Does anyone remember when this was supposed to be the future?

Does anyone remember when this was supposed to be the future?

It was always shit.

yes

Walking around second life is like walking around a digital detroit

I wonder who pays for all those empty simulators

I used to know people who made ridiculous money before the economy there collapsed. Now it's pretty sad. All the bog iconic places are generally closed. Anything new that opens only lasts a few months generally.

It's a piece of crap...

i unironically use second life ama

There is nothing anyone wants answered from a deviant.

I'm expecting a nice revival once VR becomes affordable

Second Life is just one big red light district that caters to all fetishes

How much cybersex do you have every day? Which cock did you buy for your female avatar?

I saw it as a clone to alpha world and was never interested in it as a social platform.

>How much cybersex do you have every day?
i only cyberfuck about 1 out of every 10 logins, but i'll sit there with someone for a solid 2 hours messing with their BDSM attachments and typing lewd stuff. i have regulars that i fuck often and randoms that i have no qualms about logging off on

>Which cock did you buy for your female avatar?
i bought the aeros cock (about $10 worth of IRL money) but I have a male avatar

was the Cred Forums sl "zone" (???) any good

That was before apply showed everyone that not normies dont care about choice and only want simplicity

god this is the most accurate analogy i have heard so far

what happened to the second life ripoff sony was trying to do with their trophy room or someshit?

lol everything sony does is literally a lie

Except ageplay, The only banned type of pretend sex on SL.

>what happened to the second life
Playstation Home? They shut that down 3 or 4 years ago I believe.

all these people in here saying SecondLife was a piece of crap are retarded

the fact that it was such a piece of crap is what made it so great. unless you just want cinematic gameplay like COD. screwing around GTA style and exploiting bugs like in BF2 where you could launch people in the air with C4 and kill them - those are the best games.

that game was fun as hell to harass the furries and go spy on people performing sex acts. they also had gambling. you could transport from city to city and wear speedos and dye your hair pink.

I made a giant dick costume that I would fly around in and I'd shoot web at people that trapped them in cages, they'd have to exit the game kek

it was a neat concept ruined by the turd of a company that is linden labs

Any reason to still use it?

if you enjoy cyberfucking, playing the best dress up simulator available, exploring empty simulators that are analogous to ancient ruins, creating (mostly sexual) content for fun and profit, or getting into Cred Forums group/military drama

yeah, what happened to that shit?
#4theplayers?

It was fun 10 years ago or whatever

The fun as you pointed out was fucking with people who took their yaff sessions too god damn seriously. That said the fun has been gone for over six years now because the game started griefing itself. The community is now just non serious erp degenerates, and tryhards who ride off the coattails of something they never were.