Palemoon is objectively the best lightweight graphical browser out there

Palemoon is objectively the best lightweight graphical browser out there.

>lightweight

>a meme placebo fork with mostly cosmetic changes
no thanks

Is there any difference between Pale moon and Firefox 49 with classic theme installed? I know FF has a bunch of add-ons that don't work with PM but is there anything PM does better than FF?

Piece of shit can't even play YouTube properly

>pale meme
If you're too autistic to fix Firefox to your liking, you're better off using SeaMonkey.

Werks on my machine, save for 60fps video.

Poor Moon is developed by an apex furfaggot who begrudgingly releases source because MPL while openly showing his disdain for free and open source software.

Nein danke Genosse

I wouldn't really call it lightweight but it is fairly light on memory

60fps works in the v27 alpha

Firefox DESTROYS Paleshit in performance & HTML5 support

But enjoy using your outdated Firefox 24.0 codebase browser

no addons
no e10s
having blaringly incompetent devs
20 revisions behind
security nightamare

qupzilla is light, user. Not FF

>security nightamare
Explain?

current dev versions 51
stable release 49
extended support(esr) 45
palmoon

So?

>in performance

lmao so why is Firefox slow as shit on my thinkpad while Pale Moon is fluid? That alone says a lot about this "destruction" you speak of.

>Fluid
Such a horrible liar

They are currently 31 security revisions behind current development

They are incompetent.

I wouldnt want to be running windows xp in 2016

They don't follow Mozilla's numbering and frequently patch CVEs.

You are wrong in this. They backport all security updates from ESR they can, almost all of them.

There are addons. E10s is not yet working smooth

Wat makes u think their incompetent?

>backport
They cant because they have changed the core system so much. Look at addons not functioning, but they provide a no feature replacement due to their competenices

He s not. Palemoon runs acceptably good on my 2003 pc. Firefox doesnt. The difference in performance is somewhere round 20 30 percent. Esp on heavy pages firefox sucks at loading

Give me a page to load
Cause you're full of shit

I'm not though. It works amazingly even at 800mhz (battery). Firefox was slow as fuck and that alone was the reason I started looking for an alternative.

You dont believe palemoons changelog? Youd need proofs for that you know.
All addons i use are functioning, except for http fox whichs acting up lately (whichs fixable because there was no new release of the addon and it must run)

FALSE

Firefox loads pages much faster than outdated, obsolete 24.0 codebase shit

No u. Im not gonna waste my time on convincing you. Pick any js heavy thread with a thousands posts and compare. If on your hwre fitefox is better,id be happy for you.

It was signifi antly slower than ff46 on my machine.

What are you basing your claim on though?

So if i did this task, you would then blame me for not using the correct website that would put your claim in to fruition.
>logic fallacy