Windows 7 Botnet

Is Windows 7 botnet-free, or it's like W10 with the newer updates?

I found this program:
safer-networking.org/it/spybot-anti-beacon/

Would it be enough to de-botnet Win7, or it's impossible like on W10?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/***
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

still has _NSAKEY

That has been inside Windows for quite some time now if I'm not mistaken.
I just want a decent level of privacy. If I can get the level W7 (in its first years) and older systems had, then it's fine for me atm.
Is there a way to reach that level of security with Windows 7?

lol, what?
>just delete it duhhhh

By never connecting to the internet or gnu os

Any reasonable solution for regular people?

> privacy
> normal people
Choose one

>Implying you have to be a criminal or a freetard to care about privacy.

Block these and you should be fine. Also durring installation do not connect to the internet or enable updates. (do it after install in cpanel).
7 is as safe as WIndows can be right now.

Do these updates contain anything else other than telemetry and such?

I wouldn't want to have an insecure system because I didn't install some important updates.

Depends. It's botnet too if you install all recommended updates blindly

What if there was a way to remove the botnet even after installing all the updates?

Surely it's not as integrated in Windows 7 as it is in Windows 10, right?

Maybe Never10, Spybot Anti Beacon, or something else can do that.

>Do these updates contain anything else other than telemetry and such?
No

You can check them at the address

support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/***

*** is kb number

>What if there was a way to remove the botnet even after installing all the updates?
Sure

i run win-7 on one old laptop for an SDR radio, i did a clean install and NEVER let it connect to the internet, i dont trust windows and i dont trust microsoft, i used one of those activators to activate it, i bought this laptop brandnew with win 7 on it so i am entitled to maintain a copy of win 7 on it if i choose to and do it without paying for it more than once and do it without microsoft meddling with it too

>i'll just run a program on the OS to tell if I can trust it

how are people this retarded

The problem we're having is that people keep using the word "privacy" which just invites criticism of the "you're not important enough to care about" variety, when in reality the problem goes far beyond mere privacy or data collection. These companies are beginning to muscle their way into dictating the terms of human life and social existence. They are extremely powerful, far more so than traditional governments, and by surrendering to their world view you give them that extra inch of consolidation and control. I can't fathom how people aren't terrified of the direction we're lurching towards.

>These companies are beginning to muscle their way into dictating the terms of human life and social existence.
Tinfoil here, so already on your side, source?

Additional updates

Those are no longer sent afaik

>_NSAKEY
the fuck!!!!!! how you kill it?

God damn, this is not a future I want... at some point I'll be encrypting all my data. Not yet, as I'm not that paranoid, but god damn...