I'm still seeing the mid-2012 Macbook Pro being sold online in the Apple Store. should I get this for editing video...

I'm still seeing the mid-2012 Macbook Pro being sold online in the Apple Store. should I get this for editing video? is this considered as a reliable computer?

And we still don't give a fuck.

Wrong board

See pic related. Also stop posting that trap you sick fuck.

Its still okay but you should seriously upgrade to an SSD and 8gb of ram.
I do some videos at 1080p and it renders fine but you can get a faster Windows laptop for the same price. I recommend you to get a second hand one. If you want a new one, save a little more and go for the retina macbook pro

no wait because apple is going to be introducing their new macbook line next month

/thread

I have one, 2.3 GHz and 16 gig of ram (came with 8). Look at teh benchmarks on the 2012 MBP, its awesome value for money. The difference between it and the 2015 are not enough to justify.

You rally cant go wrong.

Runs great with the Sierra Beta too.

>not Linux
>reliable

pick one

>editing video on a Macbook

Why does it feel like everyone and their dog buys a computer for "video editing" these days?

Everyone wants that sweet youtube money.

Who the hell buys an outdated yet still overpriced mobile machine for something like rendering anyways?

thanks for all the help friends, looks like I'll be visiting the apple store later in the week for that sweet mbp

lenovos objectively offer for bang for the buck but I need the glossy screen, the color depth and vibrancy for color grading

trolls like durianrider make at least 100k USD from youtube. if I can make enough money for going the movies and maybe a pizza I'll be happy

>if I can make enough money for going the movies and maybe a pizza I'll be happy
Quick question: To the nearest million, how many YT channels do you think exist?

>the color depth and vibrancy for color grading
>macshit

I want to tongue her anus.

>glossy screen
>macbook

enjoy your reflections and 78% aRGB coverage

>I want to tongue her anus.

as would many men user

>using celcius

spotted the yuropoor

Stupid face, glorious ass