How can I be totally safe when torrenting for free...

How can I be totally safe when torrenting for free? I don't want my ISP contacting me and I don't want to leak my IP address to the public

don't live in a cuck country

Don't download YIFY torrents. Those are supposedly shady as fuck. I got a CAS alert for torrenting The Revenant recently.

witnessed

VPN

Get a VPN

I have a feeling we have had one of these threads every week.

vpn, seedbox, or get an isp that isn't comcast

Give your ISP fake contact info

>He's a burger

Get a VPN or move to eastern or southern Europe.

Move to a country that respects your freedom.

Works only so many times. At a certain point your ISP will just block your modem.

acquire taste and dont download any movie made in the last 15 years (theyre all shit, trust me)

they dont care about older movies that they no longer make money from, ive almost finished watching every single movie made in the 1980s, this has taken me nearly 20 years and started with buying old VHS tapes

That's a shame because that move was shit

Is this true? Also I've used kodi to watch movies and hadn't had any issues. I prefer streaming to be honest unless it's some ultra rare film like The Sweatbox. I'm thinking of watching Snowden. Also I'm not OP.

it all started with my friend and i buying old movies on VHS tapes from a store in our town in 1997, we would buy movies we remembered from our childhood, we were both born in the early 80s (yes, im an old man on Cred Forums, deal with it)

the tapes cost next to nothing, and when we had reached the limits of movies we remembered from the past, we started watching 80s movies we had never seen before, this continued for years until VHS tapes became harder to find, and the store had long closed for good

the internet kept the ritual alive, every other day we met at each other's houses and watch 80s movies we had downloaded from various locations, IRC, edonkey, kazaa, limewire, and later, torrents

we have watched literally thousands of 80s movies and we are now scraping the barrel with independent movies and b-movies

i havent had a single letter/warning from my isp in all these years, with thousands of 80s movies downloaded via torrents, i currently use the now "blocked" torrent site, the pirate bay

i live in the uk by the way

Only consume asian media. None of it is licensed where I live so I can pirate all I want without a single worry.

IRC and MEGA. Torrents are for old cucks and normies that don't know any better

Fucking witnessed

>my isp doesn't give a flying fuck about anything i do
feels good