How come an app coded by one faggot in his basement is faster and more stable than multimillion dollar apps coded by...

How come an app coded by one faggot in his basement is faster and more stable than multimillion dollar apps coded by armies like fb and twitter

Because it's not faster or more stable
/thread

because they dont give a flying fuck nigga

Because that faggot cares about the final product.

Social media apps run your battery down quickly to cut conversations off early and build a dependence in the user. It's conditioning.

We /x/ now?

magic

Generally speaking: Quality comes from skill and hard work. A thousand lazy idiots will not reproduce Shakespeare.

Fdroid Clover update when?

Why would anyone use an app for this shithole?

You ain't shitpost till you shitposted on clover

It's like your gliding through shit

Fuck off, falcon

Lack of a botnet (in the app at least)

Because it's not full of a bunch of bloated code

Filtered

Whats the point of using an app for Cred Forums when the mobile browser version works fine?

That's what I thought before getting used to clover.

All in all it's much more comfy, and there's the possibility to bookmark threads which comes in handy.

Plus material design is always nice.

It's a lot simpler and doesn't do much

because android

everyone else who is on a real platform uses userscripts

We've always been /x/ with technology.

probably not doing a bunch of datamining background tasks and advertising helps

Never see it

It's really not and you're begging the question here.

Because Floens is a God tier imageboard maker.

Floen, if you are here, I would like to thank you for Clover

Everything else is terrible

Because using a API is faster and less consuming than using a website.

FLOEEENNSSSS

Cause pic related.

Lack of datamining bullshit. Pure content.

The app has a simple objective. View posts aesthetically and make posts easily. That's all it has to do. Nothing is happening in the background except thread watcher.

No location tracking. No cross checking your cookies to match you with ads. No bullshit.

Of course this comes with no revenue generation either.

>he doesn't disable the FAB

I use Chanu currently, is it worth switching to Clover?

Dudes, is the Mimi Cred Forums app any good? I can't find clover on the app store anymore

>app store
You do know you can get apps that aren't on the app store, right?

this

Download F-Droid

Also enable downloads not from playstore

Find clover on Fdroid

Install and use it

Next version literally fucking when

Small teams usually make better software. Production can move faster if there are fewer assholes looking to force their vision on the others.

Because NEETs actually do things with passion rather for money.

The normie cancer invading Cred Forums.

I would say it's from the coding proscess they use which cross references what you click or view on more. Also having other Windows open they send info bugs into your pages for more targeted advertising

Automagically*

>no way to display Cred Forums, Cred Forums etc. instead of actual board names
>no way to disable vibrations when watching a thread
These two things are really upsetting for me.

>vibrations when watching a thread
Dude what? Turn off background watching, I guess, that'll get rid of notifications.

Because multimillion dollar apps take up 100 times more resources for their botnet.

>turn off a feature you like to use in order to not have to deal with this retarded feature that's forced on to it
the most you can do is set it so it only vibrates when someone replies to you, and that's it

I'm still on the black icon clover version.
I don't if it's placebo, but every time I install the newest version I notice it is slightly faster but makes my N5 heat up excessively.

You'll lose the gallery overview, but I'd say it's generally better otherwise. Why not just try?

this, what if someone saw my phone?

The app is much faster and makes everything a lot easier. Sure you could accomplish this with some browser plugins, but this is still faster from my experience and doesn't require bloating up your browser. Try using it for a week and you'll notice how comfy it is.

Why would you not lock it?

This cancerous """"app""" has brought more shitposting to this board than 10 Australias. Mobilefags need to die.

Literally could've been remedied by adding a startup board adder instead of having a default board.

>This cancerous """"app"""
lol

Why doesn't grindr drain my battery fast?

No matches. You're too ugly