Why do normies hate Linux users so much, Cred Forums?

Why do normies hate Linux users so much, Cred Forums?

Because even linux users hate linux. The atmosphere of using linux is like cutting your wrists.

Because its not standard, too complicated, and simply different than muh windoz or may mack.

Because "Linux users" tend to be obnoxious sacks of shit.
Normies hate obnoxious sacks of shit.
Try not being an obnoxious sack of shit.

>mfw when I realize I don't know normies.
>roommates are this weird wow couple and an insane ukrainian dude
>only friends are unixbearded fat guys
>family either doesn't talk to me, are to autistic to use a smartphone and run androidx86 from an vm or are mentally ill

You live in the states?

>Because "Linux users" tend to be obnoxious sacks of shit.
So who are not obnoxious sacks of shit?
Now go and tell me with and straight face this guy calling names against arguments is not obnoxious.

Normies don't even know about Linux, they still think it's le haxxor OS.
Hate comes fro frutrated Indian IT.
They struggle to learn it becasue it's not Windows, so they shit on it.

Oh, no, he's an obnoxious sack of shit too.
People that aren't obnoxious sacks of shit aren't obnoxious sacks of shit, regardless of their OS of choice.
If you find that normies hate you, you should look in the mirror instead of at your OS. Your OS has literally nothing to do with your being an obnoxious sack of shit, hence the quotation marks around ""Linux users""

Because every thread is flooded with lonix autist pretending to be eleeeeeet haxor special snowflakes for using linux

Linuxs biggest enemy is not windows but uts userbase, like the mllp or sonic fandom giving bad name to them

I see, i agree completely.

see and

Paid shills.

I've used Windows, we all have. The reason I choose not to use it is because Linux is a superior operating platform. It has better performance and stability than any other OS and the only people who say different are paid shills and retards who have never even used Linux for more than five minute.

I use to be a huge fan of Windows too. Now I only use Linux.

>Remember what Dubya said about 9/11?
They hate our freedom.

Problem arises when people feel attacked when someone doesn't like what they like.
They inmediately start to rationalize and become very vocal about it.
This is one of the most clear signs of beta behaviour.
Bear in mind, this applies to Linux, Windows and OSX fanboys on this board.

nah. eurofag over here

>why do people hate lonix users
>demostrates it prefectly by acting like he is so smart for using a lonix

Example 2

Consider yourself lucky, America is swarming with normies

This. The reason I don't use Windows anymore is because it was unstable and had tons of issues with external devices and drivers. Linux just works and does everything I need, so I use it since I don't have time to fix everything wrong with Windows. It's honestly not at all different than using Windows, you just have to get used to the interface. An added bonus is I'll never use Windows 10 and get directly datamined by NSA, since I'm not an American I don't want to be connected to their agencies.

>this weird wow couple
Why are mmo-addicted couples such weirdos?

Because they're Communists and Terrorists! OMG!

because nothing works out of the box
and if it does, you're just fortunate

Nice opinons you got there.

Wireless drivers and network manager being a piece of trash.

I installed it with minimal packages and it worked out of the box. You didn't do something right.

It does, a lot more than windows at least.

Thought so too. If you are idiot and try to do Arch without previous knowledge, you will fail.
Start with simple things like Mint, get used to gui, start with terminal then go different distro

Because Linux users are like the jocks of sex havers. Loud, obnoxious, self absorbed, know it alls.

Go to the arch irc sometime. That's not true at all.

DELET THSI

Unpaid shills.

I've used Linux, we all have. The reason I choose not to use it is because Windows is a superior operating platform. It has better performance and stability than any other OS and the only people who say different are unpaid shills and freetards who have never even used Windows for more than five minutes without an adult to supervise.

I use to be a huge fan of Linux too. Now I only use Windows 10.

Nigga normies don't know what Linux is.

>Why do normies hate "MILLENNIAL" Linux users so much

Older linux crowd isn't that bad but you fucking millennials are so fucking autistic, it's utterly disgusting.

Now add edge-lord status on top of the worst generation.

Yeah why does windows always slow down after a month or so of usage? Linux seems to always stay snappy.

They don't, normies don't know what Linux is.

>Yeah why does windows always slow down after a month or so of usage
I've had the same installation of windows 7 for six years and it's just as fast now as it was when I installed it. It only slows down for plebs who are too stupid run a periodic clean & defrag, or too lazy to spend maybe 10 minutes a month to do it (even though you can set it up to be done automatically on a schedule)

>Yeah why does windows always slow down after a month or so of usage?
Hasn't been an issue since Windows Vista.

Still slows down for me.

Normies hate what they cannot understand

This.