/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user finds 1cent watch, doesn't share deal • user reviews a Kemei TOPS electric toothbrush youtu.be/EZhzIWzvK1g
• AliExpress 1cent $2 off coupon still available BUT it only works for NEW ACCOUNTS if you buy this on your regular account it will get canceled • user got 5 iPhone screen protectors • Translated Russian review and benchmarks of the Netac 530S 120GB SSD (on sale with Gearbest for $33) • user commissions with some Mitu OC liefeldianabomination.tumblr.com/
• user just got his Moxpad X90 • user's 50cent flash drive arrived • user got some Game of Thrones keychains • Today user got Rock Zircons, KZ ATE and the Xiaomi Hybrids • user has a MotoSpeed BK40 foldable keyboard arrive • user bought a dongle, lockpick set and some heatsinks Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/WWOOR/32666661232.html
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_356746.html?wid=21
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Mixi-Brand-Laptop-Backpack-Men-Notebook-Computer-Backpacks-Large-Capacity-30L-35L-Outdoor-Women-Men-Travel/2191052_32675085887.html?detailNewVersion=&categoryId=152401
gaga.aliexpress.com/
s.aliexpress.com/N3mMbmeA
s.aliexpress.com/eA7FjUfu
gaga.aliexpress.com/275676031-32416367667-detail.html
gearbest.com/sunglasses-sports-glasses/pp_52030.html?wid=3
geekbuying.com/item/UHANS-A101-MT6767-1GB-8GB-Smartphone---Black-371802.html
aliexpress.com/item/Portable-mobile-phone-holder-stand-for-iphone-6s-plus-5s-4s-adjustable-holder-for-samsung-Support/32663014355.html
geekbuying.com/item/Oringal-Xiaomi-Piston-Basic-3-5mm-Wire-Control-Earphone-1-25m-Music-Headset-for-IOS-Android---Black-364803/
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_435849.htm
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Plush-Toys-Christmas-Plush-Velvet-Santa-Super-Soft-Christmas-Hat-Toy-Adult-Children-s-Birthday/32707283714.html
ebay.co.uk/bhp/deluxe-santa-hat
activities.aliexpress.com/adcms/help-aliexpress-com/coupon_usage.php)
thijsbroenink.com/2016/09/xiaomis-analytics-app-reverse-engineered/
aliexpress.com/item/2Pcs-Lot-High-grade-Christmas-hat-Upscale-velvet-plush-Christmas-gifts-jewelry-Santa-Hat/32229311062.html
s.aliexpress.com/AB7rQzyY
gaga.aliexpress.com/275676031-32465155990-detail.html?spm=a2g01.8041047.888.7.pgqaux
sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/Service_page.htm?spm=a2g01.8041047.777.1.aMBLad
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_458185.html
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_440788.html
aliexpress.com/item/2014-Hotsale-Men-Winter-Splicing-Cotton-Padded-Coat-Jacket-Winter-Plus-Size-Parka-High-Quality-MWM169/2052955234.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.71.WTnmNx
ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Center-Original-Pokemon-Halloween-Circus-Eevee-Pirate-Plush-Toy-2016-/162205625508
ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Center-Original-stuffed-Pokemon-Halloween-Circus-Pikachu-Plush-Toy-2016-/162205619432
aliexpress.com/item/and-a-battery-holder/32655570256.html
aliexpress.com/item/1PCS-5V-1A-Micro-USB-18650-Lithium-Battery-Charging-Board-Charger-Module-Protection-Dual-Functions/32467578996.html
aliexpress.com/item/Plastic-Battery-Storage-Case-Box-Holder-for-1-x-18650-Black-with-6-Wire-Leads-Brand/808093695.html
aliexpress.com/item/high-density-4-brush-Negative-ion-Generator-anion-generator-output-30-million-pcs-air-purifier-for/32631983898.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0FceylbLZn8
aliexpress.com/item/2M-20LED-Copper-Wire-String-Light-button-battery-operated-wedding-party-vase-decoration-Waterproof-Fairy-Lights/32704099401.html
aliexpress.com/item/Chinese-Traditional-Hulusi-bamboo-Flute-woodwind-instruments-professional-bB-C-key-Natural-Gourd-Ethnic-Musical/32684500570.html
pastebin.com/jKiAG7yj
pastebin.com/6digR2BV
aliexpress.com/item/Original-nVIDIA-GTX650-1GB-GDDR5-128BIT-for-nVIDIA-shield-PC-gaming/1876272701.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_4_10057_10056_10065_10068_10055_10054_10069_10059_10058_418_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_3&btsid=6914891a-c2b9-4fe0-ab1a-f61cc1c64ed7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHY ARE ALL THE CENT DEALS SOLD OUT ALL THE TIME

first for lithuanis is the world's greatest country

So is that gaga stuff for new members only? cant even view the faq.

On the bright side waifu got shipped today

pls help

First for Russia is the best country in the world

can a stoneyman recommend me a good chinese bong in the range of $70-150?

Where are the $0.01 deal ?

>want a redmeme
>oh look, Redmi Note 4
>MediaTek
>oh look, Redmi Pro review on GSMarena
>well... it's shit
>How about Redmi 4 with SD625?
>no sign
>Redmi Note 4 Pro with SD?
>lol nope
>today's 20-30% sale on Ali for Xiaomi stuff
>fuck it, getting RN3P
>shipping to Germany not available
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

who /making shitload of accounts and rebuying the $2 coupon/ here?

Why would someone pay such a gargantuan amount of money for a fucking bong

y tho

you're not just looking at ali's cancerous """""discounts"""" are you?

I only have 1 credit card

Any other worthwhile/good $0.01 deal steals today?

aliexpress.com/item/WWOOR/32666661232.html

Is this watch really $163?
It's not some $5 shitty on either, is it?
Value estimate?

I know, i know, but would have saved me 20€.
Guess i'll stay cucked for now and wait for the new SD variants like the good goy i am.

Is that from Ali?

I have three cards but Im sure Ive used at least two on Ali

Yeah man I feel you, not worth making more cards. Besides, I don't even want these items.

What's the best >10" chink tablet? is the xiaomeme mipad 2 worth?

gearbest.com/laptops/pp_356746.html?wid=21

would u, /gee?

>1 cent earbuds are awaiting shipment
>the transaction is not on my cc anymore

what do?

Keep getting swooped up by Russians

>canceled normal order on Ali
>transaction still on my card
REEEEEE GIVE ME BACK MY $8 CHINKS

>laptop
>literally tablet with undetachable keyboard

Fuck, those 1 cent backpacks sure went out fast

Alright lads, Chink Santa's been today, he left

A fancy James Donkey 007
KZ ED9s
KZ ATEs
KZ HD9s
KZ ATRs
an xDuoo X2
and a paaartridge in a pear tree.

>literally who
Absolutely not.

tablets are for cookie cutters

Worse than macbooks

Link?

>KZ ED9s
>KZ ATEs
>KZ HD9s
>KZ ATRs
>an xDuoo X2

>chinks in charge of naming products

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Mixi-Brand-Laptop-Backpack-Men-Notebook-Computer-Backpacks-Large-Capacity-30L-35L-Outdoor-Women-Men-Travel/2191052_32675085887.html?detailNewVersion=&categoryId=152401

t. James Donkey

>KZ ED9
Mein Neger. Zircons beat them, though.

m8 there's a reason Zyklons aren't in that list.

yea the capcha fucked me it took 10 seks to load

Neck yourself Diego.

There is never ever a reason to not add Zyklon.

no ebay, theres a bootleg of this on e2046 tho, but i cant paint for shit

>es.aliexpress.com
I'm going to bomb your third world country to fucking rubble.

Seek therapy

do these things show up on gaga.aliexpress.com/ or where? I dont even see sold out deals

incognito mode
superdeals.aliexpress.com

STILL

NO

FUCKING

DELIVERIES

FUUUUCKKK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I still can't figure out when the new deals are posted, but every time I go, they're already sold out

How do you even access them?
Each time I sign in they're lost.

Redmeme Note 3 Pro (Official global version) 3GB 32GB Gold 157.99 USD
s.aliexpress.com/N3mMbmeA

What this guy said
Also clear your cookies beforehand

Thx, already using Incognito but forgot about the cookies.

I swear there must be an unholy mix of chinese-ruskies sniping out all our 1 cent deals.

>status: processing
Ordered four days ago. It's making me nervous...

>something I resold doesn't work properly
>buyer just contacted me about it, asks what's my solution
>mfw chinked someone

Chink dilemma here.
Should I be a dick and cut contact or partial refund him?

pls respond

h-here we go

Got my NES30 PRO today. I also ordered an xtander for maximum autism.

That's not chinking, that's stealing.
Using a euphemism doesn't make you face the fact that you stole that person's money.

Say you feel sorry and maybe split the difference for repairs if they want that. If they're not cooperative, then don't bother.

>$0.85 zip disquettes haven't arrived

Results:

ED9s: Niggest of bass but tends to distort, highs are far, far too bright. Painful. Good build quality though, well built trash.
ATEs: Bassy but not niggish, can handle high levels. Mids are clear and highs are comfortably present. Very nice.
HD9s: Basically slightly shittier ATEs. Highs are a touch brighter, mids get lost a bit. Still, doesn't distort like the trash ED9s though.
ATRs: basically ATEs. Can't even tell much difference using an amp. I'll take it.

ATE is definitely the way to go lads.

I need sunglasses.

Chinese have always been honest with me. I always get my money back.

depends on what the product is
what is it?

can partially refund
or order him another
or ignore him

KZ lists may need updating, as they've not long released a bunch of new earphones.

>ATE is definitely the way to go lads
Would ATR be the way to go if they're pretty much the same while being a few $ cheaper?

Just remembered you can swap the filters on the ED9s.
Did so. Still trash.

I think you hear more "horror" stories here because then people have a reason to say something about their experiences. This is the first time I mentioned I had 0 problems in all of my purchases.

well it was 0.01$ few hours ago so take a guess

How to get 1c deals?

Here's $1.12 sunglasses for you (take the $1 coupon)
s.aliexpress.com/eA7FjUfu

Eh, the build is better on the ATEs. If you were going to get a couple as beaters, sure.

Rock Zircon vs KZ ATE, which one sounds better?

A chink promised buyers 3x money back if I got counterfeit products, and still had the audacity to send fakes. He told me he would "look into it", and then started ignoring me. Opened a dispute after a week.

Of course the fucker tries to make me change the dispute reason within 12 hours of me opening it. Hell no. Only got a full refund in the end, hopefully the dispute hurt him.

ATE.

What's the cheapest micro sd cards you've found for 64gb and 128gb?

Trying to do all my backups to micro sd cards from now on to go full minimalist.

The system protects us thankfully. I've had worse luck on ebay than on aliexpress where they always take your side.

Careful user if you go too cheap you get fakes.

gaga.aliexpress.com/275676031-32416367667-detail.html go go go!

you tried five pair of headphones in less then 40 minutes?

Jesus, it's fucking impossible to grab anything at this hour. All deals go out in a minute.

ATE by a mile.

should have picked the last color, sold out while I was doin captcha

Samsung EVO. Don't fall for the shark meme.

Got the lightbulb thingy

Four. If you can't tell it's shit with 10 minutes, you need new ears.

Xiaomeme Hybrids are still my favourite though.

>sold out while loggin in

pussy.

Fuck koreans, get SanDisk.

Fuck off it's fine

blame the amerifats
in the morning (EU) I actually got a few things without problems

gearbest.com/sunglasses-sports-glasses/pp_52030.html?wid=3

Fuck SanDisk, get PNY

dude, use two broswer windows... one where you're already logged and one in incognito, then just copy paste the link in the one you're logged in

don't listen to get a shark.

I hope they have automated sending these messages, otherwise they'd be losing money :^)

I don't think so.

>nazi speech

Fuck off Ahmed.

if that was on aliexpress his storefront probably got closed because of it, as ali is really stamping down on fakes, it'd be nice if ebay done the same, but they don't really give a fuck what someone sells on there.

>removing the SD card before the test is finished.

wtf I'm waiting on 17 orders

glad you can just pay once for a shopping cart full of shit, imagine having to pay 17 times for 50 cent items

it's electronic components mostly btw

are they gonna patch this clear cookie stuff for deals?

Fuck off Lithu

Forgot to show you guys when these little stands arrived 1-2 months ago when I got them, ordered x3 for $2-ish

AHHHHHHHGGHGHHGHHHGHGGHGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHGHHGHGGHHHHHGGGHHHGGHGGGHHHHHGGHHGGGHHH

I wouldn't say ED9's are trash, that's just too harsh. What did you expect from 8-10 bucks earphones?
Did you use V or T nozzles? The V are pure shit, i give you that, nigger bass all over the place, you could resell those as Beats by Dr. Tyrone.
The T nozzles are actually quiet good for the price. Yes, the treble is very bright and forward, but overall? Imo they are ok.

geekbuying.com/item/UHANS-A101-MT6767-1GB-8GB-Smartphone---Black-371802.html
$50 phone with mtk cpu and 4g

how do the buttons feel? any deadzones on the sticks?. is that a stand on the right?

3/3

Not the same product link but same shit since the one I ordered 404'd and the chink closed shop from the looks of it

aliexpress.com/item/Portable-mobile-phone-holder-stand-for-iphone-6s-plus-5s-4s-adjustable-holder-for-samsung-Support/32663014355.html

>owning a 2DS

Are you 12?

also,
geekbuying.com/item/Oringal-Xiaomi-Piston-Basic-3-5mm-Wire-Control-Earphone-1-25m-Music-Headset-for-IOS-Android---Black-364803/
buy your Oringal earphones

gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_435849.htm
DJI Phantom 3 Standard for $449.99 (+ shipping and tax for some countries) with coupon GBDJI3
Bad deal for USA buyers, but might OK for some other places.

Why the fuck do you care? Was it your fucking money? I like it and I bought it to hack it, it's comfy to use anyway.

What's up /csg/

I haven't been in here in a few months. Has anything really changed in that time? I know OP has a bunch of links, but nobody cares about him.

are these on par or even better than the rock zircon ones?

desu it's probably comfier to hold than my n3ds

and then refunds and free 8gb card so I say go for it user.

>Has anything really changed in that time?
Still no new cakebux exploit.

Zircons are for niggers.

Infographic is still not finished

5/5 review :DDD

>haha time to buy me more chinkshit!
>holy fuck everything is more expensive now
>look at the exchange rate

they are shit $5 xiaomemes

What third world country are you from?

mejico

Got a pack of 6 vinyl record-shaped coasters off Ali, quality seems nice, I can recommend them.

I also did a small delivery speed test to Eastern Europe, simultaneously ordering items (that are in stock) from Ali, GB and Banggood. Of course the results are pretty subjective and you might get different results, but in my case the arrival order was
>Gearbest
>Ali
>Bangood (even tho I ordered an item from their EU warehouse)

Philippines

>Eastern Europe

>I also did a small delivery speed test to Eastern Europe, simultaneously ordering items (that are in stock) from Ali, GB and Banggood
This gave me an idea.

>buy two items from two sellers on ali
>message each one telling them about the other order
>"whoever's order gets her first gets 5 stars, if your order gets here second you get 1 star"
Would it work?

Damn, Indian virgin hair is more expensive than the rest of her.

>greentexting

DEAR FRIEND
YOUR IDEA IS STUPID

tt-thanks donald

Sellers have no control over the mail after they send it out.

>Eastern
>Europe

Welp, time to enter a cartel paco.

¡Ay caramba!

that's dumb, and being a faggot, getting sellers to "fight" for positive feedback, they are just normal people trying to make a living who have to process hundreds if not thousands of orders a day so give them a break.

t. chinks

_Fucking USA stop bullying my tacotickets!!

jaja like in the kid of 8

What does that even mean?

t. Vyacheslav Milos

The Buttons are okay. They feel very clicky but a bit stiff. The thing on the right is the xtander, it's basically a way to look like a giant fucking douche in public. Depending on the weight of your phone it's quite heavy to hold.

why did I buy anti age cream

The new 1c deals that went sold out minutes ago sucked dick.
Nothing of value was lost.

I've been in mexico and it caught my attention that everybody was speaking like el chavo (???)

(not a spanish speaker)

u jelly?
I got my chick night light

Don't you ever fucking reply to me again etc

to become the little girl

kek, stupid whore is talking about "chavo del 8" a popular 80s mexican tv show that every spic (like me) loves.

>"I went to mexico and I noticed/it caught my attention that they all talked like El Chavo"

Which they do, mexicans are even shorter than bolivians and peruanos

You know I'd like to visit Mexico someday to hear that in person but I don't feel like getting beheaded.
Maybe when you guys fix that whole drug problem I'll go.

>El Chavo del Ocho (often shortened to El Chavo) is a Mexican television sitcom that gained enormous popularity in Hispanic America as well as in Brazil, Spain, United States, and other countries.
>It centers on the adventures and tribulations of the title character—a poor orphan nicknamed "El Chavo" (which means "The Lad"), played by the show's creator, Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito"—and other inhabitants of a fictional low income housing complex, or, as called in Mexico, vecindad. Its theme song is "The Elephant Never Forgets" by Jean-Jacques Perrey, based on Beethoven's "Turkish March" Op. 113.
Aha.

I need a somewhat high quality santa hat, where can I get one?

>have a cutie mexican gf and love her
>come on Cred Forums and everyone hates mexicans
>realize i'm mexican too

As long as you're in your own country, nobody hates you.

And I thought I was lonely

Is hard life in Siberia. Vodka and Vicky only friends in world.

aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Plush-Toys-Christmas-Plush-Velvet-Santa-Super-Soft-Christmas-Hat-Toy-Adult-Children-s-Birthday/32707283714.html

what if i'm in another latin american country (or florida)

will this shit get canceled? Usually stuff does not sit arround at payment verifiying

ebay.co.uk/bhp/deluxe-santa-hat

>be russian
>friends are always mean or drunk
>its always cold outside
>go inside turn on the pentium 3 computer and browse some nice adidas jacket while drinking vodka
>only friend who understand me is some chink working like a slave talking with me using a chinese version of google translate
Such is the life in Russia.

nice racism, asshole

all of mine got closed eventually

You got triggered?

what if i'm in another latin american country (or florida)

Closed
Reminder:
We regret to inform you that the recent use of coupon(s) in your order has been identified as being in violation of the guidelines outlined in our General Rules for Coupon Use. (activities.aliexpress.com/adcms/help-aliexpress-com/coupon_usage.php) Your order will be cancelled, and any payments you have made (excluding any fees or charges which you have made to third parties) will be returned to your account.

got this message on all of mine

So all is futile

Got 1 of those also

looks like they get closed only if they run out of the product

[squats angrily]

lads, which redmi 3 is the best version.

redmi 3
redmi 3 pro
redmi 3s
redmi 3s prime

and can I stop the botnet on that phone? miui gives off that extreme botnet vibe which I don't quite like.

thijsbroenink.com/2016/09/xiaomis-analytics-app-reverse-engineered/

fug

Is the Ruizu X02 the go-to chink mp3 player?

Best ali store for pokemon plushies?

Pretty much.

Thank god, thought I was the only one.

no mine are already shipping, its official alii promotion not a store fuck up

Did you make a new account for the coupon or not>

mine are still being processed, payment was verified. Granted they're the ones from yesterday

aliexpress.com/item/2Pcs-Lot-High-grade-Christmas-hat-Upscale-velvet-plush-Christmas-gifts-jewelry-Santa-Hat/32229311062.html

eBay has the best stores if you know how to find them, even the newest Pokemon Center plushes from this years Halloween are on there.

What are some must have items?

I don't know why you would want a stand for a 2DS, but I got this case to keep the screens safe.
s.aliexpress.com/AB7rQzyY

so what's wrong with the sharkmeme cards? why should I pick a samsung one instead?

Damn, I need one of them for my DS Lite. But can't find one.

wow almost got chinked on the cable, fucking shipping costs

Sold out

>shipping partner
>DHL ECOMMERCE
REEEEE I DIDNT PICK DHL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING USPS

so fast

gaga.aliexpress.com/275676031-32465155990-detail.html?spm=a2g01.8041047.888.7.pgqaux
What the hell does this thing even do? I doubt 5V would fry anything but are there devices that you can actually charge from the audio jack?

JUST

uhh just cancelled

>46MM width
manlet

CHINKD

those tiny-ass ipod nanos

iPod Shuffle, and might some clones.

its for women

What are your opinions on Rock Zyclons?

I've seen "selfie lights" that draw power from the jack. Voltage isn't a problem, but it strikes me as probably a bad idea unless you know exactly what's limiting the current.

>he didn;t managed to buy both

>shipping cost

you'd be overpaying big time for cheap glass.

MUP DA DOO ZIRCON DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN ROCK ZIRCON BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB BEATS HO MUHFUGGA

is there anything like this on ali or gb?

SHIEEEET

I've had them stall like that for weeks
One thing you can do is email them and try to cancel it, and they'll bump it into the "product dispatch" category immediately to avoid cancellation.

DAS RITE

go to dh gate there are bongs for less.

Has anyone got the technique down for SuperDeals now?

yea pray to god the site loads fast

Y/N?

just give up

Tried to get in for the car charger, know I did get in for the stock, because it told me the stock had run out, but refreshing the page showed 34/140 left.

Do I need to use a fresh account each time?

yes look for dildo organizer trunk

check back at 30 because loads of ppl dont finish checkout and items come available again. Captcha at checkout is case sensitive, if you have autocomplete on you can save time for logging in.

I use something similar on my workbench.
I can't see how a design like that would ever be suitable for distances, like binoculars. I'm almost sure they would flip-reverse the image. They're just good for magnifying at short distances, like dentist magnifiers or something

That's what a Lithuanian would say.

the captcha is not case sensitive

Because right now. I'm grabbing the fresh list from a different browser, copying it into my main browser, buying it, but getting BTFO for whatever reason.

does the wutang clan shop on aliexpress?

Wow! what a bargain!

Source: sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/Service_page.htm?spm=a2g01.8041047.777.1.aMBLad (question 10)

gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_458185.html

Well, looks like I'm ordering another knife.

Dont listen to this retard. Install CM 13 and you're fine.

I've got that one, but the price you're getting it at isn't especially cheap.

And I must say that I actually like the more common edition's texture better than this one.

Eh, tacky scales.

has anyone in these threads ordered knives to the UK?

It doesn't look that good irl?

I already have the default model and when it comes to price/quality, is without a single doubt, the best knife I ever had.

and here i thought it was giraffe print

If you're buying from UK, Sanrenmu has knives without lock.

For example I ordered this

gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_440788.html

Just to cut fruit at home, I don't need a lock for that and I love the simple and stilysh design.

Yeah it's fine. Unless you're a fucking chav nobody gives a shit what's in your pockets.

was after something a bit beefier, as i was looking at the world legal over at heinnie, as i currently carry an opinel no.7

oh also i got a £1.50 gerber shard, to go with my gerber dime.

It scratches easily and very visibly (even without a macro lens, eh).

And it just doesn't have just as good a grip as the main model.

It's still a good knife, but for $11 you can get a better Sanrenmu.

> is without a single doubt, the best knife I ever had.
Glad to hear that. (I was probably the most verbose Sanrenmu fanboy in the early threads...)

Then you're spreading God's word.

If anyone tells me he wants to get some pocket knives I'd say, get a SAK of your liking, a carbon Opinel and a Sanrenmu 7010, you don't need anything else.

aliexpress.com/item/2014-Hotsale-Men-Winter-Splicing-Cotton-Padded-Coat-Jacket-Winter-Plus-Size-Parka-High-Quality-MWM169/2052955234.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.71.WTnmNx

Just ordered this in XXL. Fuck, chinks are so tiny I even had to measure myself.

you could stop being cheap and get a proper chris reeve sebenza instead of the 7010.

There's nothing wrong with sharks, its just one shitposter that hates them.

yea just pay 350$ for a knife that cost 5$.
kek

Please review once you get it. I've been tempted to buy a winter jacket on ali but I'm afraid of the quality plus I'll only be saving 10 buying a jacket on clearance at a jcpenney

Yeah, but you get up into the 128s you're not saving anything.

you're paying for the steel and the care given while assembling it, and you'd probably never have to buy another knive in your life.

>> www.tomtop.com/others-cell-phone-34/p-p1520gy-us.html

Is this legit guys? anyone bought smartphones from tomtom before? im afraid because its recently added and got no reviews

GTFO whit you jew knifes out of here

my 2m long USB C cable arrived
fuck yeah

it's the same price direct from oneplus's website

yee

If you can't wait for the inevitable price drop you might as well buy it from OnePlus and get a guaranteed international version.

Yeah I know, but oneplus doesn't send to HUEland

These cables are shit.
Mine broke after 1 week for no reason.

I'm pretty sure you need a different band to pick up the jungle drums.

Eh, I don't care. It was 2 bucks.

I dont get, the first opo was good because it competed with samsung and apple but had a decent price. The 3 is not much cheaper anymore.

I will.

>currently live in poverty
>suddenly can afford a nice looking jacket for 20€

Thanks CHINA

try aliexpress or amazon.
also what country?

both international and chinese versions work here, i'm not sure about oneplus stock because some chink store is asking 23 days to ship

Good night lads, i hope i do not miss good 1c shit.

AWWW YEAH
2/3 deals taken

every hour the deals get shittier

is it over lads?

Brazil man

I'm still using a One and I feel no need to upgrade whatsoever. Will get a 3 when the price comes down though.

its all gone already

I got 2/3 reserved but when I ordered they were gone.

just pay them one at a time

>reserved
What

It was always over Sergei

Finally received my fartcow mousepad, sweet
I honestly thought it's not a chink company

Some of my items are Awaiting Shipment, what happens when time limit is reached? Should I click extend processing time?

cute pillows everyone! buy em before christmas :^)

Just leave it.

Thanks.

Yap, I like muh SAK a lot (Forester One Hand is what I use most often).

Pic is a quick snapshot of Chink knifes and a Ganzo Multitool that I think are pretty cool for one use or another. Not all of them are EDC.

another 60 pence 18650 charger.

www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Pokemon-Center-Litwick-Plush-Toy-2016-Halloween-Edition-Gift-/162209460705

ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Center-Original-Pokemon-Halloween-Circus-Eevee-Pirate-Plush-Toy-2016-/162205625508

ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Center-Original-stuffed-Pokemon-Halloween-Circus-Pikachu-Plush-Toy-2016-/162205619432

Wooops, that was for None of this makes the Sebeza thing a good deal.

Sanrenmu are already very good, you know...

link

did you have to solder chinky board on that?

No, B- & B+ go directly to battery contacts. Those little modules are great.

aliexpress.com/item/and-a-battery-holder/32655570256.html

Might find them cheaper elsewhere, prices fluctuate a lot.

Hi.
so there used to be a guy claiming that he upgraded his ruizu x02.
Do we have any info about how it's done ?

aliexpress.com/item/1PCS-5V-1A-Micro-USB-18650-Lithium-Battery-Charging-Board-Charger-Module-Protection-Dual-Functions/32467578996.html
aliexpress.com/item/Plastic-Battery-Storage-Case-Box-Holder-for-1-x-18650-Black-with-6-Wire-Leads-Brand/808093695.html

yes i did and the board has low voltage protection so you can use the battery to power something while it's still connected to the charger board.

Someone knows or had any experiencies with LeEco LeMax 2?

I think it is a phone that it suits me but I don't know anything about it (beside specs and stuff)

I remember a few months ago this general had a pastebin and in it there was a link to a site that searched aliexpress AND Chinese sellers on ebay - maybe a couple other sites too - does anyone have a link to this? I'm searching a bunch of things that may or may not even be allowed to be sold on these sites so it would be really convenient.

if you guys are still around thanks for the tips, I'll work on a second draft and test on a couple other sellers tonight. You got it right, they billed me for the free samples.

Since chinks sell everything, are there any alternatives to AC to reduce amount of dust in the room?

A maid.

Found one of these in my last earphone order. Didn't order it though.

aliexpress.com/item/high-density-4-brush-Negative-ion-Generator-anion-generator-output-30-million-pcs-air-purifier-for/32631983898.html

I went on ebay and bought a used AMD Athlon II X3 445 and put it on this spare AM3 motherboard I had. Works like a charm. Only paid $17 for the processor.

Slapped a Radeon R9 270X in there and currently I'm trying to sell that thing as a light gaming PC for CS:GO and shit.

from the wiki page:

>Things that are NOT recommended to buy
>Plant seeds. Not only will customs seize the shipment...
is this specific to America? Because I've bought seeds from China off ebay and have never got back a letter from customs, package always arrives same as anything else.

thanks i was looking at mouth fedora mods researching batteries. i looked at thread and bingo /csg/ is talking 18650 batteries. kinda spooky how you guys do that sometimes.

Bumping

My Chinese Traditional Hulusi bamboo Flute woodwind instruments professional bB/C key Natural Gourd Ethnic Musical came in the mail today.

I can make a sound with it but I have no idea how to use it, so I can only make 2 sounds.
vocaroo.com/i/s0FceylbLZn8

Wow the recent $0.01 stuff isn't even worth paying $0.01 for

Can I buy a chinese maid on ali? Preferably a small one because I don't want to pay much for shipment

I got the LED lights

try thailand

please stop posting white supremacist images

Well I finally successfully got something in the SuperDeals.

aliexpress.com/item/2M-20LED-Copper-Wire-String-Light-button-battery-operated-wedding-party-vase-decoration-Waterproof-Fairy-Lights/32704099401.html

>corsair meme

I already got shafted once, no thanks

apologies m* lad*

>it is donald trumps fault nieto is incompetent no one wanted to go to the grito,so he filled it with military people

stop being a memer

MEME

It goes in your urethra you mong.

Me too, I'm already set for Christmas

these threads regularly talk about 18650s and getting them from china is easier than getting them in our home countries, other than ripping them out of laptop batteries

Almost suitable as /csg/ theme. Almost.

Well, one of my packages from the 18th last month arrived, who knows what else will happen this week?

>go to get mail
>haitian stops me and asks me who im going to vote for (there are no haitians in this aprt of the city)
>i say trump
>she gives me a long speech about how hes rude and bad for the country
>all i wanted to do was check to see if any chinkshit came and I get lectured by a haitian
>literally in front of the door to my home

is that for urethral play?

link

most chink seeds are weeds

Its no longer available
aliexpress.com/item/Chinese-Traditional-Hulusi-bamboo-Flute-woodwind-instruments-professional-bB-C-key-Natural-Gourd-Ethnic-Musical/32684500570.html

anyone have a link to vicky's new store?

>thailand
>got shafted
I bet

S30V is overrated trash that takes a fucking eon to sharpen and the build quality is as good as a $50 Spyderco and barely superior to a $15 clone so you can just fuck off.

LEAVE VICKY ALONE

i want a vicky gf

Shark or monkey?

how does this sound for getting free samples out of Alibaba wholesalers?

"Hi X. What extraction method was used on the kava kava? Are there any contaminants in the extract powder final product? Please send me the details on pricing and possible discounts of buying up to 5kg. I'd also need a sample to test the quality of product. Thanks.

Jack O'Dwyer

Regional Manager of Paul's Tea Shop Ltd"

donuts

MONKEY
O
N
K
E
Y

KYS

S H A R K
H
A
R
K

Why not both?

pastebin.com/jKiAG7yj
pastebin.com/6digR2BV

Hmm. Is it in there somewhere?

Easter Island heads

>tfw I still don't know if there's any difference

The pastebins were very outdated which is why most of its remaining useful info was migrated to the wiki.

the difference is obvious

sharks are way superior

Should we petition Mixza for a new meme edition?
Should it be pepe or wojak?

>so you can use the battery to power something while it's still connected to the charger board.

Just being connected or can you charge and use battery at the same time?

Where do i buy the Pepsi phone? (Pepsi P1s), i cant find it.

I don't remember seeing any USB 3 benchmark of monkey.

Pretty sure they were updated just like 2-4 weeks before, but someone preferred a wiki.

Which is fine, it kinda makes sense, and the overlords of the wiki are doing fine too.

Just opened a dispute on Ali, USPS appears to fucked up the delivery. Will i get chinked by the chunks lads?

You mean can you charge and use passthrough current at the same time. I believe so.

Don't mention that it was USPS' fault. I had that happen to me just last week, USPS damaged an item from Ali with their machines. I just told the seller the item arrived damaged with a picture that omitted the sorry letter from USPS and he sent me a new one.

anyone ever buy computer parts off chink sites?

aliexpress.com/item/Original-nVIDIA-GTX650-1GB-GDDR5-128BIT-for-nVIDIA-shield-PC-gaming/1876272701.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_4_10057_10056_10065_10068_10055_10054_10069_10059_10058_418_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_3&btsid=6914891a-c2b9-4fe0-ab1a-f61cc1c64ed7

YOU HAVE ONLY 1 DAY LEFT TO SHIP MY 80 CENT GIRL GLOVES YOU STINKY CHINKY

MONKEY + DONUTS + ZEBRA TEAM UP AND KILL SHARK

>tfw chinking the chinks and got full refund on perfectly good item
They sent something that wasnt the size they described but what I ordered would have been too big anyway so what I got was perfect. Theyre still lying stinky chinks

If I didn't think it already, I would be convinced /csg/ will literally buy anything.

>tfw 7 packages are leaving china right now
>tfw 2 more being processed
I'm gonna do a mega-unboxing just 4 u /csg/ even if it means not opening my chink shit to get it all in one place

r u a grill?

m-maybe

Do as you please, but IMO many focused unboxings are better.

do you know where I can get nice sheets?

/CGL/
C
G
L
/

>not knowing /csg/ is full of qt loli girls

what you got user
don't you fucking hold out on us

;)

:^)

*with dicks and hairy hands

i guess this is a bad idea.

considering how bad my laptop is, for a poorfag is this still a bad idea. i need to build a new pc, this shit runs slow on Cred Forums and youtube.

Unless someone's already on it, I'm drafting the new thread

>girls

The Chinks seem to think this is a natural way to use these spray nozzles... do they actually do this?

That's pretty hot.

wtf i hate girls now

New bread

That is obviously cutting edge chinese floating umbrella. no need to carry, it float

>2DS
What's wrong with you?

really? have you bought stuff from these chinksites before? help a peenoise out