Should I get this?

Should I get this?

amazon.com/All-New-Fire-Tablet-Display-Wi-Fi/dp/B018SZT3BK/

bump

if the price drops then ya.

don't waste $90 on it tho

it's going to price drop really fast because nobody buys these things anymore.

what do you need it for?

Manga, internet, PDFs, and game emulation

No, just buy a used Nexus 7 2013 from ebay. Hell, they probably sell refurbed ones on amazon.

Unless having an SD slot is important to you, but it seems like the nexus 7 beats this thing into a pulp at a cheaper price.

i agree with thisplus i think amazon's rendition of android limits you to certain things.

It has terrible ppi which makes reading a pain. Wouldn't recommend.

Can't you flash cyanogen on the Fire tablet, or did they finally stop that?

Not sure

>current year
>HD screen

I preordered the 16 GB Tangerine one with special offers on Sunday night and they're already out of stock now.

These things must be pretty damn popular ffs.

I just want a tablet with an SD slot I can put a bunch of stuff to watch on and browse with. This is perfect. Getting mine tomorrow.

The Fire is 720P though so technically HD

It was originally $150, they still have that model for sale for that price right now.

They added storage ram and battery and made it $60 less. That's pretty damn good for what it is.

Nah, those Nexus' are all buggy as hell, Asus has shit QA and they just deteriorate over time. I bought one two years ago and sold it recently. Never even dropped the thing. Also it didn't have a 200 GB SD card.

They'll stay at $90 and barely be in stock all through christmas because no one wants a $500 fucking iPad shit device for a toy.

according to Asus a Zenpad is the current replacement for the Nexus.

I'll take the Kindle over a Zenpad

so it will drop in price?

If it does, it'll be like $10 off for some black friday sale where they have three of them at that price.

I don't care, I bought mine on the installment plan.

I paid like $30 up front for it and then $18 a month for a few months. Pretty good damn deal.

>Should I get this?
Yes, mine is coming tomorrow.
I'll post a review then.