How do I access the files of a windows 10 pc that needs a password to start up?

How do I access the files of a windows 10 pc that needs a password to start up?

Trying to get my sister's nudes

Pic unrelated

Ubuntu live cd, post nudes

>I can't "borrow" his car :(

>when he cant multitask while driving

GIVE IT BACK RIGHT FUCKING NOW JAMAL

Eve Muirhead?

why don't you just take out her hard drive and put it in your desktop?

l-lewd

Put Ubuntu on a flash drive and boot off it.

Install gentoo

Stand near her when she unlocks her PC and record the password with your phone. Make sure your phone is on silent.

unless she's paranoid I'd just say something like "Hey I need to Google something, what's your password?"

That doesn't work in 2016. Everyone has a fucking phone now.

>americunts cant drive a manual car

Pathetic.

When she's out of house, boot his computer with an Ubuntu live CD (probably won't mount the drive since Windows sucks, mount it read only manually) and profit.

>Eurofag needs to grab a phallic stick to change gears

stick is fun to drive if you aren't in a crowded traffic crippled city.

use a boot cd OP

Being stuck in traffic is never fun.
Autopilot might be the only acceptable solution to gridlock.

>he only killed 1 family when he skipped a red light because he drove an automatic

>Feeling superior for using manual
Every idiot can do it. It needs just a bit practice.

>leeching trailer trash single moms cant drive stick
thanks for helping me decide on my next car

Because tiptronic is crap.

>amerifag is so insecure that he compares the shift stick to a penis

piss off, you little pervert

Install gentoo over the windows install. Make sure you format all drives as zfs before hand. This allows gentoo to disable the windows lock

install gentoo

I've driven manuals for 10 years. Bought a car with a dual clutch transmission two months ago and would never buy a manual again. So much nicer and easier to drive and even if you want to control the gears manually, you still can. I've also driven "traditional" automatics, i.e. those with torque converters, and DCTs win easily.

CVT's are actually the best. Fuck "muh drivers experience". Great fuel economy and optimal power delivery for regular city driving.

dat whine tho

The best way to do it is to get a live-usb creator like unetbootin and get a Ubuntu Iso, then if the computer is shut down and not hibernated you can access the files without the password.