Google's Anti-Troll AI

Is m00t behind this?

wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/#article-comments

> Goyim-Just-Like-You.png
Go back to your containment board, stormtard. Your anti-Semitism is not wanted or allowed by the rules here. Saged.

Jews are the worst faggot.

Nice try you filthy kike.

>Feminists, BLM and SJW mentioned in first 3 sentences

Do you like sucking cocks OP?

You're literally the other, opposite side of the same coin that is shared by faggots, degenerates and pathetic perma virgins.

That shit is gonna happen whether you like it or not, West is going through same shit Russia did a century ago. Thank God I'm not living in a country where both sides are just bitching and triggering each other.

Kill yourself degenerate

> MUH joos
> MUH degenerates
And here come the poltards flocking out of the woodwork, desperate to defend their childish irrationality.

if "real" intelligence has difficulty detecting trolls, how much will this fuck up?

He couldn't do that here. What makes you think he would do that there?

It'll use machine learning to find patterns in things that get upvoted or downvoted. So basically find patterns in those vectors and automagically rate them.

kill yourself rat

So it basically recognizes wrongthink?

fuck off r'eddit

Yep. Interestingly it should match with whatever the current groupthink for that community. So what gets rated high in say Cred Forums would not be rated high in tumblr.

>jews expelled from hundereds of locations for thousands of years
>childish irrationality

Pol and Tumblr think basically the same ignorant bullshit. They both blame their failures in life to some scapegoat, the only difference is which particular scapegoat they sperg out on.

Imagine we could get rid of them both by forcing them to have jobs at least 8 hours a day, some good old shovel digging kind or make them solve captchas with street signs everytime they post.
I wonder how many would have strength left to go in the evening to bitch about things in the evening.

Jews actively destroy economy's for their own interest and personal gain.
>hurrr they aren't bad guys xd
K

>muh horseshoe
>Pol
>>>/reddit/

Which posters ITT would be trolls according to this AI?

you will never win kike
your cancer will always be identified and killed off

Yes. It would be much better if the goys were tired and smoked dope. Much better. Yes yes. Much better.

>muh joos

> MUH strawman paint comics
Of course the poltard can't make any arguments. So typical.

All of them including us.

> das juden
That will be "die Juden" for you, illiterate stormtard. If you're going to LARP as an edgy Nazi, at least give it some effort.

K

kike rat
i can't wait for the future when your entire people are killed off like the cancer they are

The only cancer here is you and your autistic ignorant hate, poltard.

what ever you say libtard

Nigger, all you've posted ITT are strawman comics.

All of them apply to Cred Forums

It's funny that you legitimately think most people on Cred Forums ascribe to the jobless basement dwelling loser meme. Maybe this applies to Cred Forums or /cgl/, boards of that nature.

Seems you yourself are blaming a percieved problem on a boogeyman source, no?

>opposite side of the same coin
Oh I see. I didn't realize I was talking with an enlightened centrist such as yourself.

>blind hatred
its not blind at all kike. kikes have always been hated for the same reason. your liberal mental gymnastics won't change that.

>this thread

> Jews have always been hated
Uh yeah, by insane backwards desert-dwelling Muslims.

>girls will respect me when I come to Germany
>everytime

German girls only respect sandniggers.

Factually not true.
Jews have been expelled from every european nation at least once.

Stormtards are little different from sandniggers in mentality anyway, so it's reasonable to expect them to believe that. See

they're a lot different, stormtards are unimaginable pussies, sandniggers are not.

they should both fuck off desu.

Hah, that's true. Well said. Stormtards talk tough, thinking they're some hot shit, when in fact they're just fat autistic manchildren wallowing in their mother's basement that can't even talk to other people without dropping their pasta and malfunctioning.

that is quite accurate.

Spot the triggered libby

>hehe go back to your containment board loser
>proceeds to post gallery of saved anti right pictures

I do not think anyone sensible supports the ones sending these death and rape threats

It is a pretty interesting project but the false positive problems mentioned are sort of problematic

Get back to /r/eddit

Nazis lost just like how pol always loses

Hatred of Jews is wrong and people ITT need to stop, but hatred of Muslims is OK? Reported for racism and trolling.