Be me, eastern european

>be me, eastern european
>move to UK after finishing school, as my country is just a dead end for younger people
>decide to stay here and study
>check CS and similar studies
>they don't touch code for the first year.
>they teach how to use M$ Office
> I started coding since 8th grade
>mfw

That's why wagecucks are being replaced by pajeets.

> eastern european
> moved to uk
pisk nx

Duchas tu, kys

The UK sucks, honestly want to get out of this shit place, all we teach is word processing and maybe basic python if you're lucky
>tfw you gave up with education a year back and have became a full time NEET

You won't be staying for long.

CS isnt programming.
That being said i studied physics and had a c course on the first semester .you need programming to actually teach people cs.

If you don't like it then go back to your shithole.

Bozgor román geci.

Welcome to the UK IT industry.

Unless there is a major industry in the area, there's fuck all going.

Near my town there's a gas refinery. So lucky on that front, plenty of engineering and IT jobs.

I know how you feel user, I was in a networking class and dropped out due to not doing anything related to the core subject and instead worked on consumer EPOS and how stock is removed and replaced. I couldn't stand it.

You have to go back Mr. Przybyszewski.

>tfw spent 3 years learning "software development"
>they barely taught any programming
>third year focused on creating UI with Swing
>taught myself shitloads of programming
>nobody wants to hire me because my education is a joke and I got no experience
>have to apply to another school and spend 3 more years studying so that my applications would get taken seriously
>they'll start over from Hello world again

same thing in australia tbqh.

these common weath sissies dont know how to CS. that or you're in a shitty uni (like me)

Visiting Cred Forums made me lose interest in IT industry. I have to thank you all here.

not really. you need mathematical logic, specifically lambda calculus.

that's it.

>Spend 3 more years studying
Seriously, why didn't you just do some indie software or contributed to open source projects?
Contrary to most industries, you can add up to your curriculum whenever you want because there's always work to do... For free.
You'd still be out of job but at least not paying extra to study everything back again

yeah, if you consider yourself an "IT Worker" if you're a Microsoft Active Directory™ janitor.

nothing wrong with that, using janitor in the classical sense of the word. just don't say you're a computer scientist, or that IT is CS. otherwise you might as well say that scotland is england, or some other pointless analogy.

Your country's a "dead end" because faggots like you have a gypsy mentality, Janus. Ever heard of the tragedy of the commons?

pyzdec

you're not in CS then, you're in IT

>be me, British
>Be born in the UK, stay here
>Study Computing from age 14
>Go onto a top 5 University and study CS at 18
>Code from the first lecture onward
>Going into final year now with a job with the financial terrorists lined up once I leave

Maybe you should have went to a good uni in your own shit country instead of coming here to fail. June 23rd 2016, best day of my life.