so awesome, highly recommend. I'm using it right now

I want to try it so bad but I feel like it's gonna feel weird, I am so used to regular mice.

I can play vidya with it, like osu and overwatch. So it can do pretty well

I use it for gaming cuz i can say on my bed and be a lazy cunt. bretty gud famalamadingdong

I met a guy with no fingertips who used one

You'd think it would be fucking harder to use than a regular mouse where you move it with your wrist and elbow. But whatever

It will take months if not a year to become as proficient and accurate in an FPS with it as you might be with a mouse now, but you will immediately reap rewards in ergonomics, image editing, CAD and vector drawing, and even lazy browsing when you're not using VI bindings in your browser (which everyone should be doing...).

Hello everyone.
I have a question:
I've seen the wiki, and the community recommends the Logitech G400 and G400s

I've looked for these mice, but the stores haven't it.

The only model they have is the G402.

Is it as good as the other two mice?

Greeting from Chile.

I'm It took about a week for me to be comfortable with web browser usage, which isn't time constrained but text highlighting was annoying. About a month to get up to speed on osu! and then exceed what I did with a normal mouse. FPS skill was somewhere inbetween.

only if it has logitech's hyperfast scrollwheel as well

The G402 is an amazing mouse

>It will take months if not a year to become as proficient and accurate in an FPS with it as you might be with a mouse now
Bullshit. It took me less than 2 weeks and now I can fuck your shit up in Quake III and OpenArena.

I wish it did. That thing scrolls really smooth. The wheel on the thumball is more... finite?

Kensington is fucking best.
I have 2 of them. I can sell 1 of them if you live in Europe.

the only bad part about the logitech thumball mice are the click switches: they wear out pretty fast and need to be desoldered to replace them. switches are dirt cheap and common though, and soldering them is pretty easy, otherwise it's a great mouse

mind you, they wear out when you're rough with them, like fast paced fps and hamfisting the buttons. with casual desktop use you'll probably not run into this issue

I love trackballs.
looks like garbage. My mom had one, I refused to do anything on her computer because of it
gaming with a trackball is shit. I went from bronze to gold in LoL in a day by switching to a normal mouse, before uninstalling that shitty game

Anyone have the Elecom trackball? I'm thinking of getting it by the end of the year but I'm trying to figure out if it's any good by people that have actually used it.

Last trackball I used before switching back to a mouse. I liked it when trackballs utilized more of your fingers because, hey, the device is immobile. You don't need to grip it. The current trackballs are spaced like mice. If I'm going to have cramped fingers, I might as well use a mouse with more buttons.

Not him but if you played a clone of yourself that used a mouse, the mouse user would win.
I am a fan of trackballs and used one exclusively for like 4 years getting used to gaming on it of course.
Went back to mouse and my performance improved significantly, not to say that it is not worth it.

Also now use it mostly when using computer on bed where i wont be using a mouspad and mouse, a trackball is ideal for gaming here.

So, mouse shaped trackballs are a bad idea then? Or do you mean only thumb controlled trackballs?

dude has big hands, but the new logitech ones are on the small side. the only other options for thumb trackballs are chinese ones, and they do make a larger one but it's fuck expensive for something that belongs in chink shit general.

kensington mice have a completely different feel since you use your fingers more. great for desktop stuff, bad for gaming. thumb balls are as good as it gets for trackball gaming, and while it's still not as good as normal mouse waggling, you can game reasonably well while not at a desk, like in a bed, couch, recliner, etc since you don't need a flat surface for it.

I'm the guy looking at the Elecom trackball, but I'm torn between that, the Kensington trackball or just dropping the idea of trackballs completely and just go with a really good but regular mouse like the Master MX. So far I've only bothered to use cheap mouses.

I don't game at all. I'm just looking for something that would be comfortable to use for long periods of time to avoid carpal tunnel and stuff while doing CAD work.

>mfw i forced the trackball meme now it unironically became popular in Cred Forums

enjoy your wrist aches. kek.

Sounds like you suck dick at those games then, user.

you certainly did because you're definitely an important influencer that has that kind of impact in the world.

It's good. I use it sometimes on the go or whenever I need a rest from mousing.

It's not very accurate unfortunately.

Reporting in.

I work in 3D and a guy in my office has one of those and is always stumbling over himself. Why would anyone do this to themselves?

No, I love thumbballs. I just don't like my 4th and 5th fingers doing nothing when there could be buttons or wheels under them.

You get wrist aches if you have bad posture and arm positioning just like you would a normal mouse. The difference is that because it doesn't move, if you have bad posture, you hold that bad posture for HOURS.

I have one of those Contour Rollermouse

I fucking love it

Lying ass faggot. Two weeks, at most.

Where do you retards come up with this bullshit? The only reason you would do worse is because mouse technology has closed the divide. There isn't a high end trackball made anymore. It's all low DPI, low polling rate trash for casuals.

>Wrist ache from fapping to your chinese cartoons, not your super comfy trackball.

I'm pleased with mine. But I don't do gaimz.

The scrollwheel of mine is awful to the max extreme

Is a Trackball okay for gayming? I mean, not CS or something but games like Cities Skylines, Left 4 Dead 2, Euro Truck Simulator?

I game daily with that exact mouse, comfy af.

Ugh thumb trackball. The only one I've used that wasn't a huge strain is the Steam Controller since the pad is recessed and you don't have to strain flicking a raised ball around. I have a M570 but it is purely a remote control now.

Get the CST trackball instead

>Logishit M570
Never again.

Elecom masterrace.

it has a certain number of steps.

they could also put in their micro-precise scrolling, if they dont want to put their hyper fast mechanism inside. they have it in some of their small wireless mice, and it's basically a scroll wheel with a lot more steps than the average mouse.

you could play those games by flopping your dick around on a trackpad, of course any trackball would play them