What are the chances they pull off a Hail Mary with some crazy new feature or specs...

What are the chances they pull off a Hail Mary with some crazy new feature or specs? Don't we know basically everything about it already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUldcEysQuc
gsmarena.com/lg_nexus_5x_battery_test_results-blog-15120.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nearly 2017
>smartphones
boring stuff..

what do you want? VRshit? A portable Holodeck?

I'd kill for a scratch-proof, shatter-proof screen. Maybe not scratch proof, but something that'll hold up to a 6 or 7 pick. If they had honest-to-god shatterproofing like the moto x force and stock android, I'd pay $1200 for it, no questions.

The only thing that it can possibly innovate in is the screen. It probably comes with a 4K display with HDR. Oh, wait, samsung already did that.

We don't know anything about it really.

Even the price is a rumor.

This desu
I think there were rumors similar to this for the 5x and 6p. From memory price rumors have been dumb like this shit before.

It'd be cool if it came with a keyboard similar to the pixel C's.

You sound like a grade-a retard. Just don't be retarded and your phone wouldn't get shattered or scratched.

I'm hoping the riced out Android features that will be Pixel only are true.

>Don't we know basically everything about it already?
We know it'll be about $700 and therefore a complete failure

Idk, I carry my Nexus 4 in my purse in main pocket full of other stuff and it's good as new. Unless you deliberately try to scratch it, it should be good. As for shattering, idk, I never dropped it, nor I drop stuff out of my hands.

>grade-a retard
yeah, that's me. Architecture student who spends lots of time in construction zones. Literal IQ of 40, can you believe they let me design the buildings you live in?

Well you obviously don't have to be too smart to be an architect. I mean it's not like you're a constructional engineer. Plus you fuck up your phone constantly, I think it's a safe bet you're not solving any of the worlds problems.

Probably designing low income apartments.

Same but the camera is so shit..
Can't hold a charge for a full day, but what do you want after 4 years
Waiting till next year to upgrade

Force touch and features baked into 7.1

>Architecture student
>they let me design the buildings you live in?

If a fucking student were designing my home I wouldn't step foot in there

I'm also a financial quant and a physics professor at harvard

>Architecture student
>sketch building on paper with crayons
>hand to structural and civil engineers
>100% of actual design work is done in your absence

There's plenty of phones that have one killer feature like an indestructible screen, high-quality camera or long-living battery.
The trick is to find a phone that doesn't have any major flaws. If Google could make that, they're golden.

They are all the same, nothing entirely unique comes with any new phone these days.

who the hell cares desu, what feature could you possible want that wasn't already done 5 years ago

smart phones are so boring, you could give it the power of a desktop pc and what the heck would you even use that for??

I'm the prince of a country and owner of many lands

Hey everyone thins femanon hates the band korn

Make of that what you will

This
I've been bored of smartphones for about a year
I remember back in the time when every year there was a new gadget with new features. Now, every year we just improve on features. Sure, its much more practical, but its nothing to be excited about

you mean sony? samsung doesn't have any 4k phones.

I know they won't do this but someone eventually needs to release the Volkswagen Beetle of smartphones. No more horse shit, no more gimmicks, no more stupidity. A rugged, fuckwithable phone that's a sensible size, doesn't leave any hardware features out, and is built to last like flip phones did back in the day.

Yes this would probably collapse the smartphone industry but why else should anyone give a fuck at this point? It's all just more of the same shit that will be replaced sooner than later.

>Dropping stuff
>Any relation to do with how smart someone is

How autistic/fedora can you be

>Now, every year we just improve on features
The new trend is every year we just remove features

>crazy new feature or specs

??????
what does a shitty nu-metal band from the 90s have to do with this thread at all?

>it hurts to live
brb buying iPhone 7

All I want is a phone with good specs, future proof, good apps, fast and good looking.

wait

>future proof,
hahahahahah good luck kid

What do we know?

Isn't that a low score? Or is it a high score?

Is this an iphone shill? This is an iphone shill isn't it? Can I record a call from the phone's DAC? No?

This. Shatterproof screen is what we're missing.

I'll fill ur lands with buildings

lots of architects also get certs as engineers. The ones who make money do, at least.

Not much, apparently.

Agreed, and I would also kill for a grippable back, maybe plastic.

Metal and glass are not for grip.

Kill yourself fast

Just kill yourself you stupid brainwashed shit, "muh premium feel" "muh ultra thin so thin it snaps instantly"

>What are the chances they pull off a Hail Mary with some crazy new feature or specs? Don't we know basically everything about it already?
Why does it look like an iphone knockoff????

It'll be the HTC 10 but with a slightly different design and then like... probably nothing.

iPhone 4
The peak
posted from my iPhone 4

>Isn't that a low score? Or is it a high score?
just compare it to the iPhone 7

Ouch.

nobody will buy it

retards want the brand new basic bitch 900$+ thing.

the closest thing on the market is this chink shit
youtube.com/watch?v=HUldcEysQuc

Is a 5x still a decent phone to pick up if I only need it for a year or so?

I really, uncomfortably, want this phone

5x is god tier desu senpai, can't go wrong

what the mother fuck can they put in there thats actually worth fucking paying 650$ PLUS TAX for the 5" version ?

>

Not him, but what about the battery? I need SOT of at least 4 hours

honestly, if pixel's not up to something special trick in it's sleeve, I'll probably.. go out and get a note 7.

If they're in the same price category, and other one has waterproofing, likely a bettery display, fucking stylus and a dual sim or sd card capability..

Touchjizz can't be that shitty

>literally worse than 5
WTF man.

No, the phones will still be underwhelming, ugly, have shit cameras and batteries just like every year.

literally why a note 7 though

there is a fucking billion other SD820 devices in the same form factor with MORE shit that aren't $800 I.E.D.s with touchjizz on them

Uhh the 5x is better than the 5 in every way.

Should be good: gsmarena.com/lg_nexus_5x_battery_test_results-blog-15120.php

Droid Turbo 2

ded

it was always ded

Verizon only ;)

We weep for what could have been and never was.

I'm not from us so it would be an exynos variant, tho

>constructional engineer